Nerf Sorc mezz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
cmon, its a big joke. Bolt range mezz, today in DF i barely could c the sorc, far away, when he made his mezz, and the usual zerg runs over me. And pom and lifetap in base. NERF THAT CLASS!"#!"¤!

And the same with enchanters, o ppupupu, they can choose what class they want their pets to be, but we, the Spiritmasters, shouldnt complain, we can even choose what type of armor our pets should weare.. Oo0. so useful, not.

sry for the spelling.. time for bed.

Cheers.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
cmon, its a big joke. Bolt range mezz, today in DF i barely could c the sorc, far away, when he made his mezz, and the usual zerg runs over me. And pom and lifetap in base. NERF THAT CLASS!"#!"¤!

And the same with enchanters, o ppupupu, they can choose what class they want their pets to be, but we, the Spiritmasters, shouldnt complain, we can even choose what type of armor our pets should weare.. Oo0. so useful, not.

Cheers.

can tell you need to sleep, what a load of bollocks. all of it.

Eroa

Banned
I'm just wondering when they moved pom to baseline for sorc?

awww... thats right, it never been there and it never will

Funkybunny

Banned
oooh... spiritmasters complain about a pet-class! they can even get their lil pet to intercept a pa! QQ MORE n00b!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Namefake said:

Cheers.

ye spiritmasters are such a gimp class :rolleyes:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Did Mother tuck you in real good and tell you everything will be all right?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
see what getting DF does albs!!! 2 pointless whine threads!

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
yes it does even i agree

No you don't :)

And why only sorcs FFS, no one remembers that Cabas got same fecking spell. But noooooo only sorcs are targeted!

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf the wardun! They have bubble! and Resists! and Speed! and Heals!!! Such overpower class!! ah and Grapple!! :clap:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Namefake said:

Cheers.

Hi

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank the gods for all these clueless sm's in existence, or my baby would just end up nerfed :(

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
they can choose what class they want their pets to be, but we, the Spiritmasters, shouldnt complain, we can even choose what type of armor our pets should weare

When a wizy read those he hits his head on the wall!

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithradir said:
When a wizy read those he hits his head on the wall!

Most of us would agree that a Wizards counterpart in the two realms is Eldritch and Runemaster tho!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
Most of us would agree that a Wizards counterpart in the two realms is Eldritch and Runemaster tho!

no mate, runie = warden = therg, wiz = chanter = bd, sm = bard = sorc.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
hib caster Baseline stun should be nerfed alittle, duration is way to long on it.

also if u compare SM pet with chanter pet ur a f*cktard if u think sm pets are better, they intercept, so what? enchanters have healer/debuff-nuker pets. =p and they got speed chant and imo its abit harder to time a PA on someone with speed then someone comming running. AND they have baseline stun.

over and whine out

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
It has been tested that Sorc Lifetap is the highest dps spell ingame. the delve isnt highest but the fact it is a lifetap it does more damage than normal dd spells with same delve. It is also the fastest spell to cast.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Aloca said:
It has been tested that Sorc Lifetap is the highest dps spell ingame. the delve isnt highest but the fact it is a lifetap it does more damage than normal dd spells with same delve. It is also the fastest spell to cast.

funny enough its SM that has the higest dps spell in the game (if they are higher than 219 spells)

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

What about cabbas LT ?
And you know LT get resisted more then normal nukes right?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithradir said:
i think i ll cry now :p

Just learn to deal with it properly instead of crying, tbh... Maybe if you ask nicely, Illbill will teach you how?

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
hib caster Baseline stun should be nerfed alittle, duration is way to long on it.

I agree here. One thing I would like to see changed is someone having stun AND a pet. They stun you, put pet on and blast away. No chance to win that 1 on 1 ever.

Baseline stun should be 9 seconds PvE and 5 seconds RvR.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc bolt range mezz is sort of evul, but sorc has a hard time in emain when running around in grps vs insta mezz and stun. In DF and Keep taking/retaking, it has it uses...except archers like to target em aswell.

No need to nerf their mezz imo..been tests on how quick sorc had to be to throw out mezz vs mach 6 grps with insta shite. Mezz in DF is sorta your own fault..don´t go alb side then ^^

Their lifetap hits quite hard, but haven´t been nuked much by it to tell about it needs a nerf or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom