n00b guilds...

O

old.rauthian

now big mouth joreth there one smell problem with you slaging out heart and soul there was someone there or near to see what happemed fact 1 rhis alt 2 lvls higher than you fact 2 she an hunter so when arrow is in the air she cant stop it and as she higher lvl at the time does more dam than you so the mob goes fr her.
also i have seen a screen shoye of the conversation as i no rhi as a former member of my guild and againts my advice she will noy make charges of harasment and abucive behaving about you she was polite to you but you bad mouhted her as for demanding her gms name she is the gm as she told you.
i think its only right that you not only post an apoligy to rhi and heart and soul on this site but allso apoligis to rhi asap and stop bad mouthing a new but nice freindly guild and ffs get a life its a game you morron.

ps di i forget to say i was there watching and it looked more like to me you poaching as you could have stoped attack at any time but carried on even after she fired secound shot

S

Subbiz

joreth u're from immortal legion if I am not very wrong, yes?

then enough said :)

B

big-j

Ruathian, 3 very important things...

1. If you bothered to read everything that has been posted I have already posted an apology several times and have been pm'd in game to let me know there is no hard feelings, and for this Heart & Soul I thank you.

2. For god sake man get a spell checker, I could let my cat walk on the keyboard and get a more sensible post...

3. You are a fool, lots of people think you are a fool, and for posting in something that was none of your business I say again you are a fool... Don't you remember that time I gave a call out after spotting 30+ hibs near the zombie camp, 5 mins later u spend 20 seconds there and then tell the alliance it is all clear and that I was possibly imagining things. DOH relic attack by alot of hibs..... Shame that.

B

big-j

And Stubbiz for your own sake don't get me started on Nooby pride, I could right books of abuse about you and enjoy every moment of it...
Also mate, i'm a little buit surprised as to why you decide to make barbed comments about IL, I and as far as I know all of IL have been polite to you in the past... Any problems perhaps you should aproach me in game rather than making the same mistake I did and doing it publicly.
But, on that note, considering I and most of Midgard already hate Nolby Pride then expect nothing from Immortal Legion. We have a guild that we are proud of, one that exists through friendship and respect. Any problems with that and I uh, don't care....

B

big-j

Catijina one more thing, how about we settle this like gentlemen. Give me a time and place and we'll meet up, i'll then introduce you to the business end of my hammer..
Loser gets a salute, no hard feelings...

G

Goku TheWarrior

Originally posted by big-j
And Stubbiz for your own sake don't get me started on Nooby pride, I could right books of abuse about you and enjoy every moment of it...

And here he is again slagging off an entire guild over 1 comment made by sub :puke:

But, on that note, considering I and most of Midgard already hate Nolby Pride then expect nothing from Immortal Legion.

Damn, never knew most of Midgard hated me:(

S

Slipurson

Well the hate of NP is a thing most ppl think is cool thing to do... surely not everyone can't get along with everyone.. and for that a whole guild gets the blame... :( sad to see, and joreth don't call them nooby... since they have been on this game for as long as the game has been online... and consists of friends and more friends (know this because i know alot of them)... and why do u ask if sub has any problems with that ? and then say uh i don't care ... why bother to ask... and second don't start harrasing ppl for their typing... damnit if i learned your grammar you could say something... it is "because you are my bitch" and not "cos u is my biatch".... i did not want to take part with more posts then i have now... but damn... u say that u have appoligised to them and then u start picking on others... if u wnat to stop this stop telling people that they are wrong by doing this and that.... btw the only friendship in the game for u must be ur guild.... and sorry to say just as it has happened with NP it will happen to IL if you keep this up... one person can bring a whole guild down...

ooh btw weren't u the guy that told some SB's that wanted to join that SB's are useless to the game ?? if it was not u it was some other IL and then u are 2 in the same guild bringing it's reputation down... and after that it must be fun to atleast have ur guild to help u ding 50...

I thougt this leeching was something that had happened alot for u... but as it turns out someone leech few mobs from u...'

this was not a flame-post because u jumped on NP i am sure they can stand up for themselfs. even if i doubt that they care what u think...

ooh and btw i expect much complaints to this post... so if u have some issues with my spelling or grammar feel free to express them here :m00: don't bother to PM me ingame or something...

as for the thing about ruathian beeing at undead camp for 20 secs (or what u said), I can't stand for but why not take that matter on /as or /send or something...

but as i said feel free to hate me... i don't mind.. i don't need more friends, no space in friendlist...

B

big-j

To be honest mate, I appreciate your rply and have got a couple of points to get across.

firstly, I believed the matter to be settled, and as far as myself and Heart & Soul are concerned it was.
Secondly I didn't just flame nolby pride for the sake of it, why oh why did Sub post what he did if he wasn't looking to insult my guild? Is it wrong to react to that?
As for refusing a shadowblade mate, no it wasn't me. I have a lvl 18 shadowblade that has pretty much solo'd from lvl 1, and thats a long road when you struggle to take a yellow. Infact there is quite a few shadowblades/hunters who will tell you, that I often let them join the group simply to help them out <i'm not sure if Betep reads these but he is cetainly one>. If you could find out who if anyone it was in my guild, then I will talk to them.
As for ruathians 2 pence worth, it was unnessecary, old ground and illegible. If he had botherred to read all the posts he would see the apology/s I have posted.
I haven't started picking on others unless they first start on me/guild... Am I the only person who can see this? The matter was settled, and all I see is people trying to get snide comments in on me, Because I have admitted to being wrong..
As for calling them Noby Pride, simply a bad joke, but yes in my opinion Nolby Pride are a very bad guild.. Poaching from other guilds alone is bad, but also there atitude to me and others in game has led me to strongly dislike the players I have met..
I'm not a bad person, and ok I made a mistake.
Anyone who knows me in game will tell you that I'm a nice guy and a good healer, so why do I get people who know me not at all trying to have a dig?

S

Subbiz

haha big-j, yes VERY pollite... we got a chance to join a 2FG xp hunt in raumarik, the xp was nice, the pulling went WAY to slow, so I suggested faster pace on the pulling and all of a sudden the guy running the show(some IL dude) got very upset about this and started to say "WELL THEN YOU CAN PULL OR FIND A BETTER ONE" (I merely suggested faster pace) and he kept getting all upset and him and some other IL acted like fools... so after a short while we decided to leave to make our own team, and asked who from our group wanted to come.. and every1 was anxious to get the h*ll out of there, so we took off for malmo. after we left, I got a msg from one of their group members that he wanted to come too, and I said sure.. around the same time I got some childish attempt to flame me send from joreth, and actually I couldnt care less... now I've seen other IL act ... lets just say immature.. and heard several other ppl express to me how they dislike IL because it seems that many members are.. special..
now I see u flame some other guild for being a n00b guild, and well tbh immortal legion is my vote for midgard/excal's n00b guild.

and stop getting all worked up about NP just because its me posting, thats even more childish... and I dont see u throwing 20 platin in relic doors nor arranging any relicraids nor doing shit for the realm, so u just stfu untill u got something that holds water OK?
on a sidenote, I dont expect anything from IL either, heck, I prefer if u just stay away.

K

Killgorde

Hmmm...lots of shit flying around unnecessarily. Only thing I will say is: I've known Rhi since beta and there aren't many nicer peeps on Mid/Excal. So attack her at your peril...my pen is a lot sharper than my sword as others can testify to ;)

B

big-j

Sub all we heard from NP was whinging throught the whole group, all I can remember is some dumbass NP healer failing to do his job and constantly telling us how bad xp was...
In the future if you don't wish to group with us then don't.
I'll make no apologies to anyone in NP, you have a single member who I would say I wouldn't mind grouping with, and that was a healer I met in BG.
I'm afraid to say that as far as i'm concerend NP doesnt exist, or is that just wishfull thinking?
Anyway you ignore us, and well, we already ignore you so no problem.

S

Slipurson

not to disrespect Joreth but.. come on u are begging for a flame here... now u start to complain about another NP ... just stop nagging and telling how bad everyone is... as if u where the greatest in the game....

oh and the "fails" from the healer could it have something to do with the things sub posted ? and i don't think u are a bad healer if u can make 20-25 lvl is 2 days if he was that bad he wouldn't have had any groups... (and don't start any talk about PL'ing now...)

B

big-j

Listen up for everyone who doens't like me or who wants to carry on posting.

The subject was closed along time ago, so Sub, fuck you, fuck you ruathian and fuck you anyone who has a problem with me or IL.
I had a pointless conversation with some dumbass NP who told me how great NP was and how they have the respect of Midgard, made me giggle....

finally no it's not mature, no its not clever, no I don't think i'm the best player in the game, but it makes me feel all warm inside as Sub I salute you with a single stumpy dwarf finger, and say in a cool, calm voice "I no longer care what you say, you are less than nothing to me, and if you where on fire I wouldn't take the time to piss on you..."

B

big-j

I'm gonna let you all into a little secret now, I'm sick of the abuse...
Everytime this argument has tried to be closed someone else has decided "lets have a little stab at joreth".
In all my time playing this game I think I might have made some friends, maybe, just perhaps my guild has a tiny bit of respect for me. Yet I find that for the past 2 weeks I have had to fight for my self respect at every turn because no-one else has botherd to let the argument go...
I'm clearly a bad influence on IL, and despite the fact i seem to be the only one sticking up for them in any way, chances are they're best without me.
Is it so hard to understand that if you insult someone they are going to bite back? I never mentioned NP in this post to my knowledge before sub comes in with a barbed comment about me and my guild. And thats to you Goku, who should read your own members thread before you accuse me of doing something he did.
I'm sick of it people, I'm sick of being made out to be this major asshole by every bastard with a username.
Yes i'm bitching, and yes it has got to me. Happy?

O

old.rauthian

let me see who started this post off o yea that morron did to slage off a guild who got a better rep that yours and has only been about for a few weeks i no the gm of haert and soul irl and he can be called the origial bfg ( big freiendly giant) he does not have a bad bone in his body.
so if your not happy about the truth about your guild then you have but your self and your members to blam i like most gm would remove any one who talked and acted like that to a person in game

B

big-j

ruathian who started it is not the issue, the fact that it was finished before you first posted is!
Take the time to read all the posts if you are able and you will see that the issue has been settled in and out of game before you came along with your illegible rambilings.
I'm sick of this now, FFS read what was said...
Use that squishy liquid in your head to work out that I rauthian, jumped in a dead conversation, wrote <I use that term vaguely> a post with no relevance, and decided in it, to flame somone that has admitted to a fucking mistake and apologised for it...
Would you like me to draw you a flow chat on etch-a-sketch? how about if I create a nice little cartoon with fluffy-wuffy bunnies dancing out the message to the national fucking anthem??
<sigh>

<after thought... God that's funny...>

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by big-j
I'm gonna let you all into a little secret now, I'm sick of the abuse...
Everytime this argument has tried to be closed someone else has decided "lets have a little stab at joreth".

perhaps its because u are makign a joke of urself here?

noone got anything against u unless u give them a reason for this. It just seem wrong to see u complain about someone else being noobs like u were the most experienced daoc player.
I really must admit that I dont spend many minutes a day thinking on how to annoy someone that I dont like. and im not trying to make ur time on mid/excal sad... just dont get too well started urself, just as I shouldnt myself.

B

big-j

Look just read it sub.
When you posted the issue was closed, so why did you post?

S

SevenSins

lol @ these old posts.

whine whine whine

Feel like I'm browsing VNBoards :p

Sorry for bringing it up again, I needed a laugh =|

L

Loveless

Ok it seems this is a good time to step up and take the blame.

But before I do, id like to get some facts straight!

A/

Me (And the group i was in at the time) Wernt leeching your XP, as a matter of fact we were looking in the lower trollkarl room to check weather it was camped or not. In doing so we got aggroed by some trows (Like you do) So we killed 1 and mezzed 1, after we killed 1st 1 u stood up and started giving us crap about how this spawn was camped (might have been but through no fault of our own did we get the aggro). Then u went and killed the mezzed 1, and some members of our group started to attack also because we were to believe you were also in the group (not checking names at this point). Then once again u give us crap.

B/

I never said I was the guild leader at all!

C/

If you insist on flaming some 1, flame me, not the guild because I was in the wrong as you were for giving us crap about defending outselfs.

D/

Up to the guild members if they want to give out information about the guild to strangers (Who knows, u might be a spy?). Or the person u asked might not have knowen.

Thats about it for the getting things straight part.

So, im sorry about the mess this little incident seems to have caused. Wasnt having a very good day on the day in question and im sorry that I reacted the way I did.

(I honestly dont know if this is the incident I was involved in in Spind, because I think it was a Thane not a Warrior, but either way Im sorry =( )

G

galdora

Originally posted by orm-
lol... and my hamster is gay :(

My hamster is gayer than yours. And I'm offended that you start this sort of crap in a public forum. j00 n00b!

You just couldn't let it go could you?!?!!?

:flame:

W

Whoodoo_RD

HEHE, keep it going Joreth m8, think youve now dug yourself the deepest grave in Midgard since stealthie :D - least he managed to redeem himself on here, something your gonna have a hard job doing!

Ive leveled along side <heart & soul> a lot, all very nice peeps.

As for all the others your flaming, pack it in m8, ya making yaself look a prize tw@.

Every one in Mid hates NP, but we also luv em for it. Get over your jelousy of them RPs and get out more eh!

And can some ppl please learn to create paragraphs in their posts, gives me a headache trying to read 20 lines of unseperated text. :m00:

And Galdora, i think all hamsters are gay, theres a gay zerker bar in Atla m8, The Pink Vendo Club its called. So avoid it if possible m8.

G

galdora

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
And Galdora, i think all hamsters are gay, theres a gay zerker bar in Atla m8, The Pink Vendo Club its called. So avoid it if possible m8.

Bah, now my own Guild are dissin my Hamster! FFS j00 n00b too. And to say all hamsters are gay is a typical steriotypical generalisation I'd expect these days. But from a guildie, well that just sux.

If any gay hamster owners out there want to meet mine in the Pink Vendo (he's there most nights), that would be just peachy.

An remeber, Friday night is Daisy Chain Night. Come on down and get in the Hamster Ring of Fun ;)

G

galdora

Sorry for hijacking this important and informative thread. But Woodoo just got me pissed there. His hamsters still in the closet anyway.

Now, what were you all saying?

T

taintet

Hmm this thread is kinda old what was the reason for pulling this out again Seven?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Gal i dumped my hamster when he started shagging male Albs, its damn embarassing when ya trying to gank a caster only to find your faithful pet is humping his leg ffs!

Got me a long haired guinie pig now m8, hes certainly not gay in anyway! Ganking for hims a lil hard tho, as he cant see past his hair, but he makes a nice foot warmer when trampling round uppland.

So j00 go back to ya gh3y bar with y00s 4 leged bum cleaner and have a blast!

BTW, anyone notice the flaming on this thread stopped....kewl eh

G

galdora

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Gal i dumped my hamster when he started shagging male Albs, its damn embarassing when ya trying to gank a caster only to find your faithful pet is humping his leg ffs!

Yea, but it does interupt his casting very sucessfully. :sex:

Got me a long haired guinie pig now m8, hes certainly not gay in anyway! Ganking for hims a lil hard tho, as he cant see past his hair, but he makes a nice foot warmer when trampling round uppland.

Bet your hamster parts his hair for him. From behind that is.

So j00 go back to ya gh3y bar with y00s 4 leged bum cleaner and have a blast!

Sigh, denial is such a sad thing. Your hamster can still be seen around the back of the club turning tricks and passing the copper onto j00! You with the lepard skin furry armour, towing round your rodent biactches.

BTW, anyone notice the flaming on this thread stopped....kewl eh

hehe. Yea, worked didn't it.

D

De_0ranjenaar

joreth with no offence..
But if u where a "afro//black" sorry l dont know the good word for it..
An one of the black people steals.. does it mean they are all bad?
Dont judge on 1 player.. an say the whole guild is negative ..

D

De_0ranjenaar

sorry for that post above didnt know it was this old..
my excuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom