Need help in forming a guild

Dongumba

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I need 7 brave souls, nah.... i need 7 nice and friendly people who can help me form my guild. If your up for it please post a reply here with char name so i can contact you in the game, once i got 7 ppl i´ll set a time and date so the actuall guild can be created.

Guilds main focus will be PvP, since this game are very much about the epic battle of Order vs Destruction. The guild will allso do PvE like PQ´s and such.

If you don´t feel like posting here then you can allways just send a mail in game to Granflame.

Granflame is my guildstarter char, my main will most likely be the Guild leader (at this time lvl 36 Warrior Priest)

Thank you in advance.

PS, once guild is created you can allways post to join :)

Dongumba

Fledgling Freddie
Guild created

If you want to join, then just send a member in Wolfpack a tell, same goes for questions. If they can´t answear, they should atleast be able to direct you to someone who can.

Wolfpack is a guild with main focus on RvR as said above. We are a quite small guild at the time of this post.

We have a very relaxed way to see on things here, you don´t have to have a trade skill, you don´t have to play many hours / day. Just a meeting place for ppl that want to have fun and kill Destruction players =)

Grandiva 37 Warrior Priest (Guildleader) out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom