nerf the bds =(

the_grealing

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
If you need a FG to kill a bd you suck, simple as that. My THANE can kill bonedancers in duels all you need is either a stun on the bd then a fair whack of damage or mezz on the pets, or alternative to those a massive chunk of damage, archers, bolts, PA etc.

sure your thane can but he has somthing called slam. me as a caba has no chanse if the pet dosent stun him. and the first he does is qc root on my pet then i was dead.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Cabba is Im afraid not one of those classes that will kill a bd 1v1 meight, that makes about as much sense as me attacking an inf with my SB, will loose 99% of the times.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Purge stun, blah blah bleh... arent we talking bgs here? Tell me how many have Purge 2 in a bg, probably none, purge 1 sure, that takes 5 seconds, add in another 1-2 secs to understand being stunned and pushing the button. If you cant kill a caster in 6-7 seconds you should stick to PvE m8.

MLs, yeah Im sure many have high MLs in bgs :wanker:

Prehaps you should change your name to Dumie because you dont realy have a clue about the game do you .. you read VN boards then spout crap like a noob..

How many casters than you know have access to 2 healing pets ?? + LT and Absorb buff.

Dumie said:
Mincer: Stealthclass with chain and full CC abilities, sounds fair mmmk........

Yes then they attack you with their massive WS due to an average of 29 in wep. Complete lack of MoS on stealth class. Light tanks will Drop them before charge runs out. Casters with Purge 2 should have problem

Dumie said:
Sorc: Caster with pox/pet/Full CC/nukes as hard as any other caster, sounds fair mmmk.....

Yer about as fair as your main CC'er getting all three types of CC in AoE (Stun, Mezz ) and single line (form Root Mezz and Stun). Then 4 ........... count them 4 types of insta CC plus access to insta heals, BoF, DI,plus chain Armour and the most op ML ability of all FZ ..... now that is OP

Dumie said:
Cabba: nothing wrong, just damn FOTM and extremely hard to beat as the pet chainstuns, thank god that gets fixed..

Pet does not chain stun its a proc that has a chance to casts a 1 sec stun (btw does not get fixed any more than SM pet gets fixed). No less usefull that Spirit Master pet with chain intersept.

Dumie said:
Theurg: Spam up 3-4 pets from 2000+ range and run, probably one of the best characters to steal a kill with in the game ;)

Then either AoE nuke, Dot, or pbaoe those pets with Uber HP ! takes 1 or 2 nukes to kill.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Prehaps you should change your name to Dumie because you dont realy have a clue about the game do you .. you read VN boards then spout crap like a noob..

How many casters than you know have access to 2 healing pets ?? + LT and Absorb buff.

Actually I dont play BGs, I like to level my characters and play real RvR ;)
Still doesnt change the fact that you have to be 2l5 to even have enough points to get Purge 2 makes me say that Purge2 is not that common in bgs follow my drift?

And no, I dont read VNboards anymore, its too full of ppl like yourself who retort to insulting ppl when they are getting nowhere in the discussion ;)

The only thing that a bd has uniquely are the 2 pets and I have already told you how to deal with them, either 1.Mess them and they dont heal him 2.Kill them, they are greencon ffs.

Garok said:
Yes then they attack you with their massive WS due to an average of 29 in wep. Complete lack of MoS on stealth class. Light tanks will Drop them before charge runs out. Casters with Purge 2 should have problem

Have you even fought a mincer?
Dont know exactly how they are in BGs but they sure as hell hurt plenty in 50s RvR, or perhaps you consider hitting for 200-300 gimped?
If you dont know how to do damage ask some of your mincerfriends, carpp comes to mind as someone who hits like a damn truck.

Garok said:
Yer about as fair as your main CC'er getting all three types of CC in AoE (Stun, Mezz ) and single line (form Root Mezz and Stun). Then 4 ........... count them 4 types of insta CC plus access to insta heals, BoF, DI,plus chain Armour and the most op ML ability of all FZ ..... now that is OP

Yeah and then he kills you how?
We were talking classes that are powerful on their own please dont mention healers in that discussion, besides instas are crap in NF m8, range is the winner and healers dont have it.
Yes we are fortunate enough(?) to have our main CCer also being our main healer.

And wtf are you talking about all 3! forms of CC in AE? Please dont just read VNboards and come here and spout shit ^^ Healers have no AE root.
Yeah 4 instas, woopedifuckindoo, 10-15 min timer and inbetween that getting a mess off on something at all is a distant dream.

BoF, wow what a great way to survive longer against the hordes of casters now.
And chainarmor too?!! WOW that really should protect against all the spells that do about 90% of all the damage in RvR now, you get more funny by the minute.
And FZ YAAAY (You do know that it gets nerfed right?) that can actually be useful, but unless you did your MLs like 4 months ago you will unfortunately never get it on prydwen because we cannot complete our MLs. We cannot like albs and hibs do our MLs on a fg with l33t petspammers, we need a friggin 80man zerg atleast.

Garok said:
Pet does not chain stun its a proc that has a chance to casts a 1 sec stun (btw does not get fixed any more than SM pet gets fixed). No less usefull that Spirit Master pet with chain intersept.

Helloooo, I have news for you, it DOES chainstun atm.
Chainstun=it procs a 1s stun that gives no immunity and then when that wears off the bastard procs another stun that last 1s and then when that wears off the bastard procs another stun that last 1s... etc. etc.
Ofcourse that is worst case scenario but has happened often enough.
This will however change in 1.71 I think because then the stun will give immunity as all other stuns in the game does.

And here we go with the SM pet intercept again, yes it is soooo useful against all the casters you meet today.

Garok said:
Then either AoE nuke, Dot, or pbaoe those pets with Uber HP ! takes 1 or 2 nukes to kill.

Yes they go down easily, but unless you have MoC you cant cast shit with 3-4 of those on you, oh did I mention they can only be stunned and not Rooted or messed?
Confusion kills them also before you mention that too.

Please m8, grow up atleast to the point of you being able to handle a discussion without having to retort to namecalling, its part of the adult life to disagree.

I have given you lots of tips on how to kill a bd in this thread, use them and stop your friggin whining or better yet, quit the game if you cant handle it.

Oh I see you already have, stay in WoW Im sure you will find new and exciting things to whine about.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
MLs, yeah Im sure many have high MLs in bgs :wanker:

Yes ofc call some one a wanker and then expect them be to be civil to you.

And btw I have lvl 50 Merc Cleric Necro Scout Reaver and Pally so I have played the game enough to have some idea what I am talking about.

And if you get hit for 300 from a mini then you should sort your mele resists out. Mine does no were near that kind of damage with 43 in slash and 4.4 speed sword capped str (no ToA overcap though) and fully buffed.

Snikch

Fledgling Freddie
bds is a silly class.
But why jump them unless your a PA assassin/theurg/eld/any hibcaster with stun/boltwiz?
its not like they have speed or anything

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Yes ofc call some one a wanker and then expect them be to be civil to you.

And btw I have lvl 50 Merc Cleric Necro Scout Reaver and Pally so I have played the game enough to have some idea what I am talking about.

And if you get hit for 300 from a mini then you should sort your mele resists out. Mine does no were near that kind of damage with 43 in slash and 4.4 speed sword capped str (no ToA overcap though) and fully buffed.

Wasnt calling you a wanker, just like the smilie ^^ (plus I couldnt find the "rolleyes" one, hehe)

Dont know how they do it but I have capped meleeresits, altho it is slash vs mid leather and mid leather is weak against slash.

Ask carpp how he hits that hard, him and some other guy that I cant remember his name (he used to run in emain solo a lot) both hit me for well over 300 with crits and 200-250 without, tough buggers.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
the_grealing said:
sure your thane can but he has somthing called slam. me as a caba has no chanse if the pet dosent stun him. and the first he does is qc root on my pet then i was dead.

Nearsight run lifetap run lifetap run lifetap even if he does root your pet root doesnt last forever so set pet on commander or healer pets so they have 2 targets to heal, also if you set it on the healer pets they try to run away but often stand still so bd chasing you will run out of range of healing pets.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dont ever argue with the mighty Dumle kids, hes extremely self righteous, who is always right, 100% of the time. Think Thugs at L50 and you will get the picture. He moans and moans on rvr forums cause' all his mid gank grp friends quit, and mid for the first time in the game actually do NOT have the upper hand - and there was much rejoicing :clap:

BDs :

I only play thid, so will give my viewpoint.

Only alb classes that can take out a BD solo :

Inf
Air Theurg

Possible to take out a BD :

Earth / Ice Theurg
Scout
Matter Cabbie

BDs at other levels are are nowhere near as powerful as they are in thid, that is most definitely true.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I bet reavers can kill bd's :I...:wanker:

On the other hand.. did one fairly easy with shield/blades champ, he was doing 3 weak healer pets tho, got spotted on wall, tapped, sent pets on me, i Wotc3 healer pets, slam bd, use RR5 ability and dead bd.. no problem! nope! ... seriousley.. have to use tons of shit to get one down, where all it has to do is have some common sense (dont always need that either.. )

one on one Bonedancers have a clear advantage.. even 2 on 1 in many cases, but thats how it is and how its gonna be i guess, in groups they are about as useful as an asassain.. so they do have their downsides aswell.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Assassination (RR5 inf RA) ==> backstab II + PA and disease poison > dead BD.

Or just a decent PA chain with disease poison and str con debuff going off.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Dont ever argue with the mighty Dumle kids, hes extremely self righteous, who is always right, 100% of the time. Think Thugs at L50 and you will get the picture. He moans and moans on rvr forums cause' all his mid gank grp friends quit, and mid for the first time in the game actually do NOT have the upper hand - and there was much rejoicing :clap:

Word :p

And come one, comparing me to Thugs is a bit harsh even coming from you m8, atleast I can spell a bit and dont swear every sentance ;)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
And BTW you DO know I AM right all the time right? ;)
(most discussions are about opinions matey, I just happen to be very slow to convince otherwise and am not the kind of person to give up pushing MY opinions, that doesnt make me right all the time. I will just beat you on pure stubbornness :p)

(PS. Sorry for doublepost, was too late to put it in last post :()

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
And BTW you DO know I AM right all the time right? ;)
(most discussions are about opinions matey, I just happen to be very slow to convince otherwise and am not the kind of person to give up pushing MY opinions, that doesnt make me right all the time. I will just beat you on pure stubbornness :p)

everyone is entitled to your own opinion, right? :p haha!

AC

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:
Word :p

And come one, comparing me to Thugs is a bit harsh even coming from you m8, atleast I can spell a bit and dont swear every sentance ;)

yes, im sorry that was a bit unfair, thugs is in a world of his own. I guess you defend mid because you care, now spread the feeling to the rest of your m8s !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom