Nerdy Awesome shit you bought!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Make sure no person can get near it. Or put signs up. else people might be annoyed if they get shocked haha

Yes the fence I looked at comes with those signs!
Might be going over the top though getting an electric fence.

A dog might be better!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I considered shooting the foxes with an air gun just to shock them out the garden
Why do you care?

Lovely animals. (Although I won't feel like that if they go for my lambs or chickens (when I have them)).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Why do you care?

Lovely animals. (Although I won't feel like that if they go for my lambs or chickens (when I have them)).

Because they are destroying the garden. Ripping up the lawn and flower beds. Leavings clothes and stuffed toys in the garden after they wee on them. Otherwise I usually don't care about foxes.
There is a window missing in the garage and they got in there and chewed up a load of stuff.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
IGNORE THE CABLE MANAGEMENT. I'll sort out that this weekend. I need to redo the whole setup. Monitor on the right is my new dell. On the left is my old 4k.

asd.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I considered shooting the foxes with an air gun just to shock them out the garden but these things can do some serious damage if they hit the wrong place.

I now think putting some electric fencing up will have the desired impact

You can't shoot foxes with a non-FAC (firearms certificate) air rifle, you're better off with FAC air rifle or even rimfire*

*But you cannot shoot them in your garden :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You can't shoot foxes with a non-FAC (firearms certificate) air rifle, you're better off with FAC air rifle or even rimfire*

*But you cannot shoot them in your garden :)

Yes I know and I wouldn't want to harm them. It was just something rattling around in my head.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So before I go all pokemon on camera lenses I wanted to start to improve some basics so I brought a 100% manual lense for just over 1k Sek (c. 100 gbp). To be honest I am pretty impressed with the quality considering the low lost...
It is a Meilke 50mm 1.7
1601045833452.png

I went out testing it after sunrise was over and it is pretty ok_DSC8118-Edit.png

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So before I go all pokemon on camera lenses I wanted to start to improve some basics so I brought a 100% manual lense for just over 1k Sek (c. 100 gbp). To be honest I am pretty impressed with the quality considering the low lost...
It is a Meilke 50mm 1.7
View attachment 42598

I went out testing it after sunrise was over and it is pretty okView attachment 42599
I love my 50mm prime lens Its really sharp and can teach you how to frame cause you dont have the ability to zoom etc.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Because they are destroying the garden. Ripping up the lawn and flower beds. Leavings clothes and stuffed toys in the garden after they wee on them. Otherwise I usually don't care about foxes.
There is a window missing in the garage and they got in there and chewed up a load of stuff.

Why don't you try a bit of reverse Fox psychology and wee on them yourself.

Ono

Part of the furniture
I just bought a few of those ultrasonic sensor things. Not sure it is working yet but the neighbour's cat is not shitting in our garden anymore.

@dysfunction would never be able to shoot a fox anyway. Have you guys seen him play CSGO or Valorant???

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not that obtrusive:

The extenders are both plugged into discreet wall sockets and not in the way.
It looked hewuge in the box :)

Can you turn those LED's off? That'd annoy the piss out of me.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Security Cam kit for the backyard and Summerhouse we turned into an office.
Eufy Cam 2C Pro kit which I purchased during the sales for £200, came with 2 Cameras and the Hub. 2K resolution is excellent and very impressed with the night vision capability.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I bought a Logitech MX Master 3 for myself for non-gaming.

Can't use it though because I can't hold a mouse at the moment. Stupid decision really.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I bought a Logitech MX Master 3 for myself for non-gaming.

Can't use it though because I can't hold a mouse at the moment. Stupid decision really.

Oooo ... wanker's cramp? Again???

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Don’t think so. Big lump in my palm. And not the usual one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom