News New associated forum for tech-heads!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fellow Freddies!

I'd like to announce a new forum adventure being undertaken by some of the staff you know and love here at FreddysHouse.

Teczone is a new forum setup by Deebs and maintained by some of us staff which is aimed at going to a deeper level in matters technological. It's not in any way a replacement for this tech forum which certainly has its place for discussions on pc builds, gamne installation problems, AV questions, new gadgets and so on. Teczone is a forum aimed at going down into the murky depths of operating system behaviour, complex system installations and hard core technical questions or solutions. It is based on members' experience in such areas and although in its infancy should grow to be a source of expert advice and opinion in many areas.

So, if you are wondering why the linux kernel needs tweaking at the TCP/IP level to handle microbursts of realtime data across long distance WAN links *** then you might want to pop on over and sign up!

Cheers,

Jup.

*** One of the few detailed tech-nerdy things I actually DO know something about :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
interesting, hopefully it will build a critical mass of expertise to prove useful.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
good luck guys. least you know with Jup that you will get years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years of experience ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a copy of FH running inside XF and it is sweet :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Will there be boobies??

Yaka

Part of the furniture
joining

didnt bw have a associated site called the techzone as well? cant remember why who it was but he was always helpful in bw.news irc chan

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the link, signed up as my more commonly known username :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom