Names and total lack of imagination

D

Dardamein

Ok i gave you the oppertunity to spew flames and so many of you did. Thank you for all creative and maybe-not-so-creative answers.

A knight is always a knight

A dragon is always a dragon

No matter what I or anyone else say. I wish you all the best of luck with all your doings.

AND to MYTHIC/GOA I just want to say: NOW give me a role playing server OR at least three english servers so I can play all the realms for that is what i'm paying you for.
Raising the fee and i still can't enjoy one third of the whole game without destroying something else

Over and out!
Thread is dead

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Sissyfoo: say fuck more, it puts hair on your chest :rolleyes:

Always handy with a witty retort, aren't you Landshark? ~rolls eyes~

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Dardamein
Ok i gave you the oppertunity to spew flames and so many of you did. Thank you for all creative and maybe-not-so-creative answers.

you made a thread with "dragon" in it, what do you expect?

A knight is always a knight

A dragon is always a dragon

FECK! Are you serious? I thought dragons were sheep! And knights were chickens! They're always running around headless in emain anyway :p

No matter what I or anyone else say. I wish you all the best of luck with all your doings.

Then why are you flaming us? :p

AND to MYTHIC/GOA I just want to say: NOW give me a role playing server OR at least three english servers so I can play all the realms for that is what i'm paying you for.
Raising the fee and i still can't enjoy one third of the whole game without destroying something else

Go to PvP server and take your "thee"s "thou"s and "thy"s with ya, you can play all 3 realms on 1 server alone, and with any character too ;)

Over and out!
Thread is dead

I believe you're the first person I've ever seen that actually thought flaming more than half the guilds on albion would result in positive results.

B

bracken_woodman

"Due to respect to old original guilds one should consider the naming of a new guild in my opinion." /Dardamein

Bracken_Woodman
see McRobin and my 2 posts above

Aye I understood you the first time. My post was just pointing something out. And I have a lot of sympathy with your post. I chose my surname before I even knew there were npcs called "woodsman" in the game - the whole name was originally a role-playing name, a fighter who had grown up in the woods around Humberton. I soon realised though that roleplayers are (sadly imo) few and far between. Having said that, our guild does have a few people who will from time to time go on adventures in a roleplaying spirit :)

T

Treniel-

First Cohort is da oringinal (sp) sorta :E

X

xplo

I don't like names like Xxl, Rnp, Nti, flgsdlsdfkj (the sorc dunno how you spell it) Wtt, Stt, Tts, Sst, Realbowman, all versions of LoTR names, Theirownstupidity and I even don't like my own name 'Xplo' in an rpg situation. But I used the name I always use in a game and so do most people so its ok for them to have silly names as long as they are not offensive.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Treniel-
First Cohort is da oringinal (sp) sorta :E

but what about second cohort!!!! and why was yer third guilld called ice instead of mini cohorts? ;)))))))

T

timberwolf

Hmm, so a name of another person is something that bugs you or, at least, induces some form of annoyance ???

My friend, I think its time you stepped away from the computer, spent time with your spouse/kids/friends/dog/whatever and realized that we play computer games for fun. Sure lots of things in games bug us a little but to sit there, take the time to compose a thread and be content about ranting on something so trivial like the names of guilds or, what you deem as, a lack of imagination of the other gamers around is verging on ridiculous !

Bugs/exploits in a product you pay for - worth a whine

Names of guilds/people....well, I guess I take the silver medal for having "Wolf" in my name eh ?

J

jilson

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Put it like this, do you want to share a realm with Knights of the whatever, or the name of a crap danish football team? Uh-huh, thought so.
I just can't quite see why you mention all the 'Knights', 'Legion' etc guilds and yet ignore THE SUPREMES, Pets Win Prizes, Herfolge Boldklub, etc....

WHATS WRONG WITH PETS WIN PRIZES!!!

as the GM i resent that!

J

jilson

Originally posted by kirennia
but what about second cohort!!!! and why was yer third guilld called ice instead of mini cohorts? ;)))))))

Becasue not every1 in the <ICE> where from First Cohort

k hun >;o)

O

old.Filip

hmmm...

tbh i sometimes which Herfølge Boldklub had a different name .. more in the spirit of Camelot...

but now we got it and it still brings a smile on my lips from time to time..

the history behind the name is 3 friends who moved to the EU servers (i draged them) and from a small deroute into midgard we ended in albion..

at that point we wantet to join the guild "Royal Bavarians" but finster didnt want us :p we was to low lvl :)

so we desided to make our own guild... at that time there was LOADS of guilds with names like
"IMORTAL SLAYERS OF UNIVERSE DRAGONS"
or
"HOLY WARRIORS FROM HELL"

all with caps and stuff of cause..

so we desided to name the guild as stupid as possible ..

soooo.... we ended up with Herfølge Boldklub..

i like it's anti elitezor's ring ....
but understand if ppl both in and outside guild think it is a bit out of the spirit of cammy land...

Filip
GM of HB

btw: we never thougth the guild would live so long and get so big ...

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Trinilim

Or any of the spanish guilds.

Hmm.. so you want us to be like them eh :p

Wots wrong with spanish guilds????

S

'Shy

Hmm wonders if Crack Suicide Squad should change name to "Knights of the Round Table"..

T

timberwolf

Originally posted by ~shy~
Hmm wonders if Crack Suicide Squad should change name to "Knights of the Round Table"..

Nah that name still makes me chuckle :)

D

dakeyras

Until they create a Euro RP server not much gonna change.

It was nice when so many suddenly had there 2nd name become changed to 'changed' :)

It isn't an RP server but there are alot of inappropriate names out there that probably won't be changed until someone /RightNow's em.

G

greenfingers

well, they gotta have some sort of name ???

B

baphomet

Well I chose the name of my Cleric "Cambrensis" based on a Historical figure.."Giraldus Cambrensis", a monk from the 12th century who was quite well travelled for those days and wrote some stuff about Wales and Ireland.
You can read what he wrote here.
http://users.ev1.net/~theweb/deswales.html

My Armsman "Chardhros" I nicked from the Michael Moorcock books.
Chardhros was a god of death.

Anaydon, I got from the Random character name generator.
The generator is pretty good actually.

O

old.Filip

Best name was/is the spanish pally named "El Cid" ...

V

Vasconcelos

I like teh name of Inigo de Camelot (NPC near near the round table). Funny how he speaks ¿english? n how Mythic couldnt implement the Ñ of IÑigo :D

P

Pin

My necromancer also has a deep and meaningful name as a tribute to a legendary figure.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Wots wrong with spanish guilds????

Absolutely nothing, but the original poster of this thead was talking about how guilds should have names like 'light' or 'dragon' 'knight' 'darkness', etc. Sooo, why should there be a spanish guild names "No love without god" or something like that, I can't remember the spanish name.

I mean no offense to any spanish :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Always handy with a witty retort, aren't you Landshark? ~rolls eyes~

Answering a reasonable post with anything containing the word fuck seven times = needs a slap.
Any questions?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Trinilim
... the original poster of this thead was talking about how guilds should have names like 'light' or 'dragon' 'knight' 'darkness', etc.

actually, I think he was saying the opposite

S

soylent green

Before my bro deleted my chars, my main Soylent Green.Was gm of a guild called The Eaters of The Dead.Anyone get that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom