Necro exploiting in bg1

K

Karnage

Nope, this one is different, you just face the stone, summon and the pet pops in the pillar.

Oh and GOA could use the excuse that there is a reason for the /stuck command. Therefore they could ban people, especially if it is used intentionally.

N

necromancia

Originally posted by Garnet
you guys fucking stupid or sommat. The shade hid his pet in the wall, making it hard to hit. It is bug abusing imo. If it was on the wall then sure but it is bug abusing imo as ranged characters - mages, etc cannot hit the pet with spells because it cannot be seen.

Ban him I say and ban all the others who do this bug too

Aye, I agree that ppl abusing the bug should be banned, BUT your screenshots prove NOTHING at all.

N

necromancia

Even though (sadly enough) I wouldn't be surprised by a necro doing this :(

O

old.chipper

hmm not to put a dampner on things but say the pet is under the bridge and still hitting the mids isnt that abuse of LoS u know the one chanters are famous for

and i often see the los bug been abused by necros but i accept it cos mids albs had it so long of hib chanters not all i must add ;) but if the pet is indeed inside the pillar then its just another lame alb who cant play the game properly and needs to cheat to accomplish anything

R

rootin

The guy hitting the pet

If u look at the screenie . When the message "Soeders attacks the necroservant with his hammer!" is showing, look at the position of Soeders in the screenie. He is at the pillar facing it and appears to be in battle action. If the pet was under the bridge he would not be hitting it from that position. It seems to my untrained eye that the pet could well be in the pillar.

I dont know any of these people involved. Just thought i'de throw my two peneth worth in :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Yup, we had kidna worked that out. So we know the pet is in the pillar but the fact that it is hittable means that GOA will see him as being next to the pillar regardless of the fact that it isnt.

I may be completely wrong on this, GOA arent known for there ability to treat the same situation exactly the same every time. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by olle55
Not true, he was not hittable

Soeders, who is a healer managed to hit it somehow [/B]

eat your words mate

he's hittable.

as shown.

He's killable.

as proven.

He's not bug abusing.

as the word of mythic says.

B

BlitheringIdiot

They know we are all to forking addicted, they treat us like crap and we just give them our money!

<mutters something about World of Warcraft, Dragon Empires and SWG>

T

Tired_Goat_BW

sshot012.jpg

Maybe you could get in worse trouble for the swearing

ffuuuuck u - desstroy..

Nerf whiners :)

kthxbye

F

Fafnir

Well what mythic and goa have said about this, if they place their pet in a keep, and nuke thru the walls its ok, works as intended. But placing the pet inside a wall, bridge etc. Is not allowed. Yes you can hit the pet with gtae. But thats not the point placing your pet inside objects like that is bug abusing. why do you think some people have been banned for standing inside the wall at mg's? This is what i make out of their statment.

S

sorusi

just by playing an necromancer you are a lame cheating punk ass, class for the cheaters.. now you necros go back to counterstrike please..

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Fuck you, Sorusi! I have never cheated in this game once and I am sure there are plenty of other necro players who haven't abused the LoS issues. There are probably 10x the amount of people who HAVE abused the LoS issue but to call us all cheaters is the type of retarded statement I would expect on these forums.

I never thought I would say this again but...

TWAT :great:

K

Karnage

Originally posted by sorusi
just by playing an necromancer you are a lame cheating punk ass, class for the cheaters.. now you necros go back to counterstrike please..

TWAT :great:

B

BlitheringIdiot

I agree

S

sorusi

its a worthless class, and it shines of lameness made for the lame.. you gotta be pretty lame imo to enjoy playing one =P

B

BlitheringIdiot

Berserkers are a skilled class to play, necros are overpowered.

Im not a hypocrite!

S

sorusi

well berserkers dont hide inside stones and throw throwing axes as ppl so they cant do anything about it, necros do...

and before you claim berserkers is an easy class to play etc, try to make one, and really rvr with it, i mean to RR5 - 6 so you get some experience....

allmost no class is easy to play, but cheating is easy...

imo, most skill in this game comes from good teamplay, and knowing your enemy + haveing good reflexes and judgement, like allmost every game, these are the basics, can go deeper into it but i wont explain, its meaningless

B

BlitheringIdiot

My first char in this game was a Zerker, ah those were happy days. I specced in Axe, Sword and parry... :eek:

I personally dont think Zerkers are overpowered, i was just going with that line of arguement as I think its wrong to generalise ALL necros just because some are twats.

N

necromancia

Looks like somebody can't stand the fact his own overpowered char got owned :)

Just shut the fuck up and keep your childish comments for yourself.

N

necromancia

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
I agree

Looks like God forgot to add a brain in some people's heads when he made them ;)

M

mac_kraakebolle

well berserkers dont hide inside stones and throw throwing axes as ppl so they cant do anything about it, necros do...

the only diffrence is that berserkers dont do it from inside of stones, but they kill you and your group and you cant do anything about it...

well you can mezz em and run

but necros hiding inside stones you can just run from.. dont have to mez them at all

B

BlitheringIdiot

Necromancia, dont try to flame me my post was so unbelieveably ambiguous that you have absolutely no idea what I meant.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by necromancia in its sig
Reality is for those who lack imagination

Actually, reality is for those that don't have/want to hide in computer games all the time :)

K

Karnage

Or hang out on forums for ages

<looks at Blitheringidiot>

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom