Nerf spending 20 000 dollars on buying accounts...

n00b

Loyal Freddie
Stolen from VN boards:

Here is a link to the Merlin boards, where an Alb who is loaded with real life cash started sending tells to the highest RR characters and tried to buy their accounts for he and his friends to start a gank group. Anyways, after about $20,000 he put together this group.

I thought this was pretty funny, if someone sent you a tell to buy your account, how much would it take?
http://vnboards.ign.com/Merlin/b20666/64280201/?40

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
RichBoi sends "Lo mate, wanna sell me your account?"

You send "Make me an offer..."

RichBoi sends "Pint of larger?"

You send "Sold!"

Sorted.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
lol thats just too funneh to believe tbh ;P

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Now i know where american comedy writers get their ideas.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I would rather buy a nice car.

What a sad **** xD

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
With that sort of disposable cash he probably has many nice cars.

If you have the cash, why not.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Technically tho (as is stated somewhere in the rules I think) players aren't allowed to sell their accounts, so Mythic could freely suspend those accounts, now wouldn't THAT be funny :sex:

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Shamyn said:
Technically tho (as is stated somewhere in the rules I think) players aren't allowed to sell their accounts, so Mythic could freely suspend those accounts, now wouldn't THAT be funny :sex:

In USA they are allowed to sell up...

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Now that's freakin' nice. Think about it guys, if you people spend as much time working as getting lvl 50 and all those RAs, items and spellcrafting at working and makin' cash.

Then you could buy that account you want and a nice car.

:bazbeer:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
tempting job for nerco ;O lvl a necro, and then PL couple of chars and sell up ;P

Cozak

Part of the furniture
My Everquest account was worth around $750 when i quit about 1year 2months ago, gave it to a friend though as she was the MT warrior for my guild and they had pretty much spent the last 2 months kitting her out so the guild could handle PoP. As i understand now she has one the the highest unbuffed hit points serverwide :flame: wish i had sold the bugger now tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Teh Seel say:

If you have the bling bling, you don't need to hear the ding ding.

*bows*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I don't see what is wrong with it, the guy is probably a bored millionaire and bought the accounts so his mates could play without having to go through level/RPt grind. No one has lost out so where is the harm?

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
I don't see what is wrong with it, the guy is probably a bored millionaire and bought the accounts so his mates could play without having to go through level/RPt grind. No one has lost out so where is the harm?

I think a bored millionaire would be better off starting from scratch to waste the time, but instead just buy all the gear he needs with RL cash ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Graknak said:
I think a bored millionaire would be better off starting from scratch to waste the time, but instead just buy all the gear he needs with RL cash ;)

well if he's bored he probably doesnt want to grind :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i was a millionaire:

I'd hire someone to do the levelgrind for me. That way i got the name i wanted, the guy would be happy as hell to play DAoC for money and i would have a legal char :p

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
wish that guy all the fun in the world with his chars. Can only dream of having so much money i can just waste 20k on some online game :cool:

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well if he's bored he probably doesnt want to grind :m00:

Now that I think about it, if they've never played daoc before, their guild action might not be so 1337, but look something like:

Cleric: AAAAH, on me! Stun him!

Pally: Dunno how, use BoF!

Cleric: What's a BoF? Does it taste good?
:m00:

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shamyn said:
Now that I think about it, if they've never played daoc before, their guild action might not be so 1337, but look something like:

Cleric: AAAAH, on me! Stun him!

Pally: Dunno how, use BoF!

Cleric: What's a BoF? Does it taste good?
:m00:

After few weeks, he'll be hiring the original players to play those chars :)

Cyfr

Banned
How can some of you call him sad? What he did was prolly like sending a 20p to me and you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom