Nerf That Cs, Already!!

S

soth-zorena

ffs.. starting to piss me off.. stupid new overpowerd thing goa put in make impossible to retake it seems.

A

Apathy

In addition to the above, I would like to add the following -

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

OWNED

FOOOOLS!

Seriously, just do what Albs would do...ignore your frontier and take it back later. :p Stupid cunts.

I thought throwing yourself, over and over, at the same impossible fight was an Alb-only thing. Or so Mid/Hib would have us believe. Take a square off your own loo roll...GO PLAY AN ALT!

~grins smugly~

Gimps.

a.

A

Aule Valar

personally i'm having great fun, and would be nice to see hibs get one in mid too, the current massive 2 way war with each side pusing the other back and forwards is great fun, might be better with hibs around, if they didn't pbaoe too much

A

Archeon

Hib's had one at the fort near Grall (can't remember the forts name) till we kicked their asses out of there.

Besides, taking a keep is so much more interesting when there are actually people in it. NPC's are just so predictable

then again, i suppose albis are too. Example

Armsman: Sit in the courtyard, maybe from time to time climb to the battlements and shoot an arrow at sombody before running back down and hiding again :p

Cabby: AE dot, BASTARD! NERF!!!!!

Necros: Park your pet in a wall and nuke away

Any other types of tanks: If you feel daring then be one of the first to use the gatekeeper to get out and zerg down, if your not then wait untill you've seen lots of others leave then follow behind and casually get RP for other peoples work

Any other casters: Generally be annoying, maybe nuke a little, maybe mez a little. generally try to look busy but in actual fact do as little as possible

Stealthers: Well they... oh wait, are there any? i thought they were all in emain farmin de 1337 rp fr0m all d3 1337 3m4in p33p5. r0><><0r 0n!!

Clerics/Friars: Sit by the corpse summoner and res the people that got their ass kicked, make sure your in a group with some people that are doing somthing so you can get RP for ressing and RP for kills you never made

See, its so easy to predict albions. The only slightly scarey thing was when i saw a wizard attempt to PBAE, i was like WTF! a pbae wiz!!! right stun Mwahahaa! WHAT RESISTED!!!... tank? AHHH!!!

<Falls over dead with a polearm up his ass>

X

Xandax

Well besides from the endless necro spell spammin - I've had an intersting day.

Some annoying moments, some fun moments, some nervous moments and nice kills as well as deaths.

Just enough with thoese Necros - isn't it enough that hibs must use faulty LOS to nuke everything.

can't wait till the fix....

L

lissandra

tbh i waited a year for the fix, i wanted to give payback to the hibs for the los abuse, but as it is now its mids getting it mostly, just hand over our relics and we will be gone from there ;)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by soth-zorena
ffs.. starting to piss me off.. stupid new overpowerd thing goa put in make impossible to retake it seems.

:kissit:

You wanted relics

You got relics

Now we're gonna bug the hell out of you with corpse summoners.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Pwned.

:kissit:

X

Xandax

Originally posted by lissandra
tbh i waited a year for the fix, i wanted to give payback to the hibs for the los abuse, but as it is now its mids getting it mostly, just hand over our relics and we will be gone from there ;)

I think most have awaited this fix with anticipations, the reason it is more "annoying" with necros is the concept of not being able to be damaged with in shade with a pet.

A chanter you still had a chance with - necros in keeps are all but untouchable. This is why I think the "LOS misuse" is even more disliked now.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Xandax
I think most have awaited this fix with anticipations, the reason it is more "annoying" with necros is the concept of not being able to be damaged with in shade with a pet.

A chanter you still had a chance with - necros in keeps are all but untouchable. This is why I think the "LOS misuse" is even more disliked now.

There are still lots of things ppl can do to stop the necros from nuking away. One thing is getting a couple of SBs to gank the pets, they would die of course but maybe a sacrifice is needed for the realm :) Some other things too but that i will let you figure out ;)

X

Xandax

There are still lots of things ppl can do to stop the necros from nuking away. One thing is getting a couple of SBs to gank the pets, they would die of course but maybe a sacrifice is needed for the realm :)

Will do nothing with a keep defence/attack. :)

Haveing not played a Necro, I would still expect him to be able to summon another pet and start over again.

O

old.Ramas

I would still expect him to be able to summon another pet and start over again.

Well yes.

But it takes 20 seconds of standing about with 10% of caster HPs to do.

Plus 5-10seconds buffing time.

By comparison I can 100% rez a matter cabalist in 4 seconds of standing about with 1800 HP and buff it up with int/con/dex in another 8.

-----

Anyone who wants to complain about pet LoS should go tell GOA to hurry the fuck up with 1.60 ( next patch includes pet los fixes). You wan't hear any alb complain about an accelerated path to get 1.60 running on excal :D

Giv only-slightly-gimped-range stun!

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Well yes.

But it takes 20 seconds of standing about with 10% of caster HPs to do.

Plus 5-10seconds buffing time.
<snip>

30 sec. isn't a long time if it take 2 SBs to take down a pet everytime :)
Also in the middle of a keep, I would except them to be healed a bit, so they don't stand with 10% health for a longer period of time :)

Necros are a "uber" class for keeps as the situations are with LOS.
I would think they are still very very good even if not exploting faulty programming, as we proberly will see in 1.60

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Xandax
Will do nothing with a keep defence/attack. :)

Haveing not played a Necro, I would still expect him to be able to summon another pet and start over again.

Well, what do u thinks happen if necros pet dies while hes outside the keep killing ppl? Oh yeah i can summon the pet again, too bad im standing there with no protection and 10% health in the middle of the mid zerg :p

X

Xandax

Well, what do u thinks happen if necros pet dies while hes outside the keep killing ppl? Oh yeah i can summon the pet again, too bad im standing there with no protection and 10% health in the middle of the mid zerg :p

Oki - if he is running around out side(although I see some necros doing this) while pet dies .... I would smack him irl.
If he stands on wall, he has a very good chance of making it down.

Glop up a health potion and jump down and get healed.

Besides ressing a necro takes 4 sec, using mcl or a power potion and 30 sec. later - back in buisness of nuking for 300-400+ dam. :)

O

old.Ramas

30 sec. isn't a long time if it take 2 SBs to take down a pet everytime
Also in the middle of a keep, I would except them to be healed a bit, so they don't stand with 10% health for a longer period of time

Well, as I said, in that case why kill anyone? As they'll only be down for ~ 10 seconds before one of the 4,643,257,896,434,675 clerics camping the corpse summoner rezzes them hoping for rps.

As regards healing them - necros don't on the whole get healed (at least not by their group) because when in shade mode they cannot be healed, and the group cleric can't tell from the group panel when the necro is in shade mode. In a keep siege the cleric will be standing well away from the necro to avoid door gtaoe/pbaoe etc and so is unlikely to notice the dead pet by looking at it. That leaves /g as the only way to pass info.

By the time this whole situation with the dead pet has been discussed in /g, the necro is now half way to a new pet - so the cleric has a decision to make on possibly wasting mana by healing someone who will become invulnerable in 10 seconds (oops, 9 now). Espeically when the cleric has a bunch of wizards/cabalists/scouts on the walls sucking the mana pool dry.

Necro's have plenty of strange 'eccentricities' like that - they're almost as fucked up as animists.

Don't even get me started on what a royal pain in the ass actually healling the pet is in zerg rvr.

W

Wonk

I think the CS is a great idea :) we dont have to run around for an hour or 2 to find the albs :D

O

old.Ramas

Oki - if he is running around out side(although I see some necros doing this) while pet dies .... I would smack him irl.

Why?......

DO

Pet on "stay" inside keep
Port outside
target Random_Mid01
Nuke

IF alive = no

THEN
/transfercorpse inside
Wait 5 seconds for cleric01 to rez
Accept rez
Summon pet
ENDIF

LOOP UNTIL Mids = dead

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Archeon

Clerics/Friars: Sit by the corpse summoner and res the people that got their ass kicked, make sure your in a group with some people that are doing somthing so you can get RP for ressing and RP for kills you never made

<Falls over dead with a polearm up his ass>
come tell my stick that sunbeam :p

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Apathy

Seriously, just do what Albs would do...ignore your frontier and take it back later. :p Stupid cunts.

Gimps.

a.

LoL @ Apathy..

Mids always try to clean up the scum passing our frontier, but as always u albs stick to the usual safety in numbers, oh we´re so strong and you´re so weak attitude.. poor little sods

u think u´re good now??

and plz go and wash your mouth, it reeks babyfood...

btw pass me your brain, I´m building an idiot over here!!

nuff said..

E

elbeek

Mangler, not an original quote m8, go away and try harder.

Wassup, don't u lot like a fair fight, ffs all u do is cry nerf when albs stick it up ya.

BTW piss poor attempt considering u have all the relics, and GRATZ to the Alb heroes.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Vireb
come tell my stick that sunbeam :p

I don't fear no girl (man) in a skirt, bring the pain i'l (never forgive myself for saying this) lay the smackdown on your candy ass (i feel so dirty).

God i need a shower

O

optical-

Originally posted by elbeek

Wassup, don't u lot like a fair fight, ffs all u do is cry nerf when albs stick it up ya.

BTW piss poor attempt considering u have all the relics, and GRATZ to the Alb heroes.

piss poor attempt? at least we are trying. I recall alb when they had 3 relics letting 6 keeps into enemy hands and not doing fuck all about it.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by elbeek

LoL.. where did i say nerf??

maybe u need some glasses mate..

now go and hug a tree or sumthin. Or maybe you´re to busy typing release all the time..

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Archeon
Cabby: AE dot, BASTARD! NERF!!!!!
Bah! I do lots more! Other lines that are part of my repertoire are utterances such as "omg uber dot", "eek dotted", "argh diseased", and the all-time favorite "heal ffs!".
Any other types of tanks: If you feel daring then be one of the first to use the gatekeeper to get out and zerg down, if your not then wait untill you've seen lots of others leave then follow behind and casually get RP for other peoples work
Yep, you see, for Cabalist, timing the moment when to go out of the keep to land a few DoTs is a true art form. You can't do it too late, or you will never catch up with the receding front line, but if you do it too early, you're going to get nuked to bits or sliced to pieces.

In regard to ice wizzies, I don't think I've ever seen so many of them as today (not to mention scouts)!

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.Ramas
By comparison I can 100% rez a matter cabalist in 4 seconds of standing about with 1800 HP and buff it up with int/con/dex in another 8.
Hmm, I think I know who you are referring to, and what's this, it sounds like you regard me like some kind of cheap container of walking RPs! Clarification, please! Tell me I'm wrong, or I'm going to need my pills!

O

oldgit

alb : /yell dont use transfercorpse plz hibs/mids dont like it
alb : /yell dont charge in numbers plz guys hib/mids dont like it
alb : /yell when your gettin nuked and dotted on the wall dont run away hib/mids dont like it.
alb : /yell dont use your pets hib/mids dont like it.
alb : /yell when you see a alb getting killed dont help him hib/mids dont like it
alb : /yell oi all you clerics can you stop rezzing albs hib/mids dont like it.
alb : /yell WTF are all you albs doing here go back to albion plzzz hib/mids dont like us fighting in there realm.

WTF are hib/mids moaning about

O

old.Stang

Biggest problem is the lag, it was impossible to climb the walls at Nottmoor to take out the CS, i hope Mythic will do something about this but for now big battles like this are almost unplayable and CS make it worser due to the lag.

S

stupidshady

you dudez still suckt, took out our cs with a sb gang squad and we could hold ya off until he spawnd again........PWND DUDEZ, PWND

ow, btw FL ZERG IN DA HOUSE ^^

O

old.Tzeentch

yo, 4 real

fucktard in yo house BEEATCH

or something.

R

rure

what are you moaning about? everyone can use a CS (not in their own frontier, I know). we play on same basis. its teh same for everyone. go get a CS in hippie land and stop moaning.

Users who are viewing this thread