Naked Character on logging on?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I got the email 1,5h ago. "Your appeal, ticket number 2425, has been escalated for further review"

but i havent heard from them yet and my characters are still naked. Atleast i know that they received my appeal now.

I got the same message

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Fuck me, by the sounds of it i was VERY VERY lucky to get mine all sorted soo quickly!

Python

Loyal Freddie
I just checked and they have restored my Animist's items. But my Enchanter is still missing items and my Ranger seems to be entirely gone, not just items but whole character is gone. Maybe they are still working on it :D

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
got an email:

Greetings and thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support.

We attempted to contact you in regards to your Missing Item appeal, 3026, and unfortunately we found you to be offline.

The missing items on your character Cica on Prydwen have been successfully restored!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and do appreciate your patience while we investigated the matter.

Please do not hesitate to re-appeal if you are still missing some items or if there are any other issues!

Additionally, if there are changes to game play features you would like to see, or suggestions for In-Game Support, please submit these using the Feedback Form located at Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot!

Kindest Regards,

Mythic Customer Support

American customer service^^

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Finally got my BD fixed..

now to respec BA and pwn nubs with my ranger pets! :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
My characters got sorted now!

Strangely enough they both are guildless now and titles have been wiped. Anyone else had same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom