New Alb guild <Aesirs Blade>

A

AbPoon

If you play Mid/Excal you probley already know us but the more active members have moved here in a hope of escaping the zergs of Excaliber and get more of the FG RVR that we play the game for.

Yes i know the guild name doesnt fit in with Albion at all but hey we arnt very imaginative, if you see us around give us a wave etc and feel free to say hello if you know us or if you dont it doesnt matter.

Started leveling around 2 days ago so we expect 50 within 2 weeks at the outside and then will be constant RVR after then so in that period we'll be looking for an effective alliance to join, we all know how to behave and we used to head up the biggest Alliance on Excal etc etc so we know how to behave and any recomendations would be great.

Guild is players from Aesirs Excal only so please dont ask to join (Not being elitist but all members hold GM rank so no room for people we dont know) unless your well known to us because i'll respectfully refuse you (And no-one likes palming people off)

But i'm sure i'll enjoy playing with you all, have had good experiances from people so far putting themselves out for us etc so we'll be seeing you around and look forward to killing some middy scum ;)

Also we arnt l33t d00ds before you accuse us of it just by what server we have come from, we are quite able to type sentences without letters in :)

P.S Presently need around 100 Em seals so please pm me or any other guild member reg the matter

Thanks all

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by AbPoon
Also we arnt l33t d00ds before you accuse us of it just by what server we have come from, we are quite able to type sentences without letters in :)

isn´t that what 1337 dudes does? make sentences without letters..... surely you mean "sentences without numbers" :p

M

maun

Hi welcome to Alb's guys,

i got around 550 emeralds so give me a shout in game if need some.

G

Gamah

Pooooooooooooooooooon

Mobstomper here (From back in the day - Malmo hehehe), If you need any help money items contact my Minstrel mate!

Names Gamah, and welcome to prydwen :)!

C

Cush

Originally posted by AbPoon

I realy wanna see you do this

B

bigchief

Bleh I so want to say something err harsh but I think Nightchill would slap me (when he gets back from his skive round europe :rolleyes: ) so I won't :p

Just make sure you're fully stocked up on them Hibernian Medallion of Passage, not like you'll use the other one or go our frontier :(

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by bigchief
Bleh I so want to say something err harsh but I think Nightchill would slap me (when he gets back from his skive round europe :rolleyes: ) so I won't :p

Just make sure you're fully stocked up on them Hibernian Medallion of Passage, not like you'll use the other one or go our frontier :(

When I was in AB we actually went to odins quite a lot :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by stroopwafel
When I was in AB we actually went to odins quite a lot :)

AB is (or was the brief time I was in it) a big guild. This is just 8 people :/

S

stroopwafel

AB is (or was the brief time I was in it) a big guild. This is just 8 people :/

cant see what that has to do with emain/odins, since these 8 were probably the most active rvrers

you silly inconnu!

K

klavrynd

welcome, zerg and i'll be your worst nightmare

L

liste

oh yes!
lets flame Aesir's for what they represent on another server, because these 8 people will be the excact same as the entire Aesir's guild!

Apart from that, welcome to Prydwen :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by stroopwafel
cant see what that has to do with emain/odins, since these 8 were probably the most active rvrers

you silly inconnu!

Was meant to explain that in a big guild they can have a grp in emain and one in odins at the same time like :p

Also odins in excal is busier than pryd's

lets flame Aesir's for what they represent on another server, because these 8 people will be the excact same as the entire Aesir's guild!

No its because I know exactly what their mentality regarding rvr is going to be. Tbh they might as well just join PE and be done with it.

S

stroopwafel

probably
but on exc they were quite active in keepretakes too so i guess they wont be 24/7 in emain when mids farm with CS etc :)

if they do, just flame poon

S

saijan_WarLord

Alb is overpopulated as it is go hib....

A

AbPoon

Haha crap typo i know but you all know what i ment.

As for being in RVR everynight, well yes thats what we'll be doing but i dont see why this is a problem, RVR is the end game and at the end of the day pve isnt really that exciting its just something you do to enhance your RVR.

Yes we are known for our grps in Emain but we one of the main HW/Odins players aswell and also known for sorting keep takes/retakes, So yes we are RVR whores i wont lie and we are rather good at it but we do work for the realm we join.

As for why we chose Alb over Hib, well mostly for looks, the Hib models etc look rather stupid, we wanted more of a challenge after playing mid for so long Hib isnt any harder, We hate cloth casters and Hib tank groups arnt really that viable.

The Guild will be around 12 as a few spares are needed to ensure a proper set group can be formed but no we never have and never will run in 2fg in the same area even if we have the numbers on as 2fg=no skill, exceptions are made for Relic raids etc etc

A

AbPoon

For a hell of along time we did nothing but run Odins everynight and never stepped foot in Emain, Thats why most of us are rr6 and not 8-9 like we would be if we just ran in Emain from the start.

A

ab_fluid

we getting flamed already and been in the realm 5 mins :-(

Bigchief in all honesty you have no grounds and knowledge of how AB play, so please don't jump to accusations.

F

faderullan

Welcome to albion

We are already to many though

K

kalgarn

join albion to escape the zerg.hmmmm :D
well welcome on prydwen anyway :p

A

AbPoon

Trust me the Pryd zergs are not a patch on the Excal ones

V

Vaire

Alb's full! go hib!
Seriously.... we hardly ever see any hibs in emain, i guess you'll have a lot more fun as hibbies, you'll always have something to fight!

F

faderullan

Agree, theres not really room for another rvr guild

C

Cush

Originally posted by faderullan
Agree, theres not really room for another rvr guild

AGLEE!!

hard enough to get a 1vs1 fg fight with albs atm.. they seem to cfh or something all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom