n00b guilds...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Thats ok, we have converted it into a thread about galdoras love affair with Poon, the gh3y hamster anyway so no harm done.

G

galdora

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Thats ok, we have converted it into a thread about galdoras love affair with Poon, the gh3y hamster anyway so no harm done.

Yea right. You cant get close to p00ns ass without paying Whoodoo a couple of copper even if you wanted to. Whoodoo is the Gay Hamster Pimp of Midgard and p00n is his chief biatch.

p00n is still cheap tho, cos he does smell bad.

Still, it did stop the flaming, which was the plan ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

OK, lets get this right then, I am p00ns pimp, and you are my number 1 customer! But ya always ask for p00n.....go figure.

And being p00ns only client, its your mess got him smelly :)

G

galdora

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
OK, lets get this right then, I am p00ns pimp, and you are my number 1 customer! But ya always ask for p00n.....go figure.

And being p00ns only client, its your mess got him smelly :)

I only come and hire p00ns services an behalf of another. Who, for reasons of client confidentiality, I cant identify.

Bah, fek it, it's Thorey.

K

Khazik

Its been settled.

Joreth - would you kindly lock this thread? Heart&Soul regard this matter settled a very long time ago :)
No need to keep this open imho. Too many people read this and do not take notice of the dates the responses were posted lol.

Wishing you the best of hunting;

Khazik
Officer of <Heart & Soul>

R

[RG]Thorey

lol this was dumped far off the pages...why bring it to the top again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom