nerf the bds =(

the_grealing

Fledgling Freddie
nerf that daam bdforthewin. we were 3 ppl against him and we had no chanse. playing bd is no skill. only noobs play them =( :mad:

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
why must everyone allways complain about us bds. if i woulden have anny skill at all i wouldent have a chanse of taking 3 of you. you just angry becouse i happend to have lucky evning. insted of whining on me learn to play your char better becouse everyone knows that the firs thing you should do is to kill the comander. cant help that you had a bad night.....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
BD's are so much fun, especially since no one seems to know how to kill them :p

i killed 4 albs in thid 1vs4 :eek7:

reason? they ran around in circles, randomly tried to kill pets and me, in the end i had to staff the last one because i was oop :p

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
i agree they have to go an the same target all of them. bds arnt harder to kill then anny others if you know how to do. ;)

the_grealing

Fledgling Freddie
you say so. i say that a bd who runs in group is a noobs. and its hard to kill the comander when you are geting lifetaped. and the others have pets on they. and you use some ae ra that disupted the rest

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Yes attack the comander ^^ !

Since ofc it has the same absord as a buffed necro pet so you hit for shit against it plus it get heal'd by BD and Heal pets, while it you get Lt'd and the comander mele's you down

Only way to kill BD is to front load damage .. so either Bolt caster or assasin's
rest dont stand a chance

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
ofcurse i use my thorn field. otherwhise the others could nuke me. and i must say its not often i run in group. and when i do so it when its a alb or hib zerg. then we mids have to work togheter to survive. its nothing strange with that.so if i understand it right so do you complain that i using my ra:s in battle but if i dont remember it wrong. thats what the ra:s are for. do i have wrong?

the_grealing

Fledgling Freddie
bds shouldent get a ae ra. its makes them imposeble to kill. and i must say that you have no skill at all. you only use one buttom. you should take away insta LT. the bds are to op when they has it

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
take away our insa lt? why not take away our healers too? and make them totaly gimped. honestly dosent i understand your way of thinking. if they should nerf bds then they should nerf alot of the others chars in other reals too. like sorcs mezz range tex

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
suck whatever you say. dont have time to argue with you over somthing so pointless as this. whatever i say wont change your mind. and everyone has the right of his own point in this

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
and one other thing dont complain about thorhnweed field. just dont stand in it

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Garok said:
Only way to kill BD is to front load damage .. so either Bolt caster or assasin's rest dont stand a chance

Or a theurg.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Only way to kill BD is to front load damage .. so either Bolt caster or assasin's
rest dont stand a chance

Thats one way of doing it, OR you can use a thing called AE mess and make sure his pets dont move. Ive killed Bds like that on my sorc on camlann loads of times. Mess the damn pets and the BD doesnt have more hp than any other caster and goes down in 2-3 nukes about 3-4 seconds?
If need be and he interrupts your killing nuke the use the damn QC.

If you cant do that then you are shit out of luck.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
the_grealing said:
you just a noob who cant admit that you dont have anny skill

look, three people > a solo bonedancer. Simple. If you didnt beat it, then you screwed up - doesnt matter what class you are, if you find yourself 3/1 down, and your not a mini/skald/bob-dylan (whatever the hib one is, im still hungover) (Bard, thats the fella!) and you can mezz em and leg it, then you are gonna lose UNLESS those three screw up.

Whenever i hit a BD in thid, I only ever went after the healer or the caster, depending on what he did. Either way, if there were three of us, and we got the jump on a BD, it would end up dead. Fullstop.

Work as a team, talk to each other, watch your oponent, and adapt your strategy. If one of you says, "ALL HIT THE HEALER!!" and anothers screaming "ALL HIT THE COMMANDER!!" then, as i said before, you screwed up. You're lucky you had a crew of three to run with, as steamrollering solos/duos when your in a fg is dull as, but ill bet if you refine your tactics a bit, and sort out a leader (or main /assist if you like ;)) then ill bet you'll get some fantastic skirmishes out there, with small groups of stealthers willing to try their luck :)

dont lose heart, and stop fnckin whining, i got a hangover ;) haha!

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
my inf using desease posion + str/con de-buff and other wepon using DoT worked, was duo with a sorc.

he gets mezz of i Pa/CD dead bd, easy way ive seen it done

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Thats one way of doing it, OR you can use a thing called AE mess and make sure his pets dont move. Ive killed Bds like that on my sorc on camlann loads of times. Mess the damn pets and the BD doesnt have more hp than any other caster and goes down in 2-3 nukes about 3-4 seconds?
If need be and he interrupts your killing nuke the use the damn QC.

If you cant do that then you are shit out of luck.

Yes then the BD uses LT plus baseline nuke unless your very lucky with crits he will keep you interupted after your qc which = you dead, and how do you do 2-3 nukes in 3-4 secs in BG ???

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Yes then the BD uses LT plus baseline nuke unless your very lucky with crits he will keep you interupted after your qc which = you dead, and how do you do 2-3 nukes in 3-4 secs in BG ???

Please tell me how he would be able to use baseline nuke for the coming 2 secs? he will be interrupted because of the uber interrptcoding in the game atm that they have promised to fix since I started playing. ;)

Sorc LT base castingspeed is 2.5? get as much aug dex as possible, forget about most anything other than aug dex and WP is my tip, then get your ToA castingspeed to 10% (start with traldors, thats 5%) then get SC and a bb.
Get dexcapincrease!! could probably reach 340-350 dex and 10% castspeed as a lvl 44.
If you cant kill a bd as a sorc then you should roll another class imo.

Now you start with a mess, then you start casting your first nuke, right before that one hits you send your FULLY BUFFED pet on him, you can even str/con debuff if you want as the healers wont be able to heal him before he is dead anyway. You will probably get off 2 nukes before his insta LT interrupts you, then if you are interrupted press the QC symbol and finish him off.

Ofcourse if he resists the nukes you are probably dead, but then you just run and hope for the best.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Sorc LT base castingspeed is 2.5? get as much aug dex as possible, forget about most anything other than aug dex and WP is my tip, then get your ToA castingspeed to 10% (start with traldors, thats 5%) then get SC and a bb, if you cant kill a bd as a sorc then you should roll another class imo.

Now you start with a mess, then you start casting your first nuke, right before that one hits you send your FULLY BUFFED pet on him, you can even str/con debuff if you want as the healers wont be able to heal him before he is dead anyway. You will probably get off 2 nukes before his insta LT interrupts you, then if you are interrupted press the QC symbol and finish him off.

Ofcourse if he resists the nukes you are probably dead, but then you just run and hope for the best.

remember this is battlegrounds. You cant get 10% bonuses if i remembercorrectly, its something like 4% ish

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
remember this is battlegrounds. You cant get 10% bonuses if i remembercorrectly, its something like 4% ish

Not in Leirvik, but you are right, its probably like 8%? :) didnt think of that.

Its just like SC skills and resists, the higher the level the higher the bonus available, 4% sounds really really low, thats probably Thid level, hehe :p

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and I forgot to add, if you are still finding it hard to kill him, befriend a Minstrel, he has a 10s reuse instacast stun , AE mess the pets then stun the bd, if you cant kill him STILL then you really should work on your killing capabilities, hehe

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Oh and I forgot to add, if you are still finding it hard to kill him, befriend a Minstrel, he has a 10s reuse instacast stun , AE mess the pets then stun the bd, if you cant kill him STILL then you really should work on your killing capabilities, hehe

hey dont give them so good tips ^^

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
BDs arent too bad imo.

Warlocks however, thats another story.

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
BD can be a pain in the arse if u dont kill em fast enough. A PA usually fix it tho but if u dont get the caster fast in 1 vs 1 u r mostly dead. but to be 3 on a BD should not be that hard, if u deal damage. If u dont deal damage u better run from the BD.

sevril

Fledgling Freddie
Khaisha said:
BD can be a pain in the arse if u dont kill em fast enough. A PA usually fix it tho but if u dont get the caster fast in 1 vs 1 u r mostly dead. but to be 3 on a BD should not be that hard, if u deal damage. If u dont deal damage u better run from the BD.

if you have sos that is becouse run from a bd isent wery smart he will lt you to death

the_grealing

Fledgling Freddie
sevril said:
if you have sos that is becouse run from a bd isent wery smart he will lt you to death
its like i say if you arnt a fg or so your dead. i bet you have full toa gear on him to....

Cozak

Part of the furniture
the_grealing said:
its like i say if you arnt a fg or so your dead. i bet you have full toa gear on him to....

If you need a FG to kill a bd you suck, simple as that. My THANE can kill bonedancers in duels all you need is either a stun on the bd then a fair whack of damage or mezz on the pets, or alternative to those a massive chunk of damage, archers, bolts, PA etc.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
I've only managed to win a bonedancer duel twice, as a valewalker I find that putting my insta-DoT on the Bonedancer and laying into the healer then commander while the BD can't cast was the only way of winning. Both times is was very close though and I've no wish to repeat it, killing Necromancers with a valewalker is equally as tough. Especially ones that have dung 25 and follow you about laughing at you while you make a pitiful attempt to escape, magnificent bastards :)

Nim.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh if any BD looses to a streight mele class they suck plain and simple.

Purge stun and strafe like a mofo.. you will only loose if have crap equipment.

If your a caster your up against BL abilities aswell

And you still think a class is not OP if your answer to beating one is "oh bring a friend" !

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Tbh if any BD looses to a streight mele class they suck plain and simple.

Purge stun and strafe like a mofo.. you will only loose if have crap equipment.

If your a caster your up against BL abilities aswell

And you still think a class is not OP if your answer to beating one is "oh bring a friend" !

Purge stun, blah blah bleh... arent we talking bgs here? Tell me how many have Purge 2 in a bg, probably none, purge 1 sure, that takes 5 seconds, add in another 1-2 secs to understand being stunned and pushing the button. If you cant kill a caster in 6-7 seconds you should stick to PvE m8.

MLs, yeah Im sure many have high MLs in bgs :wanker:

Yes lets talk about OP classes shall we? Ill start...
Infil/Mincer/Sorc/Cabba/Theurg, alb has them too...
Infil: assasinclass that beats a warrior 1v1 even without PA, sounds fair mmk..
Mincer: Stealthclass with chain and full CC abilities, sounds fair mmmk...
Sorc: Caster with pox/pet/Full CC/nukes as hard as any other caster, sounds fair mmmk...
Cabba: nothing wrong, just damn FOTM and extremely hard to beat as the pet chainstuns, thank god that gets fixed..
Theurg: Spam up 3-4 pets from 2000+ range and run, probably one of the best characters to steal a kill with in the game ;)

Not to mention the necro in 1v1, easily as hard as a bd, I have killed bds 1v1 but actually never a necro, go figure :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom