Name one thing you'd like to achieve before you die!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1:No mate until you posted everyone was actually being serious, they also had aspirations that are within reach or will be in a few years if you have money (space trip)

2:As usual the thread has to take a omg I am Toh I want to be special again, turn for the worst.

3: I didnt actually flame you, I made a statement based on the fact that I never see your green light off which suggests you spend a lot of time at your computer. This in it self is not an issue for me however I have more chance of me actually flying myself to the moon than you have of have a deep and meaningful with Milla.

4: So why don't you try and answer the fucking question properly instead of being a donkeys knob. I hope that clears it up for you, I do not need a smiley because I unlike you say what I mean.

Fine....1: Before i posted, there were three answers and one was about going to space. My choice of hooking up with jovovich, is as real a possibility then spacetravel at the moment. And was meant as "fun", look it up sometime.

2: As usual, you think i want to be special, and use that as a basic argument in thinking i'm somewhat more knob'ish then others.

3: Flame was meant on your answer to my "not so serious" -who are you to judge- reply to you.(look it up, direct flame no?) My green light is on because my computer is almost on 24/7 and i don't close my firefox before i shut down my computer. Your opinion on you being again, more social and having better chance of something, is rather "high horsey i'm better then you".

4: Why don't you get the f*ck off my face and let me act as i want on a free forum. Don't need YOU telling me what to do and how to answer.

Do we want to continue?

Thought Finns were calm people :(

Actually am calm, just the words may not be always, also said why my post was a bit "angry", but that means nothing to Calaen ofcourse.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Children, calm down. ;)

Threads off the rails at the moment, get it back on there otherwise i'm just going to end up closing the thread, ok?

Cal, Toh, silly little misunderstanding, forget it and carry on. :)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
be 10x more succesful than my parents.
not get fat

pikeh

Resident Freddy
also I want to be on the top 100 list of illustrators. (earnings based)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You're not closing my bloody thread down Sharma! :d

Flintlock

Banned
I would like eh? - wait I know this one - eh? Hate to say this but I intend to go out with as few lack of achievements as possible and I seem to have very few. I keep saying that you only have one life so make the most of it. The only thing that keeps playing on my mind is cruising Europe on a motorcycle. I have been around Europe with a backback but the sheer freedom of a motorcycle really plays on my mind for some reason. The reality would probably be awful but you never know. So if anyone would like to join up one day for a cruise of Europe with nothing more than a motorbike, tent and sheer grin then let me know.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I would like to say, but then I will get banned from FH :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hey, they have adopted a liberal approach to banning. Believe me I have tested it :). Shoot!

Testing if you get banned hmm? You do know that's a naughty thing to do? A really naughty thing.

We don't poke the mods around here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well they poked me. Sos I poked back. Not banned yet though :).

I wouldn't keep testing. Might get what you wish for.

Unless you ofcourse are just testing how far you can go before you get slapped, which, as i said, is a big nono.

Better to just leave the forum right there, then start fighting the peeps in charge.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
to do a top to bottom wholecar solo is a big ambition of mine

Like build a car from scratch? That would be one of the things i'd like to do also.

Design in 3d, paintjobs, all the stuff and then proceed to twist and bend the metal(screw fiber :D) into place.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've got something else to add to my realism list.. Something I've actually planned/talked about with previous girlfriends and mutual friends:

Set up a huge-ass home theater thing. From scratch, all my own work (minus painting, 2-3 can do that) - Would be nice to spend a few months working on a room, then to have a 102" project working completely afterwards. Would cost a lot to have done (properly) but would be so worth it... Oh, that involves a on-suite bar/place to keep drinks.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Like build a car from scratch? That would be one of the things i'd like to do also.

Design in 3d, paintjobs, all the stuff and then proceed to twist and bend the metal(screw fiber :D) into place.

naw, not like that...

this is a t2b wholecar:
although mine wont be made with rollers but with spraypaint

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Good point, if I won a nobel i'd invite Toht, give him a big bottle of JD and sit him in the front row. Hillarity will surely ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom