Naked Character on logging on?

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
My eldritch and vamp were both completely stripped from all items after the transfer. Cash and rps and bps seems untouched, but all items are lost. Mostly sad about the eld, since he had a really good template with quite some expensive items in it. The vamp i dont mind, as i never played him much in the end anyways. I remember i had problems with stuff lost on my vamp when prydwen crashed in 2005, as i played him then, the eld though, im not sure about. Wonder if i even had created him back then.

I doubt mythic will do a rollback for this though. Probably an investigation and compensation, similar to GOAs. (Inflation, anyone?:D )

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
REALLY hope they dont take GOA's way out.

i fucking want my dragon event cloak and necky back!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Got 2 naked characters, appealed 1, the other one I don't really care about (its a level 42 eldritch)

Rest seems to be OK, tho I have my doubts about the BP on my druid, it has 34k bountypoints.

- English -

Resident Freddy
something seriously went tits up with the transfering. So many people missing stuff rps / bps etc

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
My druid and vw were both naked and stripped of everything but cash. It's seems to me it's the same characters that were hit during prydcrash back in the days that are hit yet again. Sucks :(

Hope we get some kind of compensation, I don't really care much about the stuff I lost, I just want to be able to get sorted again. I appealed it, but haven't heard anything.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
this would be the same crash where GOA went through extra work to get people some sort of compensation when mythic said "fuck it, not our problem, leave them with nothing"...

..waits for the GOA haters to get stuck in

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Got 2 naked characters, appealed 1, the other one I don't really care about (its a level 42 eldritch)

Rest seems to be OK, tho I have my doubts about the BP on my druid, it has 34k bountypoints.

34K seems a bit low yeh ^^.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
My druid and vw were both naked and stripped of everything but cash. It's seems to me it's the same characters that were hit during prydcrash back in the days that are hit yet again. Sucks :(

Hope we get some kind of compensation, I don't really care much about the stuff I lost, I just want to be able to get sorted again. I appealed it, but haven't heard anything.

I just logged my druid on to find it naked! and my hibs toons wasnt even made bk in the days of the great Pryd crash!!!!!! How VERY annoying!

Python

Loyal Freddie
Nice! Good to know that they are doing something for it. I just have to idle more in game to get my chars restored :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Just got my bain sorted now so its all goodie :>

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
havent even gotten a email from them about it other then the shitty "cant help if its a ingame issue" i got from their support :(

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
i did an in game appeal about it, HOPEFULLY they will do something about it!?

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Got my druid all sorted, i did an in game appeal last night and then logged on at lunchtime today and a CSR contacted me there and then and sorted it for me in 5 mins!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
funny that, havent heard a whisper from them in over a week now...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The ones that have gotten sorted: what exactly did they give you?

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
They gave me back ALL the gear my char WAS wearing and also whatever items was in my inventory!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
not checked tbh, will go look now!

EDIT: my vault is full of stuff aswell so i would guess that they DID give me my vault stuff back!

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, did you /appeal them on the toon that was stripped?

Not heard anything here yet. Same as a lot of others it's the same toon as the one which GOA corrupted.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye, i appealed on the toon that was stripped, it shouldnt matter tho as they asked me what toon i was having the issue on!

Its all a little strange tbh, especially as my toon wasnt even created bk in the day of the gread pryd crash!

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
To the ones who have had their naked chars fixed, did any of you ask the CSR exactly what is causing it?

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL bambi! no they didnt say anything about why its happening!

The thing that i find a bit wierd tho is that i was asked to switch to differant toon, then 2 mins later asked to switch bk and everything was all bk where it belongs. I wouldve thought it wouldve taken a bit longrer than 2 mins to sort it out tbh!

Python

Loyal Freddie
I got the email 1,5h ago. "Your appeal, ticket number 2425, has been escalated for further review"

but i havent heard from them yet and my characters are still naked. Atleast i know that they received my appeal now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom