Naked Character on logging on?

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I just went to check on my pryd toons. The druid there was fully templated and showed as such on the charlogin screen. Then on entering the game its naked, as is the vault. And back to charlogin it is naked there as well now.. Anyone else having problems?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I just went to check on my pryd toons. The druid there was fully templated and showed as such on the charlogin screen. Then on entering the game its naked, as is the vault. And back to charlogin it is naked there as well now.. Anyone else having problems?

Think netcodes bainshee was, i had all my gear on all my toons but all i really care about is alll the mythirians and ml10 gear i have old template is a bag of shit anyhow :p

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
did you play during/after the prydwen crash?

Aye I did play it a lot after the prydwen horror! And its template wasnt too bad, also it had a lot of mythirians and such in the vault! As I was using it as farming toon before I tried the German servers.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Got the same problem with my bain, all other chars on mid/hib got all items/vault/ bla bla except the bain. Pretty shit since the day before they took server down we farmed ml10 :(

I appealed it and they said it could take 1week since the appeal thingy is going crazy about all stuff :(

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, same problem as a friend of mine too... i hope they roll back so people get there items back as he had a good template on his Infil!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
This is in the FAQ from mythic... Questions answered! :lol:

What will happen to my existing characters?
Your existing characters will be exactly as they were on the European servers. They will have the same stats, equipment, etc. as you left them prior to this changeover. This includes all characters, both on active and inactive accounts.

Ye right!!! :twak:

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
I'm convinced it's to do with the Prydwen database corruption when CSR's logged on and gave out missing Artis/Plats - the only naked char I have is a Mentalist who I know for a fact was given an Arti he didn't have credit for - I realised it at the time but thought nothing of it.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
This is in the FAQ from mythic... Questions answered! :lol:

What will happen to my existing characters?
Your existing characters will be exactly as they were on the European servers. They will have the same stats, equipment, etc. as you left them prior to this changeover. This includes all characters, both on active and inactive accounts.

Ye right!!! :twak:

erm we had the changeover and now on a mirror of dyvet waiting to transfer to ywain , if they are on the mirror server without kit then mythic need to sort it before they start the freexfer thingy

think thats what they are on about or what killder just said a load of GOA freebies what we should`nt of had

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Was it when the some epic mobs (ice giant, legion, dragons, princes etc) invaded emain?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Took them some 5 months to get everyone that petitioned their stuff back. (alot of manual investigating probably)

Sorry to say, but whoever is logging in now naked after so long time, can pretty much say goodbye to their stuff

My only pryd 50 was an infil that never got rekitted by GOA in the first place, never played him after that and as far as i know he's still naked from the original crash :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
That sucks , hopefully youll get all the items back.

Both my accounts were ok luckily.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I know my nightshade was one of the characters that was bugged back in the day. But it got fixed back then! Perhaps it is indeed the same old bug being ported over?

Python

Loyal Freddie
Ive lost all items almost on every character in prydwen. This is first time this happens to me so i wasnt affected by it back in the 2005.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
My lvl 49 vamp was naked and vault empty all others were ok,never got any arties on the char.

- English -

Resident Freddy
My menta's equipment is all there tho a few things wrong ...

Lost some RPS .. only a few hundred thousand, and my BPs are suspiciously low considering ive never spent a BP in my characters life. it has 27,000 and has 4.3mil rps

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
As i said in the other thread, my bard is missing all the gear.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Ive lost all items almost on every character in prydwen. This is first time this happens to me so i wasnt affected by it back in the 2005.

Same issue here on bain, first time here to :(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Bad bad

My fully templated sorc on prydwen showed all the gear on the login screen, but upon entering the game it was totally naked.. Logged back to login screen and now naked there aswell.
Was back to rank 7l8 instead of 8l2 aswell. Didnt check the ML :x

Considering it showed the gear at first, it must be some sort of new error, and i would think they should be able to fix it.

At least i hope so :x

Looking forward to seeing you all ingame :D its gonna be crazy!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm convinced it's to do with the Prydwen database corruption when CSR's logged on and gave out missing Artis/Plats - the only naked char I have is a Mentalist who I know for a fact was given an Arti he didn't have credit for - I realised it at the time but thought nothing of it.

its not, i didnt play for months before and after the prydwen crash and last time i logged my BD on when GOA had it all were perfectly fine. he lost his items (on his toon and personal vault, not the house or house vault tho) when mythic took over.

so this fuckup is purely on Mythics hands.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can't believe how many danish people are returning! It's insane tbh :D

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone else lost a couple of million Rps in any of his chars? Can that be appealed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom