Names and total lack of imagination

O

old.Filip

El Cid was also a historical figure.

Duuuuhhhhh why do you think i thougth the name was good for a spanish Pally....

or did you just want to post the link ?

Filip

O

old.davidlqs

Would Dead Wyrms Society be more acceptable to you?

Or Not Living Dragons Society?

Or Dead Dragons Collective?

Dead Dragons Society is a group of real-life (I'll explain this concept to you if required) friends, who have set up a DAoC guild, which I am proud to have been invited to join.

You certainly deserve the flaming you're getting.

I especially liked your attempt to close the thread - don't start a flame thread if you can't take the heat.

C

Craft

Role Play Server

Until We recieve a role play server i see no reason why we shouldnt be allowed Role play names, and about originality, i believe it truely doesnt exists, soon people will sue other people for using their names on another server, most people watch Dungeons and Dragons/Lord of the Rings and admire the characters or want to be just like them and until LOTR mmorpg comes along (dont know if it will) people will continue the names ownage and grabbing of Gandalf, Legolas and Gimli. My characters sure dont have imaginative names but i like them no less, shouldnt be blamin or flamin because you play this server like a roleplay server, take a seat back and wait til Mythic get their arses in gear read their complaints and put a Roleplay server in.
P.S. I know My guild name isnt great but people in the guild dont want to leave it, This is a game for enjoyment not to bitch and slap people you cant even see.

M

m4rk

alot of guilds also following a single word trend... Exiled was the 1st id seen on Alb/Excal, since then Time/Justice/Liberty etc

First Cohort is just so original! :p

T

torcuil

<Knights of the Legion of the Dragons of the Light>! Yeah!

Actually, that'd be kinda cool.

T

Trinilim

<Knights of Penlight dragons of the STEVE IRWIN darkness legion society>

hooya!

M

moona

Flemish Lions is a unique name :p

And i made with my FL guildies another guild on Pryd/hib :

Belgian Chocolate Cookies <<<< guild for fun :)

S

swords

Originally posted by Trinilim
<Knights of Penlight dragons of the STEVE IRWIN darkness legion society>

hooya!

you just gave me a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

M

medowind

Conclave of vicious rabbits?

Syndicate for eternal cowpat

Loners of lyn barfrog ( I never go there how is it spelt? :p )

Merlins snow farmers

All original, but not really what you see in the realm yea, much better to have x number of legions x number of darkness x number of knights etc ;p

T

ToKE

Cuntdalf.... ahhhaahhh i like it... would have to be kuntdalf though as to be allowed

A

Addlcove

Medowind it´s

Llyn Barfog ;)
double L
pronounced LJ (ljyn barfog)

well that´s how I do it anyways ;) if I´m wrong someone tell me what´s right ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by ToKE
Cuntdalf.... ahhhaahhh i like it... would have to be kuntdalf though as to be allowed

Well, thank god you thought your way round that one.

E

Exrex

Ahem......without offending anyone, i would say it´s not the guildname that does the difference, but it´s the players.

What if the guilds didn´t have a name? but were just called Guild1, Guild2, Guild3....etc.

Then it would be the players and their skills that was important.

Don´t look at the guildnames when u pick a guild, but at the players.

M

moona

My first Character was named Babaluna
He's the Prins Of the Planet Moonaluna :p ( for those who dont now where this planet is , IT DOESN'T EXIST :p)

so i named my sorc Moona Luna , shes the sister of Baba

my necro is called Pamperman, its i tribute to my 1 y old daughter because she fills a lot of diapers with ... you know

i just wanted to say that my names are ... original? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom