Nerf Bonedancers

Y

Yuffy

thanks for wasting my .6 of a second reading this.

H

Hargh

nt = i got pwned by a BD (actually i think it means no text but i'm not sure)

J

Jonaldo

Actually I think Deskiziado has hit on several valid points in this thread.

D

Damon_D

nt = No Thx ??

I have to agree , I dont want em nerfed either

G

Gewny

And this tread will help you do that ?

No not relly, you could scream it down the toilet with greater chance of a Mythic employe hearing it :p

Take this poo to the VN Whines plz.

A

Archeon

If they wern't such one-trick ponies i'd agree they need a nerf. But as it stands they only excel at soloing so theres no real reason for it.

H

Harhr

nerf savages, infils, bd's, chanters, mercs, necros, reavers. Okay?

H

Harhr

Originally posted by klavrynd
someone got pwned!!!!!!eleven

liar!""""11!

also remember to nerf skalds, thanes, and emain+zergs

O

old.Tohtori

A totally good thread for Teh Seel to take over!

*cheers and dances with a few polarbears before realising they like Teh Seel a bit too much, much too much and hops back on teh icefloat*

So, let's see. What to talk about that has no relationship to the bonedancers...like anyone would like to have a relationship with guys who fiddle with bones. Eww. I say it again with bold letters. Eww.

Nasty buggers. Anyway, i thought i'd talk about something that's been bothering me for a while now. Mainly myself. It seems that no matter what i do, where i go and who's poodle i try to set on fire i still see myself around. In the mirror, puddles of water, windowreflections. Everywhere! It just gets a bit annoying when the first thing you see when you wake up is yourself and the first thing you realise when you wake up that you're still there. Hell, i like to commit to people but i'd love to just sleep alone for one night. Even at work i'm always there. In the supermarket, fuck, even at bars when i try to talk to women i'm there, just lurking around for any leftovers.

A total pain in the ass i am. If i wasn't so friendly i would kick myself in the ass and bash my head against something wooden like Bushs head. Just look around, when you look into a mirror i bet yourself is there as well! Hell, this is a plague that's been dropped on earth by some practical joker and a haha-man supreme in his own mind. Bastard i tell you, utter and complete bastard.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Its been about a week or so I think since someone whined about bonedancers. Nice to see some are still keeping the old tradition going :D

O

old.job

Who are those buggars that have like ten skeletons following them round, are they BD's?

Can't they just have 1 uber pet?

I AOE dotted a grp in BG and about 50 freakin pets ran at me :(

T

Tafaya Anathas

You can't play? You feel yourself gimped? You want an I win button? Roll a BD!

A

Aoln

you forgot, Got no friends? Roll a BD and 3 will follow you around!

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
You can't play? You feel yourself gimped? You want an I win button? Roll a BD!

Yes mabey in a 1 vs. 1 BUt in groups they are nothing...
And asked skillede infils/ns's ill bet most of them can kill em allso with a bit tatic.

They dont need to nerf the class they need to fix it...

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by arrakeen
They dont need to nerf the class they need to fix it...

Like necromancers?

Everybody know that bonedancers are overpowered. Oh yes, except bonedancers.

E

etaew

... we just dont want to draw more attention to the fact ;)

J

Jonaldo

They don't need to nerf Bonedancers in my opinion. Deleting them would be a much more fun proposition ;)

B

brite

Ok, i suppose its oh so easy to be a bonedancer by your thidranki explination.

Yes we can solo, but thats about it we are not wanted in groups as our abs buff isnt much cop, our damage output is low and dont use that you can double cast base line nuke crap beacuse if we do that expect our power to be gone in 5.2 seconds anyway, after 5 seconds of seeing enemy if you have a group, your are attacked you are priority before a healer beacuse you people are spitful. You will struggle to find any solo fights which is why bonedancer with top rp play the early hours of the morning everyday. Maybe bonedancers dont think they are overpowered beacuse they ahve actualy played the class ?

If you want try cry for nerf i suggest you cry at these classes

Friar - Too Much damage and a seer class ? da fook?
Savage - Too much damage
Infil - Too many spec points they can spec to get the best thing within every spec line its crazy
Chanter - doesnt need explaining

G

Gandir

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of nerfing!

Why are people always screaming for nerfings all the time ? It's becaus they are jelous that thay have not played that class, or that they cannot simply master it. Bonedancer is a hard class to play, it does requier a lot of cunning and tactics from the player to survive. I dont think I have seen an class that is so vurneble in PvE as just the Bonedancers, they die all the time. As a healer that is fustrating when you try to keep them alive. What do you then think it's for the Bonedancers ?

Maybe they are a little strong in RvR, but they also must be revarded for there hard work to level the character. For an instance take Necromacers the masters of PvE, shall we nerf them even farther? Shall we nerf the Palladins they are a overpower character aswell in many eyes. Why dont we nerf the game it's self, and close down the servers for ever and never start another MMPORG again in the world! Then maybe you nerfers will stop complaining and mind your own for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom