Nerf PE, imo

O

old.mattshanes

Like i said before, fg FL haven't been out for a while, ok 5-6 in a group doesn't mean anything, you could say the same for NP, when they got a fg out they are a lot harder, same goes most rvr guilds.Also the playstyle of the guild adjusts much more better, i have had fg FL lead to hw this week, killed 20 out of 48 mids no cc with no sorc, i am sure members of pe would agree when they are fg they play better too.

Alliance groups are good yes, probably same in mid you guys make alliance groups, they good but when it's compared to guild group most times it's not as good.Same goes for adding into fights too, guild groups do not do it so much for all realms but when mixed they do.Hope i have put this correctly can't think of other ways of typing it but i am sure you get the picture.

X

Xeanor

What's all this fuss about guilds?

PE/FL are allied and make groups with the people that are online, it doesn't matter if a group is 100% PE or 100% FL, mixed group works good and at least you can go out. (Need more different classes for a good alb group :rolleyes: )

I for one don't care at all if a group is mixed FL/PE, it's RvR at least and it's fun.

Other realms/servers seem to have guilds who only want to run with their guild, totally different from what's done on Alb/Pryd.

It's more like:

Faderullan's group
My group
Sycho's group
Prozzeh's group

etc, not related to guild at all

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
serious, i seen pe avoid add in fight.
But i never seen FL try to avoid.
And yes PE is better then FL to imho.

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404019/pryd/sshot052.jpg

FL added in fight after we meet PE
I can count 5+ FL ppl and this was sep 16

Sorry, can't upload the screenshots I got of where BO adds, don't have a webspace that's big enough. :(

And maybe PE is better because they have 1) More high RR members and 2) Been around for like 4+ months longer than FL

And we killed half of your fg BO yesterday while we had 2 rr3 clerics both in Epic and 1 was AFK the entire fight + you got the jump on us. xD CU when your savage gets nerfed. xDDDDDDD

(we had clerics in epic because they only just hit 50 (we had to get more clerics, only had 3 in guild))

so a fg PE will beat you with 0 losses and no RAs used? xD

A

amazingsteve

/me thinks Backup Omen just got pwned :great: Oh and Hibs only tend to group in-guild cos "the guys in other guilds smell funny" :p

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Xeanor
(we had clerics in epic because they only just hit 50 (we had to get more clerics, only had 3 in guild))

Hey, whats wrong with cleric in epic? :D

S

snoz

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
serious, i seen pe avoid add in fight.
But i never seen FL try to avoid.
And yes PE is better then FL to imho.

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404019/pryd/sshot052.jpg

FL added in fight after we meet PE
I can count 5+ FL ppl and this was sep 16

BLEJ!!!!!!!! will you stop pastign that SS fs :] Already said sorry to fadeh 5x for saying hes a retard :/ i never meant it was just abit mad ^^

S

snoz

Sorry, can't upload the screenshots I got of where BO adds, don't have a webspace that's big enough. :(

And maybe PE is better because they have 1) More high RR members and 2) Been around for like 4+ months longer than FL

And we killed half of your fg BO yesterday while we had 2 rr3 clerics both in Epic and 1 was AFK the entire fight + you got the jump on us. xD CU when your savage gets nerfed. xDDDDDDD

PE always use ra like fadeh said ... they cant win without it noope

Which is fine ... its there so use it .... if i have a issue with their ra's i take it up with mythic not PE tbh :]

G

Gamah

Originally posted by case-rigantis
5) We never go APK to wait for RA's.

honest quetion to you then why on the last few occassions i`ve been to emain have you all been stood outside the PK? i went 3 times over an hour and you were all just stood there ^^

lol :>, we wait for all classes to turn up b4 moving out, then wait for all afks to come back then off we go...wait for RA's lol plz

G

Gamah

Originally posted by snoz
PE always use ra like fadeh said ... they cant win without it noope

God ...we win lots without any RA's up at all, so i dunno where you get this idea that we suck without RA's :/

Q

Qte Eth

yea u win lot wo ras too but that invlove 8-32 adds :)

O

old.mattshanes

Yep we all on LAN and go pizza hut every 30mins then come back xDDDDDDD

M

Mid_Blejsarus

wasnt there, but i havent said we dont add? I said we try to avoid add. some guilds do try avoid adding some dont.
Your policy? And that fight i wasnt there at either xeanor so i suggest if u wanna comment a fight i suggest u perhaps talk on irc or tell where fight was also ^^, or where u dreaming or something? :) most of the times we win against fl imho atleast :)
And really doubt that fight was like that even tho i wasnt there since 1 cleric go down most of the times fast even if bof and if no other cleric there its seems weird atleast. Since u only got pala that can ress after that cleric is down. But again welcome to talk on irc if u wanna brag over a fight etc, since its hard to remember a fight like i said.

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Qte Eth
yea u win lot wo ras too but that invlove 8-32 adds :)

We've killed you with 4 rezzsick ppl in grp and all ra's down though :)

new movie on its way oO

K

Kahland

No reason for all this slagging others guilds off though i enjoy it myself when im bored :)

Lets just all get out there and kill eachother and learn from our experiences :)

F

faderullan

Blejs is trying... more then most others... good work imo

O

old.mattshanes

Nerf mids adding shitloads tonight -_-

We played the worst i ever seen, MM were only one in emain gives us a fg fight and some mid group in odins kills us because of confusion in group resulting in us not facing them xD sigh oh well mistakes happen:p

AND STOP FUCKING ZERGING!

X

Xeanor

Mids have savages tho.

If they beat an alb group they have -nothing- to be proud of ^^

/respect to MM, no savages :>

O

old.mattshanes

Need a mezz to beat 3 healer groups, never happened tonight so we lost.... if we do not get a mezz well 4 thrust tanks but that didn't happen.Give up.(thanks savages for 2 shotting me nearly again today on several occasions in about 3 seconds:( )

Z

zapzap

Mids have savages tho.

If they beat an alb group they have -nothing- to be proud of ^^

/respect to MM, no savages :>

The u have no repsect for uself when u press bof and sos i understand :p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by zapzap

Those aren't really overpowered :> Alb would be real shit without them, MM does good without savages. :>

Z

zapzap

I thought instean mess pbae aoe stun was the problem :)

Zapsi

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by zapzap

what about you with your triple PR? oh wait that doesnt count ofcourse ><

O

old.mattshanes

6 healers, insane cc, classes that hit faster than any hib/alb tanking doing triple damage than them per hit on some occasions...we got bof and sos which if are down makes us easy rps for mids who have a 3 healer/savage set up.Hit 1045 by a savage tonight faster than a merc can swing.... sigh please give 1.65 as soon as possible for fucksake:(

Just wish casters would all be fixed and tanks nerfed again to be honest, game is becoming very crap now from all realms point of views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom