Name one thing you'd like to achieve before you die!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to be experience a tornado & a volcano in close view! Nature ftw.

And yours?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I would like to take a boat trip down the amazon

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Realise i'm immortal.

What? It's not cheating! :D

Fine, if you want to get all anal about it, have a long lasting relationship with Milla Jovovich :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Realise i'm immortal.

What? It's not cheating! :D

Fine, if you want to get all anal about it, have a long lasting relationship with Milla Jovovich :D

I think he meant something that was actually within the realms of possibility.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sleep with Jessica Alba - seriously same bed no touching would do!

Realisticly own an Aston Martin. Would like to buy an old one and fix it up myself.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
To streak on American National TV during the super bowl.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Have a good, fun, wellpaid job, marry a beatiful woman, live in a great villa somewhere in Spain and have lots of kids :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
ive got a list of ambitions :)

go see the pyramids
own my dream car
visit antartica

they are just a few :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I know but at least then i'll know that more people will have seen my penis than Ron Jeremy. ;)

Calaen

And who are you to judge the realms of possibility for people? :eek:

Sure go ahead stud muffin, to have the slightest possibility you would have to leave the house, I doubt Milla spends much time surfing FH trying to find a sarcy husband :p.

Its okay though I did not expect you to put a sensible answer I doubt you capable of it :flame:

I just want to be happy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sure go ahead stud muffin, to have the slightest possibility you would have to leave the house, I doubt Milla spends much time surfing FH trying to find a sarcy husband :p.

Its okay though I did not expect you to put a sensible answer I doubt you capable of it :flame:

Well seems like you know nothing at all about me, or how much i spend time out of the house, or what i'm capable of.

Maybe next time, don't start to flame someone for not giving an anal answer to a question that's meant as a bit of fun anyway.

"I just want to be happy", well... *clap clap clap* ...ain't you the epiphany of innovation and a real inspiration to aspiring thinking everywhere.

Oh and here's a f*cking :D smiley so you'll know to take it "lightly".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well last post wasn't meant as such a hostile "angry" seeming post, caught me at a bad moment i guess.

Much like drinking, never post pissed off :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Get kids ;) (hey! at least its realistic!)

small_Stop-Paedo-001.gif.jpg

Leave them kids alone!

Calaen

Well seems like you know nothing at all about me, or how much i spend time out of the house, or what i'm capable of.

Maybe next time, don't start to flame someone for not giving an anal answer to a question that's meant as a bit of fun anyway.

"I just want to be happy", well... *clap clap clap* ...ain't you the epiphany of innovation and a real inspiration to aspiring thinking everywhere.

Oh and here's a f*cking :D smiley so you'll know to take it "lightly".

No mate until you posted everyone was actually being serious, they also had aspirations that are within reach or will be in a few years if you have money (space trip)

As usual the thread has to take a omg I am Toh I want to be special again, turn for the worst.

I didnt actually flame you, I made a statement based on the fact that I never see your green light off which suggests you spend a lot of time at your computer. This in it self is not an issue for me however I have more chance of me actually flying myself to the moon than you have of have a deep and meaningful with Milla.

So why don't you try and answer the fucking question properly instead of being a donkeys knob. I hope that clears it up for you, I do not need a smiley because I unlike you say what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom