Name and shame those grey killers.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Borsano
Darkest
Xynne
Styxion

You know what you have done, where you did it and why it's so wrong.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Cry.. If you go to some RvR area, what do you expect? To be treated with velvet gloves?

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
Stallker!!!! damn that grey killin noob, (tbh if ure in a position where u can face other realm enemies expect to be killed and dont whine about it)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
if u dont wanna die in a RVR zone.. DONT go there!! stay in normal PVE zones u muppett. u mae yourself look stupid whining about who kills who regardless of realm/con..... its a realm v ralm game.... not a yellow v yellow con game :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
What is a muppet?

And you are all so highly strung, relax I think you all need to unwind. Maybe you need a blow job?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
once i killed a fg who exped at snowcrabs, will Hasse Aro start searching for me now? :(

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
What is a muppet?

And you are all so highly strung, relax I think you all need to unwind. Maybe you need a blow job?

:eek2: thats a offer ?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
To be killed you had to be in an RvR zone... by entering such a zone you accepted there are enemy players that will posibly kill your charactor, why whine about being killed in an rvr zone?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, this thread sucks. :p
TBH why not kill greys, they're still worth RPs (you can get up to around 200 RP for a grey solo you know).

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
like said before.. if you want to take the chance of XPing in RvR zone for the added bonus that gives.. dont call the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance if you get killed by an enemy.

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeah the /hug /dance ppl are the once to remember the ppl to hate is the mincers that stun u midfight with a mob thats evul the ppl that just kill u ... well part of the game in rvr zones

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
please put my ranger on the list, he likes the way they squeeeeeeeeeeeeel :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
What is a muppet?

lol numbnuts . your the one making whine threads about being killed. not me! hahahaha....

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
What is a muppet?

B00005BCJQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
:m00:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Alhanna said:
What is a muppet?

I got denied bout the BJ, think the woman said "I'll think about it & call you" she walked off, havent seen him in two years :(

Btw a muppet is a stupid person, ie you're a muppet = You're sooooo thick

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
I got denied bout the BJ, think the woman said "I'll think about it & call you" she walked off, havent seen him in two years :(

Gotta look out for dem shemales!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
someone close this thread another useless whine thread :m00:

dont go rvr zone if ya wanna get killed we all know that :twak:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Jaem- said:
To be killed you had to be in an RvR zone... by entering such a zone you accepted there are enemy players that will posibly kill your charactor, why whine about being killed in an rvr zone?

also, by entering a mg you accept there are enemy players that will possibly zerg your char :< goes for everything - so none should wajne? that would be boring :<<<<

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
There's nothing more fun than watching a BD pull then killing his commander.

Oh, how i enjoy watching em panic and hope the insta lifetap can save them .....not seen one survive yet :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom