Mythic promoting - goa able to follow?

Gamah

Banned
Honestly, Raven would probably have many more prime e-stalking targets than someone who can't take being chain banned from a forum so just keeps signing up because he's a sad little tit irl.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
We do periodically run promotions where ex subscribers are given some free time to encourage them to come back to the game. These happen about twice a year usually - after a new expansion for the most part. We have/are about to* do this again for Labyrinth.

*Not entirely sure whether it's already happened or is about to happen. The person I'd ask isn't in today.

Would be nice to see this backed up whit a campain to get new player's - now that the changes implemented whit ToA can be done for ppl not online 24/7. Havent even seen a poster, or any kind of promotion, here in Denmark. In the UK I even hear its not in the shoops. Can't say anything about France, or other places, but to try and lure ppl back that have left :fluffle: good luck.

I know I would be hard to get new ppl on servers where power leveling, buffbots and an old playerbase is the key to your income at GoA. Sad defencive stradigy imo - but ofc why risk what you have when you have suficent sub's to keep it going.

Ps. I know you have nothing to do whit promotion not aimed at you Requiel.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, Raven would probably have many more prime e-stalking targets than someone who can't take being chain banned from a forum so just keeps signing up because he's a sad little tit irl.

He already has other e-stalk targets! He pm's me pictures of his willy several times a day...

I like it!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
We do periodically run promotions where ex subscribers are given some free time to encourage them to come back to the game. These happen about twice a year usually - after a new expansion for the most part. We have/are about to* do this again for Labyrinth.

*Not entirely sure whether it's already happened or is about to happen. The person I'd ask isn't in today.

wth i havet got any mail :|

Gamah

Banned
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer:kissit: :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom