Need help to spec a infil

T

Talen

heh so you say..? I find Lifebane to be extremly overrated, same thing with the lvl 47 str/con poison. I mean... 10 higher spec to get 27 more str/con debuff | 14 more base dmg on dot ..? :eek:
(Levels on poisons dont matter *that* much either so...)

I did play ze infil with 34 stealth from rr1+ and it worked quite excellent but probably I would recommend a higher stealth if you dont go mercfil from the start... :x

Anyway my current spec with autotrain from 40-48 is:

34 stealth
50 thrust
50 cs
21 dw
26 envenom

26 envenom gave me the lvl 37 str/con debuff from the start which proved decent enough for my demands and it enabled the greater lethal venom on rr4. ;)

Though I cant fail to agree on the utility of 50 thrust spec ;D

(Thrust is also the totally best damage type to wield in albion unless you want to be pure anti-SB char)

And lower DW specs are currently quite underrated as spec affects offhand damage according to Mr. Waterman (which has been right until now so I wont start doubting him as I have noticed that myself after respeccing from 50 DW to 50 CS)

So unless something marvelous happended with poisons (Which I didn't notice) I wouldn't really recommend 35 spec base. :p

F

Flesh

Originally posted by NeonBlue
good players prefer tank groups ?
obvious reasons being ?....sorry i dont see any

only 1 i see if that if u got a group full of tanks..and perhaps 1/2 healers then..then all they gotta worry about is keeping the healers alive...which granted will be hard enough for alb tanks..as they dont seem to have a clue about protection most of the time!

yes i understand earth wizzies aint built for open rvr...but i was commenting on casters in general...what happend to ppl wanting earth theurgs for PBT...or cabbies for near sight...etc etc

i just dont think its fair that half of Albs classes should be left out of RvR just because ppl cant adapt to playing with these chars
Protection: using a condom so you don't end up getting pregnant and giving birth to a child such as yourself. oO

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Rambo

50 Thrust
44 Critical Strike
35 envenom
35 Stealth
rest DW

or

50 Critical Strike
44 Slash
35 Envenom
35 Stealth
rest DW

Rambo has spoken.
Why spec such high Critical Strike?
Garotte is at 18 critical strike.

T

Talen

Because the damage garrote makes is based on both CS spec/weapon spec. So he's forced to spec for it if he wants some damage ;P

R

Rambo

Originally posted by Talen
Because the damage garrote makes is based on both CS spec/weapon spec. So he's forced to spec for it if he wants some damage ;P

Talen m8, dont bother answering Flesh, he is just saying that we infils only spamm garrote and have no skills and bla bla bla, he seems to have a problem with me, his ego cant stand the fact i kill more than him and i die less. He msged me in game some days ago after he saw a death spamm by me and constanze killing a BD a SM and a healer i think, saying : 'you are uber, you spamm garrote for teh win etc bla bla'

/ingore imo

U

uma_thurman

Uma autotrained to 48 and she is

50 thrust
44 CS
35 env
35 stealth
22 DW (18 without autotrain)

solid spec imo with good PA and melee damage.

If you want ur inf powered ill power him/her in exchange for an equal amount of power time on my alt. Reply if interested.

A

amuse

i think il listen to Rambo, after all, hes the highest RR on pryd/alb, AND a inf ;)

il go with the 50 thrust spec, and 37 stealth and 37 env, respec when i get high enugh, after all. doubt i will be RR5 the next 2 patches/respec stones i get :p

C

case-rigantis

realm rank 4 is easy to get mate go 36 env 36 stealth

I

inqy

Please come to df, I'll help you level. Honest! :D

Disclamier: Yes when you hit 50, I'll probably not being be able to kill you due to assassin imbalance, or me being noob/crap, blah, etc.

L

Lynxian

My spec

50 thrust

39 CS

35 stealth

35 envenom

27 DW

RA:s

MoPain 4

Vanish

Purge

Dualist Reflexes 1

Toughness 1

A

amuse

can u say those RA`s in what order i should get em :)

A

amuse

Originally posted by inqy
Please come to df, I'll help you level. Honest! :D

Disclamier: Yes when you hit 50, I'll probably not being be able to kill you due to assassin imbalance, or me being noob/crap, blah, etc.

well ul proly be able to, since i dont have a BB (and im proud of it, but feel free to bye me one if u want) :p, and is noob to the assasin class

F

Flesh

Talen m8, dont bother answering Flesh, he is just saying that we infils only spamm garrote
Not at all, there's alot of skilled unbuffed infils out there, you however are not one them.
QQ

A

amuse

what should i use my bg realm skill points on??, or should i maybe save em??

I

inqy

bb is rarely used in df you'll find as it's common for you to log until an opposing realm take it.

G

Garaen

Originally posted by uma_thurman
Uma autotrained to 48 and she is

50 thrust
44 CS
35 env
35 stealth
22 DW (18 without autotrain)

solid spec imo with good PA and melee damage.

If you want ur inf powered ill power him/her in exchange for an equal amount of power time on my alt. Reply if interested.

Best spec imo, and the one i'll be going for. Althought may lower Env/stealth by a point or two, undecided as of yet.

A

amuse

Can some1 tell me if i should save my BG realm skill points, or use them on tireless, loong wind etc???

F

froler-mid

Also... dont make a template with low venom and use some venom item when you want 2 repoison your swords, big mistake.

why is that big misstake? switch +8env gloves or wtver rox imo :D

Originally posted by Talen
same thing with the lvl 47 str/con poison. I mean... 10 higher spec to get 27 more str/con debuff | 14 more base dmg on dot ..? :eek:
(Levels on poisons dont matter *that* much either so...)

the debuff is the most powerfull tool infils got. dont spec out of it

spec 50thrust, 44CS, enuff env/stealth too 50 with items/rr, rest in DW.

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by amuse
Can some1 tell me if i should save my BG realm skill points, or use them on tireless, loong wind etc???

Don't go to the BGs unless you want to gimp (relatively speaking) your inf.

Autotrain to 48 and then RvR.

If you really want to go BGs with an inf then make a /level one and delete it when capped.

If I see a shade or SB in the BGs who then levels to 50 then I see a weaker opponent than fully atotrained ones. They will see infs in the same light.

F

froler-mid

If I see a shade or SB in the BGs who then levels to 50 then I see a weaker opponent than fully atotrained ones. They will see infs in the same light.

my infil was a bg toon :D

+i got gimp start pts, gimp race.... soo...imo it doesnt matter :m00:

(but ye, i want a briton, autotrained, better start pts infil...)

A

amuse

Don't go to the BGs unless you want to gimp (relatively speaking) your inf.

Autotrain to 48 and then RvR.

If you really want to go BGs with an inf then make a /level one and delete it when capped.

i dont want to lvl the 1-20 lvls... so slow with a inf, and now that theres hardly any grps, its close to imposible, if u dont do tasks, that is SLOW after lvl10...

Q

Qwegji-

Whats your SC setup like then Rambo, tried to fit everythin on including +11 envenom and couldnt do it without dropping a lot of resists.(Just planning mine atm, still leveling infil ;)

R

-RG-Jaond

50 thrust and spam Df4tehwin!!11 how hard can it be

A

amuse

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
50 thrust and spam Df4tehwin!!11 how hard can it be

LOL:. never thought i would see this tread again ;)

L

Lynxian

My spec

Even though I sold the infil at RR6 I can offer you my spec...

My first spec for RR5+:

Thrust 50

Envenom 35

Stealth 35

Crit Strike 39

Dual Wield 26

It wasn´t that hard to make it to RR5 actually. Lifebane is not worth the cost of 50 env. Dual wield is great even if you´re not a mercfil.

My second spec:

Thrust 50

Envenom 25

Stealth 35

Crit strike 44

Dual wield 31

A quite odd spec but it´s great with a buffbot (as always) and if you have some skills at all. It´s also a RR5+ but I lowered the envenom with 10 skills. Higher DW and CS makes up for the lowered envenom. DoT isn´t that good, what I was after was cripple, debuff and disease firstly.

O

old.Emma

imoh you got enough spec points to use so it dont matter where you put em you wont be that much of a gimp ;p

BTW fyi tbh

50 Thrust
50 DW
21 CS
35 Stealth
26 Envenom

ROCKS!!!!11!1!1!!!!!

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by froler-mid
my infil was a bg toon :D

+i got gimp start pts, gimp race.... soo...imo it doesnt matter :m00:

(but ye, i want a briton, autotrained, better start pts infil...)

Reroll please :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom