need help with speccing:P

N

nightsorrow

i made an sb on pryd mid 2 days ago, i want to make an BG shadowzerker, but dont know how to spec it exactly.

im lvl 20 now,
autotrained stealth (lvl5 now)
20 left axe
20 axe
5 envenom

i think i need to use the single respec line to lower Axe

anyone has any good ideas?:)

thx

F

Fagane

I hate to give advice to a mid, but your skill list is kinda junk....

And its not really posible to correct this well...... Just start over.

Fagana

D

darbey

If you are going to put the rest of your points into stealth to end up 19+5 your will be fine. If possible and if you are going to get s/c get as much envenom as poss added.
Make sure you are using some good quality axes. Might also be an idea to get your cs to 2 for bubble popping casters, however i would gear yourself round being a stealth killer you should rip other assasins apart even if u r pa'd on most occasions.
Hope it helps. This is the advice i got off someone with a sz.

G

Gekul

Atleast get la to 21 for scathing blade. Part of a 3 style chain but I didn't have much trouble pulling it off in the bgs and will generally finish the fight against other stealthers. Stealth minimum would be 16 for detect hidden. Most important poison to have is snare. I had something like 22la, 19a 16stealth 12env, can't remember exactly but I didn't have any problems. Most bg only characters (mine wasn't) have 19 base stealth, and you could lower axe to somewhere around 18 for 5/6 more points in envenom.

Don't listen to fagane, doesn't know what he's talking about.

C

Conchabar

lol ure making a shadow zerker now after i told u i had 1 pfft:)

Users who are viewing this thread