Name & shame

D

darbey

Tonie the window dragging warping bonedancer, consider yourself reported to right now for bug abuse.

Why on earth do you play when you have to cheat?

N

noaim

Did you have to post about it here if you reported? Do you have proof? Or are you just whining?

D

darbey

u truly outshine yourself sometime noaim, is someone else using the family braincell today?

I posted it as the title says to name and shame and when it comes to cheating everyone should whine. Wasnt you was it?

DOH!

N

noaim

And the proof again was? And no, wasnt me.

Personally I dont see any more use of this thread than any of the others that you been postfarming in by saying they shouldnt have posted it, maybe if you connect the head to your body you will understand why I posted in this particular thread and why I posted what I did.

D

darbey

Mr Nobrain i dont give a toss what you think to be honest i dont have to convince you of anything only GOA. And as you keep banging on about proof i have supplied what proof i had in screenshots but even your tiny intellect will comprehend you cant really prove much from screenshots with this type of abuse.

Thank god my subs is up on 11th, then i wont have to read any of your drivel anymore.

N

noaim

You dont have to read it now either, I really doubt it says in the CoC that you must read my posts (or reply to them).

And as you said, screenshots dont prove shit in those cases, people accuse others for dragwindow lots of times every day, and I really doubt its dragwindow in all those cases, so dont see why it should be in this one as long as you cant provide decent proof, which is only possible if you recorded the incident, and even then it could still just be lag.

Edit: Btw, "we" dont give a fuck about that your subs ends at the 11th, so why did you post that?

K

Kindar

Guess someone got owned :-P

Quit the name and shame stuff on window draggers. If we had to keep up with the names being reported or whined about, my freaking paper list would be huge!

Instead just get some screenies and report it to GOA, so they can handle it...cause i don't care.

F

Faeldawn

Screenies dont show the exploit, you need to film it in action :)

F

finbahr

Originally posted by noaim
You dont have to read it now either, I really doubt it says in the CoC that you must read my posts (or reply to them).

And as you said, screenshots dont prove shit in those cases, people accuse others for dragwindow lots of times every day, and I really doubt its dragwindow in all those cases, so dont see why it should be in this one as long as you cant provide decent proof, which is only possible if you recorded the incident, and even then it could still just be lag.

Edit: Btw, "we" dont give a fuck about that your subs ends at the 11th, so why did you post that?
[/QUOTE

lol your replying to his post of course he has to read it it his his thread

F

fl3a

Originally posted by finbahr
lol your replying to his post of course he has to read it it his his thread

you do not have to read peoples' posts, if you dont want to. just look 'oh, noaim posted' and scroll past it.

S

Sichama

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Screenies dont show the exploit, you need to film it in action :)

Good luck filming someone while he plays DAoC and uses drag window without him noticing you standing behind him with a camera in his room.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Sichama
Good luck filming someone while he plays DAoC and uses drag window without him noticing you standing behind him with a camera in his room.

Are you really that stupid or is this some vain attempt at humour?

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Are you really that stupid or is this some vain attempt at humour?

He probably means that it's impossible to know if it's lag or drag window causing the warping unless you are actually in the room with them and see them doing it. :p
Too many people immediatlely jump to the conclusion that someones cheating when it's nothing they can help.

G

Grandpeck

If hes warping about its prolly lag,as a bd doesnt want to just stand there and let u hit him he will go back and forth doing /face.
Combined with how the server has been playing up lately i'd say hes on 56k modem or Ntl or summit.

E

etcetra

Not like a BD is the class to cheat, if your first gonna cheat ^

Users who are viewing this thread