Necro's bad image

A

azmath

this is when necros went bad

imo necros turned into pl and farming bots when mithic fixed them i knwo taht sounds stupid i have a lv 50 necro my self i had him very sort time agfter they where made waht is want was line of sight made them good to play in rvr as u stud a chacne at kill ppl but as soon as mithic fixed that bug they where shite and pointless as somone said erlyer as soon as per is mezzed rooted stuned slamed anything like that good night <necro> if mithic made them better for plahying in rvr then there whould be less ppl useing them for farming and pling there for less necros campeing spots and so on and as has been said loads of times its nt teh class its the player

also ther eis arsehoels in every class jsut more ppl have a probs with necros for some resion i know they somtimes leech and take spots but groups do that 2

if necros get nerfed it will not stop ppl from taking camps tbh will jsut make it worse cos them 2 necros will have to get to getha and in teh long run it wil ljsut fuck it up for us necros who got them to 50 a long long long time ago

and as i said before if mithic make them more usefull in rvr then ppl whould play them there and not pl /farm as that is all they good for

i think its shold be writen on box also that necros are shite for rvr so dont make them as a warrning u know cos most ppl whould not make them if they know they cant use them in rvr u know anyway thats all i got to say plz replay to this as i whould like to c ur view omo

peace out guys and exp wel save some mobs for me l

N

nocode

Not gonna comment on the "all necro's leech" whine.

My necro "Ilian" now is R4L7 and i just love playing my little fishface in PvE and RvR.

In PvE yeah necro's are godly on yellow/orange mobs any higher and we start to get LOADS of resists. damn gonna comment on leeching whine anyway. PPL pls keep in mind necro spells get queu'd up on pet once shade command's pet to cast its really hard to stop it casting so it might often in crowded area's look like they leech but its just the pet folloing its spell queu.

In RvR yeah we got some issues. LoS is fooked at Keep takes\defense. Jeez try playing a necro defending an alb keep. NOWAY u can get a spell fired because of the double LoS check (pet and shade)
Full length CC on pet also damn anoying but u learn to live with it.
Dont be the first to attack in RvR. At the beginning of a fight stay at the back till first CC is casted. Choose your targets wisely ( u know the ppl waving there hands with all kind of light effects)
DONT forget to keep grp mates full of pwr. casting 3 pwr drains will get u from 5% pwr to close to 100% again anyway.

Dont bother whining about the other problems necro's have such as: charges, potions and most active RA's. they dont work just see it as if its a feature of the class. u will learn to live without em ( and just pray they will ever get fixed)

One final tip in RvR WATCH OUT for the milegates. pets often bugger off ( another nice feature of the class) leaving u defensless for another 30s casting pet and buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom