New Case

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The 1st one. Only because the 2nd two look like the cheap plastic shit that was around 10 years ago.

Poag

m00?
I like number 3 personally :p

But #1 is the least flashy and therefore most solid build.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
The 1st one... but that's because I hate cases with all the blue led stuff these days and that one seems to have the least amount of pimpage :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye the first one looks good :) I like Antec aswell, make good cases.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Definitely 1st one.

2nd one has too much neon in it and 3rd one has a door to access dvd Rom drives etc which will drive you nuts after a while!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thats the only problem I have with my DVD drive on my Cosmos, it's hidden behind a door.

Though I think the last time I used my DVD drive was when I installed windows...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, the 2nd one isn't to bad actually, atleast according to these reviewers (seems fairly competent) its good build quality according to them.

another review

seems like a good case, the only downside is its fucking ugly

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lian-Li you heathens. They make some damn good-looking boxes o'metal.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I have a Lian Li full tower in black aluminium, had it about 10 years.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've got a Lian-Li case as well. They ensure there are no sharp edges within the case and some have a tool less design :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Problem I see with the Lian-Li cases tho (at least the ones I've seen so far is lack of side venting and they're pretty small)

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Heard nothing but good things about the Antec Eleven Hundred. (1st one), I personally would go with that one - I am actually considering it for my PC build in a few months, assuming I don't plump for the budget option of a coolermaster Elite 430.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
First one personally just based on looks.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Have you looked at the antec 1200 too? That looks good

me my self i have the antec 300 case and never had any problems with... That you can have problems with a case??

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
There's loads of problems you can have with a case... poor layout, inadequate ventilation, limited expansion... sharp edges that slice the palms of the unwary. etc.

I don't think looking at it there's that much difference between the 1100 and the 1200 apart from price and the significantly more restrained looks of the 1100 (which looks a lot better imho).

Yaka

Part of the furniture
caselabs :p

tbh ive had my antec p190 few years now its a nice case but anterc have improved the cases they made alot in the current range. just wish my hdd cage was like that

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, It's pricey but it will last you. Had 3 PCs in this case so far and I doubt I will need to replace it for a few years yet. All the fans work with no noise, a quick once over with the dyson to clean the filters every month or so and it's fine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cardboard is always nice too!

Cardboard_Computer_Case.jpg

Yaka

Part of the furniture
prolly 10 years ago ghetto mod like that was popular, think in the USA they used to use better quality card board which was thicker and stronger than the stuff we get. so it got used alot. there was on that did the rounds at the which was very well done and the guy even ended up airbrushing the card box so it looked like a real case

Sar

Part of the furniture
I have the Antec 900, and I've had a couple of builds in it over the past 5 years or so. Stood me in good stead :)

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
It is to be fair. What I always wanted was an original Alienware case. The very first design they did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom