Name and shame those grey killers.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Grey ganking is fun for all the family!

Nothing wrong with PA'ing a few lil greys, only stupid bastards cry about being killed in a rvr zone.

Hopefully ill see you next time im out grey killing and R.I.P. your ass ;)

See you next time, eating the pudding!

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
I got denied bout the BJ, think the woman said "I'll think about it & call you" she walked off, havent seen him in two years :(

you sure you wrote this the right way dafft ? ... ie namely the bit about "think the WOMAN said" ...... then saying "haven't seen HIM in two years"

ehehe :twak:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
oh nooooo.....killed in an RvR zone, how could someone be so nasty and kill an enemy. Please add:

Taliesim
Dierna
Liloe

to the list, I've done it with all 3.

and: AYGABTM (all your grey are belong to ME!!!)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i wonder how many peeps have NEVER been killed by a purple dude at one time or another. i sure have. so when i do it.. it REVENGE for those times.

Shut your whining and accept risks. what u think that outpost bonus is for? running slightly further?

i'll kill ANYTHING i see.. yellow.. grey, DONT CARE.. u the ENEMY!!! anything i can do to annoy u i will do. its called RvR. lets see if u dont care about killing greys at lvl 50 eh.. bet u wont have problems with that.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think you should report those people through Rightnow, be sure to mention how they've been harrassing you personally and ruining your enjoyment of the game, because god only knows there's no other reason for people to be in an RvR zone than to cause you grief is there? :rolleyes:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
add me to the list! add me to the list!
i just love to kill greys (dot em and watch em die :flame: )

m0hahahaha, die you futuremuppedwannabiesoonzergeralbfotminfilxpingin df :D
yea...and i love to root the poor bastards as they try to run when they have to mutch aggro :touch:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i killed a red elf last night in DF - does that make me a baaad person :)

UKM_Thorgrim

Fledgling Freddie
A Little Story a long time ago a lvl 47 Friar was wondering around a A dark and Scary Place..

Lots of scary mobs. Purple. and fast...

Found my way to some other Steps, Saw a Dwarf Killing a mob and Gettin whacked. so joined in and killed the mob. so he did'nt die, Bowed and walked off. 6 mins later Him and a few Friends Came along and GANKED MY ass....

He then stood there doing all the Emotes you can think of...

Prior to this little Encounter i said i said i would not Kill Grays, as it felt like going in to a Primary School play Ground to Beat up the little kids.

Now ... All are GAME .. if your in a RVR Zone your Gonna BE a Target..

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Taglim always got mad at me when we duo'd in uppland and I killed a group of greys with 1 AE before he got a spell off... Ever since that happened, he's been wanting an AE spell himself...

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to add:

Nalistah
Teheron
Issabell

to this list to, I tell them all the time to not gank the greys but they just wont listen to me :(

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I have never killed a grey con in this game ever.

Err, make that never killed a grey Alb.

Um, maybe I should change it to I didnt deal the killing blow.

Well, ok ok, add me :p

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
I see grays as useful tools in DF, gets em enemies moving. But sometimes, they can be fun to kill otherwise.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Killing greys, hey, that happens, Realm versus Realm and all that.

XP-killing greys(or any other con, for that matter), however, is just lame. Don't do it.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
once i killed a fg who exped at snowcrabs, will Hasse Aro start searching for me now? :(
Haha, Hasse Aro pwns. ;) If anyone ever got stuck in a TV show, then he's the living example of that.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
gritzy said:
u always do to me, always die tho but not the point :p

and ello dathcald btw :)
buffed sorc > unbuffed? hunt? ;o

ps, u were cute.. but u like to brag a lil now? ;x

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I used to hunt hibby expers when my scout was too low lvl to hunt 50's :)

althought i never XP killed them, oncei even saved a ickle elf who was running from agro, then i keeled heem :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom