Nerf Stealthers!!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dannyn

I'll just stick the healer and go afk for a few patches till mythic decides to make my class useful as something other than a drum-bot. :p

Yeah that mezz is so broken ;)
Spose there is purge too...

you do have a sword you know...
use tactics? get a group? (hehehe:) sorry couldn't resist)

Come join me, I found a nice tasty patch of grass :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Revz
Bah and double bah. I'm sure sickofit../Brannor will love me for going into arrogance mode but it is a little saddening to see people of a reasonably high level still not understanding things about the way classes in their realm work.

:wub: ... *cackles*

L

listepik

assassins in groups:

I usually play Odd groups, meaning that i have weird constalations.

That means, i often end up being main tank, which suits me just well. after Evade 6, and having a dscent specced Enhance cleric in the group, means infils are very viable as main tank. Wehn i die in such a group, it is not because im an infil, its because the battle was more than the group could handle, which is rarely, if one knows where to hunt.

Regarding PA; it _does_ draw alot of aggro. stabbers tend to have super fast weapons, meaning, that if a tank hits it the second time, the infil is on his 4th or 5th attack, of which 3 is a stab combo, and the other 2 is a high damage output combo (garrote/achilles).

a heal chant pally takes 2 taunts to get it off me, if i di descent damage, where an armsman typically takes 3 hits. Even a polearm which is quite heavy on the damage side, is too slow to keep aggro off my super fast atacks.

Do i die? no. i evade :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom