Nerf PE, imo

X

Xeanor

Prydwen RvR is becoming very boring tbh, I'll be playing some more excal the next few weeks.

J

Jasmino

Originally posted by poi
Here is the movie from last night in odin:
213.112.207.101/movies/Daoc/Forsetes_Circle/Odins1809.avi

nuff said imo :p

F

faderullan

Just say whats on the movie.. cba to dl and watch

O

old.mattshanes

Mids can see from that movie PR is good.... if they say it's not then they are lying, 3 healer group=6 healers with all pr up....

group chat:

PR
PR
PR

xDDD

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah then you are back up within the next time we on the next....... sigh

J

Jasmino

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Mids can see from that movie PR is good.... if they say it's not then they are lying, 3 healer group=6 healers with all pr up....

group chat:

PR
PR
PR

xDDD

What about the fight we beat you with no PR up? ;)

J

Jasmino

Originally posted by faderullan
Just say whats on the movie.. cba to dl and watch

Just some fights between FL and Mael last nite...

O

old.mattshanes

Well, when 1.65 comes at least albs/hibs will have a more better way of taking these stupidly overpowered groups.A merc/hero/bm/pole armsman can no way hit the damage a savages does.... the clerity shouldn't ever stack with their haste.Just proves that 3 savages are far superior than any other combination of tanks along with a possible 6 healers....

Nevermind mids don't realise it -_-

Feel sorry for the unwanted mid classes though who can never play in groups like this :/

Wasn't our night at all, we are human afterall just like all guilds.

T

tildson

I have a lvl50 h2h kobold savage, i rarely play him nowadays. He is 6l6 and have determination, self-end, purge, ip, better evade than infils etc. Its real silly how good they are, only way to kill me is by having 3-4 decent tanks chasing me. If i get slammed and purge is down, my life goes down quick - if not, i purge and usually evade most strikes from behind.

But, i think mids would be the worst realm by far if the Savage didnt exist. Hopefully the nerf in 1.65 will balance them some. As it is today the damage output combined with the sick evade-rate, just makes them too good.

I play/have played all 3realms very frequently and it really helps your view looking at the balance of DAOC.

A

Aule Valar

Just proves that 3 savages are far superior than any other combination of tanks along with a possible 6 healers....

Nevermind mids don't realise it -_-

Wasn't our night at all, we are human afterall just like all guilds.

i agree savages are the best tank around atm, however there are more classes in a grp than just the 3/4 savages, PR is very good, but nothing compared to bof or sos, mids normaly have to fire at least 2 pr in the time one bof lasts, so its rare that many of the healers have it up if there are good alb gank grps out

dling the video now :) never seen an rvr vid before :eek:

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Aule Valar
i agree savages are the best tank around atm, however there are more classes in a grp than just the 3/4 savages, PR is very good, but nothing compared to bof or sos, mids normaly have to fire at least 2 pr in the time one bof lasts, so its rare that many of the healers have it up if there are good alb gank grps out

dling the video now :) never seen an rvr vid before :eek:

Please tell me you aren't serious?

6 healers when using pr no good? yeah ok we got bof+sos which are both good if used at the right times, though i wouldn't say PR is nothing with 3 healers in group..... no way.

E

exe_forgotpass

6 healers when using pr no good? yeah ok we got bof+sos which are both good if used at the right times, though i wouldn't say PR is nothing with 3 healers in group..... no way.
2*PR=good<bof+sos, 3*PR=uber=bof+sos, but tell me, when did u see a 3*PR FG last time? We dont have one at least...

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by exe_forgotpass
2*PR=good, 3*PR=uber, but tell me, when have u last time seen a 3*PR FG? We dont have one at least...

you have 4 rezzing classes tho ^^ + any PR, that's really really good

E

exe_forgotpass

Originally posted by Xeanor
you have 4 rezzing classes tho ^^ + any PR, that's really really good
U have 3 rezzing classes+2*bof+sos, go figure:p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by exe_forgotpass
U have 3 rezzing classes+2*bof+sos, go figure:p

can't do anything after pala rez + dead in 1 hit

also, pala is usually at 40% power or so when both clerics are dead (takes a while), nerf power cost on end regen :/

I

ilum

Yeah normally I just give stlong pally ress to sorc cuz I pity him and want him to get some RPs too :)

But sometimes the palaress saves the group...if the guy has MCL or RP up.

J

jonstone

no arguments here, to get back on topic nerf PE, imo. tbh my latest rvr movie is much better than the one posted here, will be up soon and u can wonder in awe at the 2/3/4 fg mids killing us and then marvel at the fg versus fg fights where they get owned :D

S

snoz

PE are all RR :]

I think once my group has all healers 7l8 ish with moc and rp .. wont ever (not alot anyway) lose to anyone

Your a great sorc though fyfe imo. Often win CC battle

J

jonstone

great at dying, least marracus gets the smite kills tho :p anyhow when the RA's are down we just retreat for half an hour cos with them we are uber :D

Btw most consider me to be pish sorc but PE dont realise yet. C6 4tehwin.

D

Dunmer

Fyfe you should post video clip of that fight yesterday night at MMG. The evidence how mids suck.

N

nuky

they dont have 6 healers because they only have 3 working at one time, they have 3 healers with double hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom