Neutral Area

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
This is not something that I'm pushing for or that I think my guild would want to sanction - I'm just throwing out an idea to see what people think:
What do you think of having certain xp-areas, declared non-pk zones. E.G. certain dungeons, like Avalon City, are just really great for xp-ing in. They are also a little out of the way. I've seen certain groups go all that way just to see if they can get just a couple of k worth of rp's - this seems like an awefully long way to go for limited rewards. Personally, I try to make peace with whomever is in AC - it just works out well for all groups concerned. There are obvious downsides, however:
254 Necro's camping the entrances
5 groups arguing over the same camp (which is bound to result in a fight - and there goes the peace)
More peace would result in more people going to AC which results in less xp all round. This might, however, result in more fights around AC.
I had heard somewhere that Mythic/GOA might have been thinking about making all or certain dungeons safe areas. I'm not sure that this would be a good thing for places like DF (which prob. doesn't fall under the usual dungeon mantel) or TG/Sidi/Galla though.
As I said before - I'm just throwing this out to see what people think. I'm not even sure myself if I'd be happier with or without an official peace.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy ma mate some zones are in practic what youre describing. You just have to go to a bit strange spots ;)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
It seems that I've misjudged this forum: it would appear to be more for selling/buying and saying "my sword is bigger than yours" than for the exchange of ideas and elucidating opinions.
"wont work" pretty much sums that up.
Apologies for intruding on your valuable flexing time.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
alright, wont work because

a) the reasons you said
b) unguilded stealthers/pk guilds who dont respect the peace

and if it got made officially no-pvp, can you imagine how fecking full it would be?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
You prolly could get 50% to accept that Fuzz mate, but the other 50% would think "FREE RP!1!!!1".....

Loads of areas with good exp that are allmost empty. Gur/Moher (for lower lvl)/Skona/CF allmost empty afaik/BIIIIIIG parts of the SI areas....

B

Ballad

Un-official peace wouldn't work because
a) tons of rp hungry gankers around
b) "hey this spot is camped gimp! If you don't leave immediately I blow your ass..."
c) French / germans just can't understand the word "peace"

Official peace wouldn't work because
a) turning a good exp spot non-pvp would fill it as well
b) it would ruin the idea of PvP

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
has said 124123123123 times before :

Thats PvP ;), if u dont want to get ganked while exping, ur on the wrong server, is like ppl on RvR servers crying cuz they got kileld on DF.

Its just the way server goes, big fish eats small ones ;P

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think this is a whine from Fuzzmastah though Eya. Hes just a very social friar who likes both PvP, exping and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad talk in /gu....

Oh and btw...gifv cash back now imo ;) I know I said you did not need to about 6 months ago but now need for new twink :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
"French/Germans just don't understand the word peace"?
English is my 1st language, so this is not in any way biased towards to above mentioned races. Strangely enough, I hardly ever have problems making peace in AC...and Camlan is prob. about 70% made up of Ger/Fr.
Maybe it's just the way I ask for it. Maybe I just try to be polite. Maybe I don't go CHARGE, THWACK, KABLOOOIE, erm...anybody care for peace now? :D
...and what money are you talking about, Ned? I thought you only needed love and a nice set of eyelash curlers.
Well - at least I got a response. Doesn't really look like many would be in favour of peace, but maybe that works to my advantage. While othres are fighting over spots, I'll be xp-ing to my heart's content. Thanks, guys - much appreciated.

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Offical peace in ALL dungeons would be cool. Including epic duneons, excluding DF though.

Offical = GOA rule - unable to attack other players in certain zone.

trull

Fledgling Freddie
I think people would steal mobs from each other over and over again til it ends up in a big flaming festival, "you are enemy guild so I can steal your mobs" :)

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Hell No!

Leave the xp places that are open to gank on open and dont make new ones that dont .P

Where are you supposed to gank then? :D

Can agree, make caves, cept the highest ones (life cm in hib) and df, fightless, but cept that.. hell no.

And un-officially.. try to explain un-officially to a turkish (and only turkish speaking) skald that see your hunting as green con ^^ there is no common language on camlann, so thats just forgettable :D

and official... what the point? its a PVP server, its not where you go to xp safely .PP

Its us who hunted in frontier on excal, case of maby one day someone tried to gank us for a change, that is who play on camlann :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
lol - I wasn't after whether you thought it would work or not...just whether that would interest you.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
lol - I wasn't after whether you thought it would work or not...just whether that would interest you.

Imo youre also after a new title in forum :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
erm...how many posts do I need to get a new title?
not that I care or anything...just asking for interest sake...so I can let Ned know.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think they do it that way on freddyshouse ;< no other titles per posting etc. :kissit:

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Then what's the point of giving us all a title, Fledgeline Freddie, which would imply the bottom rung...and if there's a bottom rung, there have got to be more rungs.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry, Ned - I can't even see how many posts I have atm. :clap:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eyacua said:
has said 124123123123 times before :

Thats PvP ;), if u dont want to get ganked while exping, ur on the wrong server, is like ppl on RvR servers crying cuz they got kileld on DF.

Its just the way server goes, big fish eats small ones ;P

so u acually ENJOY to get ganked while xping??

or mebbe ur one of those lvl 50's that run around with a FG ganking greencons just because "u need the cash"?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Fuzzy said:
Don't worry, Ned - I can't even see how many posts I have atm. :clap:
clicky on the name in the post then clicky on find more posts made by [randomuser] then see how many hits, works for me.
shows that you got 23 when i am posting this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom