Nerf That Cs, Already!!

W

wildpt

Originally posted by Archeon
Armsman: Sit in the courtyard, maybe from time to time climb to the battlements and shoot an arrow at sombody before running back down and hiding again :p

I can shoot two.. oh yeah!

:clap: :cheers: :clap:

S

smerf

actually the middies cant get as CS as they have none of thier relics in enemy hands. This is why there was a lot of problems with realms getting relics and dumping them on another realms door steps in the US servers (percival i believe) atm its just not desireable to own another realms relic atm. Mind u i dont think it would effect us albs as who in thier right minds would wanna RvR in the pennies.........

F

Falcore

i think the shadowblade lord attempt was funny :) went up there and was surrounded by stealthed sbs, ran like hell and not one paed me. they all failed ofc which is nice :) must of been 15 or so

Z

zaberhut

Falcore i dont think u where our main concern m8 .. hate to dissapoint u but we werent on a mission to try and kill u.

fast responce by the albs tough .. gj.

and dont flatter urself ... if we had PAd u i dont think u would have had the time to say "peaches in the pie" :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

SB zergs took out corpse summoner several times in Nottmoor and in Blendrake.
I really do not understand what Mids are complaining about. Most of the time you outnumbered the Albs. You farmed, Albs farmed a bit more.
I just find it sad Hibs did nothing... they should have taken some keeps, also gotten a CS in there...
My 2nd comp could not take the zerg... had to play on my main comp. Was pretty amusing.
Shame we will lose the keeps at 6 am :(
Sleep well all. Nice work Albs. Shame those 30 Albs went to Emain today to rvr...
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Tzeentch

we tried to take arvakr and got molested by a combined nolby and rg zerg :<
was 16 of us or smth

K

Kagato.

Its usually albs getting wiped out after taking the doors down, was quite nice to see the tables turned.

But that aside it was really nice to see these kind of epic battles out there, and sure the lag was bad, but it could of been a whole lot worse given the numbers in both armies involved. At some stages Blendrake and Nottmoor we're undersiege at same time yet the zone handled it relatively well.

Would be nice to see more fights of this large scale in the future, thanks for the fun mids.

S

skile

Originally posted by Falcore
i think the shadowblade lord attempt was funny :) went up there and was surrounded by stealthed sbs, ran like hell and not one paed me. they all failed ofc which is nice :) must of been 15 or so

Only 15?

R

Rg.Roller

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
we tried to take arvakr and got molested by a combined nolby and rg zerg :<
was 16 of us or smth

<g> yeah not wise to try taking on keeps with 150+ in uppland all heading out into the frontiers :)

cheeky hibs......

D

[DK]hakke

CORPSE SUMMONER CHANGES

Corpse Summoners are intended to help retrieve relics - some players are using corpse summoners to camp out in keeps and simply defend it, gaining Realm Points all the time. This had led to a situation where some Realms actively do not want their Relics. We're making two changes in this version to incent Realms to want to keep their Relics and to not over-use their Corpse Summoners.

1. Characters who are defending their home frontier against invaders with a corpse summoner in their realm will now receive a 15% RP bonus for each enemy relic they currently control (Up to a 60% total bonus) to recognize the added difficulty of defense in this situation and as an additional relic reward.

2. Characters now will not earn Realm Points in the 30 minutes following a resurrection at a corpse summoner.

O

old.Ramas

Hmm, I think I know who you are referring to, and what's this, it sounds like you regard me like some kind of cheap container of walking RPs!

Pffft, not just you Cerdin, to a Cleric that's what all albs are, walking RP generator pets. (and all hibs to druids, mids to healers)

I get tank pets, caster pets, rouge pets......

Up to 7 at a time!

It's much like a bonedancer/SM/cabalist/enchanter, only a cleric/druid/healer's pets have significantly lower AI, and very poor pathing.

Simulcrum is to Cabalist, as Random_Alb01 is to Cleric.

;)

L

lissandra

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
CORPSE SUMMONER CHANGES 2. Characters now will not earn Realm Points in the 30 minutes following a resurrection at a corpse summoner.

Why do you think we are farming now and not waiting until next patch?

K

Khalen

And when the patch is here I don't think albs mind killing mids or hibs even it doesn't give rps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread