Mythic promoting - goa able to follow?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just noticed this snippet in a grab bag:

Q: One of my accounts was invited to “Come Back To Camelot,” and the other was not. Why?

A: There are a few possibilities. For this month’s edition of Come Back to Camelot, we only invited you if:

A – Your account had activated TOA, but not Catacombs before you quit (in which case the invitation was actually to let you know that Catacombs was free now), or

B – You quit two years or more ago. I don’t know the EXACT date of the cutoff.
We have different parameters in every campaign, as you may know.

Do GoA run a similiar scheme? If not, then can they?

Also in that grab bag was that they are fixing the port to scath 4 bug - yay finally :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just sounds like they are sending out begging letters tbh, unless ofc they would like to back it up with a free months sub.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i used to get free months all the time from goa, as a come back scheme... dunno if there still doing it

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We do periodically run promotions where ex subscribers are given some free time to encourage them to come back to the game. These happen about twice a year usually - after a new expansion for the most part. We have/are about to* do this again for Labyrinth.

*Not entirely sure whether it's already happened or is about to happen. The person I'd ask isn't in today.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
We do periodically run promotions where ex subscribers are given some free time to encourage them to come back to the game. These happen about twice a year usually - after a new expansion for the most part. We have/are about to* do this again for Labyrinth.

*Not entirely sure whether it's already happened or is about to happen. The person I'd ask isn't in today.

Nice one. Can see a concerted effort with the BP's for ML's change being productive.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Just noticed this snippet in a grab bag:

Do GoA run a similiar scheme? If not, then can they?

Also in that grab bag was that they are fixing the port to scath 4 bug - yay finally :)

they do, i was sent an email telling me to come back to DAoC since catacombs was now free :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie

obviously, i was slightly off:p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
they do, i was sent an email telling me to come back to DAoC since catacombs was now free and they want my money and a pound of Flesh, Unfortunetly i told them that paying subs was against SOTG and could i have it free. no reply yet!:p

!!! :touch:

:m00:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Hope that one of them is me ;)

Gamah

Banned
Blatently need to give my minstrel some free love Reqi boy!! I might actually come back if theres minstrel love in 1.88 :D

<o/

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Blatently need to give my minstrel some free love Reqi boy!! I might actually come back if theres minstrel love in 1.88 :D

<o/

"Reqi" isn't in charge of the patching, they just steal from us server

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

<o/

You're not the only one waiting for Minstrel love =<

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH

<o/
If that happens, i might even start playing my skald again!

Then we can have some more first class fights, Gamah! Think i only got to fight you twice with my skald.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I want to play again, but I'm not sure if the game's still worth the money so that is kind of holding me back. A few free days or even a month would certainly be welcome. Especially if everyone else rejoins as well. The game might become more active again.

Gamah

Banned
right, i read what i wanted again ffs... stupid selective reading disorder...

Free love being free days..(as mentioned in previous post) and 1.88 love was a separate comment..clear enough for you Einstein?

Awotga

Banned
If that happens, i might even start playing my skald again!

Then we can have some more first class fights, Gamah! Think i only got to fight you twice with my skald.

Do yourself a favour and never play your Skald again.

It was the worst, easiest, adding fodder of a Skald.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i bet you saw him all the time in thid

Awotga

Banned
i bet you saw him all the time in thid

Awww still eStalking me? Bitter that I pwnt you ingame and on the forums?

Shoo along random. Your Hero was nothing but fodder in Thid and in RvR. Escape to the US and leave us alone - those who don't care about you

Reap what you sow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom