Necro AF Debuff

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
hi all, can anyone tell me if my Necro casts the AF debuff on a target then nukes, should the nuke do more damage?

Or does AF only affect melee damage?

Thanks

Lethul

FH is my second home
Simemir said:
hi all, can anyone tell me if my Necro casts the AF debuff on a target then nukes, should the nuke do more damage?

Or does AF only affect melee damage?

Thanks

AF effects melee.
But also bolts i think, bolts goes 50% resist and 50% AF/absorb. So if you got a bolt on the necro it could be usefull but af debuff then nuke would not change anything, atleast in rvr. Debuffs works differently in PvE tho but im not sure in what way a AF debuff would affect nukes in PvE. Maybe some higher rr necro can enlighten us :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
AF effects melee.
But also bolts i think, bolts goes 50% resist and 50% AF/absorb. So if you got a bolt on the necro it could be usefull but af debuff then nuke would not change anything, atleast in rvr. Debuffs works differently in PvE tho but im not sure in what way a AF debuff would affect nukes in PvE. Maybe some higher rr necro can enlighten us :p

You mean the ones that Use croc morph to fool Stealthers into unstealthing infront of there Shade? :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
You mean the ones that Use croc morph to fool Stealthers into unstealthing infront of there Shade? :p

lol they can do that ? sweeeeeeeeet :D

<rolls necro for the pure sake of pissing stealthers off ^^ >

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom