@ netcode

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
their group is very very strong! farms all players! motto if tis red tis dead...

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Less pa'ing my lvl 20 vw imco inside keep... i know u need kills for /title but.. there's other ways to get em :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I predict this thread will become full of adding zerging mongs crying about the group.. ask yourself before posting; why did I get steamrolled? and why didnt the other guy from my realm get steamrolled? you will probably find the answer by reviewing your playstyle! :flame:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I predict this thread will become full of adding zerging mongs crying about the group.. ask yourself before posting; why did I get steamrolled? and why didnt the other guy from my realm get steamrolled? you will probably find the answer by reviewing your playstyle! :flame:

All that is easily summed up in one word staj... Manisch

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
imco = eul these guys are good honest folk imo:) they don't add unless you antagonize em:) and lol i've antagonize imco a few times, but he still don't add on me:fluffle: it's the Netcode and there grp that bs 24/7 about being fair, they are not these guys are turds need to be flushed imo:p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

And someone should make the start... so you step on it :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
And someone should make the start... so you step on it :p

indeed, I know who I can expect to get added on from who not, I know I have two different faces to different groups of daoc.. ! you seeing the ugly one..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Pip, you gotta start wondering why some poeople are almost never added on

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Netcode leaves me alone aslong as I can leave him alone when he's in a group :fluffle:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Pip got dropped on floor when kid thats why he sit here and moan on ppl, cant be easy to be him imo so let him be :> :ninja:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Pip got dropped on floor when kid thats why he sit here and moan on ppl, cant be easy to be him imo so let him be :> :ninja:
ROLF:) you just 1 sad ass end of? show your solo kills? 23 mill rp lets see em? give us all 1 big laugh?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dont worry about Pip, he is just flame baiting. he is a bit "backward" cant read and write properly, under the right supervision he is just fine.

They designed the warlock for his sort of player...i think they did an outstanding job matching a class to the group of subscribers that couldn't quite read what their normal trainer said, mash head against keyboard to win comes across quite well for degenerates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom