@ netcode

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Have they given up modding these forums? I've only read FH occasionally in the last year, before I left DAoC over zealous modding made things so boring :flame:

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Just to add my 2p worth Imco is imho a decant honorable player as to is netcode thus far :)

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Such racism again. :( Shame if someone reported it and you got banned for another 2 weeks. :x

Shouldnt it be a perm now? :> cant give 2week 2week like forever, must be a perm now :>

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
im laughing at this staj thing here...

As i never used to play much ....i remember 1 time where i was like " Oh my god...is that a RR 11 :O" then i have a fight with someone and this RR 11 adds on me....he did that all day..his name was stajjijon or summin and everyone was like "his the best chanter ever" but i never liked u after that...coz i hadn't done anything to u

Now recently he goes across a bridge with SL's pops them and stun nuke nukes infils and stuff and claims they are a fair 1v1?? so when he was solo i pa him and he goes " Im going to add on you everytime i see you" something on those lines??

this doesn't work out ...u've always added and always will..same with netcode...same with beckz....same with bbbrrri...sometimes he doesnt..

u guys need to stop claiming u dont because u are all lying arseholes oh and i forgot septina....as i mentioned his name he can burst out laughing at my posts coz that guy has a weird sense of humour nd needs to go out more.

And Pip does solo on his shadowblade and i have have many fights with him!

jesus perhaps open your eyes,

I dont mind getting perfed, backstabbed and jumped by an stealthed, its very welcome as its more of a challenge then anything out there... I dont dont see how when im running SL I cant do the same back? :)

Dont recall ever adding on you.. after all, your the one, just like pip that turned against me when I was doing nothing but killing another stealther (with SL up), next to your fight.. second you have never gotten a PA on me, you have never jumped me 1 v 1, so im not sure where I have ever pmd you about that and "im gonna add you now".. what I have done though is pming you on FH to get you to understand I was not attacking you when you turned on me.. something you seemed having a hard time understanding... after this post you are very welcome to the well filled excel shit list.

Well Staj/Netcode/Septina and the likes haven't added or steamrolled me, generally just a mezz/stun or a debuff and the likes. I doubt they know the chars were me as they're pretty new aswell.

Brites still a twat though! :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Well Staj/Netcode/Septina and the likes haven't added or steamrolled me, generally just a mezz/stun or a debuff and the likes. I doubt they know the chars were me as they're pretty new aswell.

Brites still a twat though! :D

we knew durka is yours

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Staj you think your above the rest but quess what? your not:fluffle:

here we got, lets get this thread living again... :fluffle:

pip when are you gonna understand you will not win anything ingame by posting here on FH... its a dead end..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
No di bot just me you:fluffle:

I have no interest after the last times I have meet you.. whats the point when there is no challenge, I mean a perfectly predictable playstyle with zero competence of adaption or any kind of perception of what is actully going on.. hey come on.. im stil waiting for you out there, but you dont seem to wanna leave the crowded areas for solo action, oh wait arent you "lone enforcer"... or does that just mean jack shit... indeed it does eventough most of us have had it ½ a year before you even had your WL..

"olol i got 2700 solo kills, who rox?"
"olol I killed you logging in from ld"
"olol he is watching my fight without adding, now I will insta stealth from the current fight and BSII his unbuffed ass"
"olol I got no chambers left and he is stil alive"
"olol lets go and add on him pbaeing another mid, getting my first swing with my hp at 30%".
"olol I got 2 shoot by 2 qc pbaes after missing my stealth based styles, ps note to self, I have to get energy resists"
"olol I 3 shooted him with my WL"

cmon pip, who would actully be interested in fighting a WL, there is no diversity in the challenge, atleast on a SB you can die in a lot of different ways.. which all are always very amusing :D

Surely that goes for your WL also, but there aint any more tactics really when you fail to dump all your instas in 1 go to kill someone. but im not gonna go into details..

ps! I hope you can do better then 5 deathblows and 5 deaths on your WL in irvr, mr solo enforcer. or wait let us see your sb /title so we can all compare actual performance and your crap on FH xD

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I have no interest after the last times I have meet you.. whats the point when there is no challenge, I mean a perfectly predictable playstyle with zero competence of adaption or any kind of perception of what is actully going on.. hey come on.. im stil waiting for you out there, but you dont seem to wanna leave the crowded areas for solo action, oh wait arent you "lone enforcer"... or does that just mean jack shit... indeed it does eventough most of us have had it ½ a year before you even had your WL..

"olol i got 2700 solo kills, who rox?"
"olol I killed you logging in from ld"
"olol he is watching my fight without adding, now I will insta stealth from the current fight and BSII his unbuffed ass"
"olol I got no chambers left and he is stil alive"
"olol lets go and add on him pbaeing another mid, getting my first swing with my hp at 30%".
"olol I got 2 shoot by 2 qc pbaes after missing my stealth based styles, ps note to self, I have to get energy resists"
"olol I 3 shooted him with my WL"

cmon pip, who would actully be interested in fighting a WL, there is no diversity in the challenge, atleast on a SB you can die in a lot of different ways.. which all are always very amusing :D

Surely that goes for your WL also, but there aint any more tactics really when you fail to dump all your instas in 1 go to kill someone. but im not gonna go into details..

ps! I hope you can do better then 5 deathblows and 5 deaths on your WL in irvr, mr solo enforcer.
You got hit for 2000 damage 1 chamber end of Mwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Get some resits gimp:) you suck lol , hay but you got 3 druids in grp don't need any resists:)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Rember i took you out:) with you in grp of 7? then you come up to me and /clap:)? maybe ishow that in my vid me working on?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't get me wrong you guys by far are the best 8v8:) but when it comes to the best i will rag you all 1v1 :fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahah how i no you come here?:fluffle: someone hurt your staj feeling, dam them

nope, it has nothing to do with staj, you're just fucking simple in the head and that's it :D

the way you type, the way you manage to make three posts under each other instead of just one, your assumption that 'owning' is a term someone who plays a warlock should use, your complete and utter disability to comprehend posts and most likely the majority of what is really happening around you, holy shit :D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
nope, it has nothing to do with staj, you're just fucking simple in the head and that's it :D

the way you type, the way you manage to make three posts under each other instead of just one, your assumption that 'owning' is a term someone who plays a warlock should use, your complete and utter disability to comprehend posts and most likely the majority of what is really happening around you, holy shit :D
lol you allways been weak:) thats why you quit game:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom