Nerf zealots, they're overpowered

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
Not to mention they block more of my arrows then a full shield warrior

Someone got pwned .. oh wait it was me

difference is with 50+11 shield a warrior wont need to engage to block you arrows whereas a VW will need to use end :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Frealaf said:
Hmm female only.

As a guess I would say a Valkyrie-type for Middies and perhaps a Dryad for Hibbies although not sure what abilities they would possess.

the valk would get offered to odin :/ crap class to play tbh

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
so if i read this correctly alb will get a class that can nuke, do melee dmg AND does some healing? looks like a friar with some nuking abilities

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cavex ElSaviour said:
so if i read this correctly alb will get a class that can nuke, do melee dmg AND does some healing? looks like a friar with some nuking abilities

an evil cleric/friar? thats what the mythic guy said anyway :D

shame midgard cant get "evil" characters because trolls are all supposed to be evil and nasty already :(

(though i think they are just cute, i may or may not be biased :p )

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Why say gimped when you don't know what they gonna get?

Judging from the history of daoc and taking into account that it is a 1 handed hybrid tank with a small shield (MIGHT not be speccable, it would just be another reaver then), they also said it was gonna be a caster/cleric/tank hybrid which might mean it might be lower on the damagetable then a reaver... unless it has some uniquely good magic trick it will probably end up like a animist or smt...

ofcourse i dont know but i've played this game that mythic p00ped out for some time now and have seen alot of things change and 1 thing i do know is that they know jackshit about how players play rvr...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ermmm i meant valewalker not animist (who the hell invented these '10 minute edit limits' anyway?.....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom