TV New BBC sci-fi - Outcasts

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Looked shit, it's by the guy who did Spooks which is about as bad as TV can be.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Looked shit, it's by the guy who did Spooks which is about as bad as TV can be.

You are such a miserable old scrote at times. :p

Oh and Spooks rocked until a couple of years ago!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It was always a pathetic, poorly scripted/acted/directed rip off of better American stuff.

The BBC has a long standing history of gaff dramas now. A few gems, but little of note IMO. I know a lot of people like their stuff but a lot of people like U2.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought it was...interesting. It was quite dark and there were one or two big surprises straight away. It'll suffer from the same problem that all alien world stories shown on TV have though; if you can't afford James Cameron type budgets, every alien world ends up looking like a. British Columbia, or b. A Welsh quarry. This has already gone for the quarry look.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought it was shit, acted out by people who would do much better jobs as railway sleepers.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is actually pretty good, don't listen to the negative ninnys.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm.. It could be great, I thought it tried to do too much in the first episode, and the characters weren't really developed. If it doesn't hold your attention then you'll not enjoy it as you need to keep up with what is going on.

I rate it; marmite.

I'll keep watching in the hope it improves, it's by no means awful though.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The acting is terrible in it, story is pretty meh
never know might be a slow burner

Will

/bin/su
There were quite a few lazy writing shortcuts to save explaining things in much depth. It felt like a pilot episode, introducing concepts and backgrounds within a very tight time constraint. I'll give it a couple of episodes to see if it gets any depth, it might be quite good.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
There were quite a few lazy writing shortcuts to save explaining things in much depth. It felt like a pilot episode, introducing concepts and backgrounds within a very tight time constraint. I'll give it a couple of episodes to see if it gets any depth, it might be quite good.
Jamie Bamber's the "famous face" to get people to watch it...
... who they promptly killed off. Yay! :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm assuming they may do flashbacks for the back story and he'll make a re-appearance. They really need to to establish the characters.

Will

/bin/su
I didn't recognise him. But I didn't watch the new Battlestar Galactica. I did recognise Liam Cunningham from Dog Soldiers and Daniel Mays from Shifty and Top Buzzer. I'm probably not a typical viewer for most TV programmes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Someone give Ch3t his balls back already, every show seems to need a chickflic emotional rollercoaster for every damn character :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Toht, you know I think you are a fucktard, I also have you ignore, yet it seems everytime I check one of your posts you are commenting on something I post.

Find a new hobby. I've agreed with teedles to just not comment on your shit, I thought this was a mutual agreement? If it's not, I'll go back to telling you what an obnoxious, trolling prick you are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, you know I think you are a fucktard, I also have you ignore, yet it seems everytime I check one of your posts you are commenting on something I post.

Find a new hobby. I've agreed with teedles to just not comment on your shit, I thought this was a mutual agreement? If it's not, I'll go back to telling you what an obnoxious, trolling prick you are.

Think you dropped off that "agreement" by posting nonsense in my thread.

Don't act like you're actually doing anything, especially since you didn't bother with the agreement last time.

So :twak: and grow a pair.

In short; you earned it with your constant bullsh*t, like you told me once; you don't just erase all the sh*t.

Will

/bin/su
For fucks sake. Toht, you started it. Be a decent human being and end it too.

Ch3t, just keep him on ignore like I do.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gladly, but won't if he keeps commenting(which is where this started again).

As long as he shuts it, i'm fine.

If you ignore me, then do so, don't think of it as some free pass.

End of, there.

Will

/bin/su
All he said in the 30k thread (which is the thread I assume you are referencing) was "pmsl" in response to a comment by Raven. A lot of people gave fairly similar comments so why single out Ch3t?

That was a rhetorical question. I mean calm down and stop it. As much as I am going to regret it, if you have an issue with this, PM me, this isn't the place.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl ignore only works if you don't then look at what the person has posted; it loses the ability to protect you from anger once you circumvent the process.

I have not seen the show but I love sheldon cooper.

thank you and good night, I'm off for some school night drinking now WOOOHOO!!!

...might actually end up in A) British Columbia or B) a Welsh quarry...knowing my luck it will be the quarry :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Listen to the red one, been trying to tell that for ages :p

Have fun EQ, either with the brits or welsh. Don't wear anything fluffy :D

gohan

I am a FH squatter
It was always a pathetic, poorly scripted/acted/directed rip off of better American stuff.

The BBC has a long standing history of gaff dramas now. A few gems, but little of note IMO. I know a lot of people like their stuff but a lot of people like U2.
i thought both sherlock and luther were awesome and both were this year (well lasy year now but within the last 12 months)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, both quite good but look at the endless shit. For every decent series there are 20 crap ones.

That's the BBC though, they have to make something for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom