Mythic-GOA ty for ruining a game

Light

Loyal Freddie
Varna said:
What if he doesnt know where the door is?

Eggy will draw him a map :)

on topic - i agree with some of the statements about the detrement to the game, but I am pretty sure that was not the intention of the developers when designing the changes - the general ideas were good but they should have listened to player feedback much more.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
On some changes I wish they'd listened to the players less.

Darzil

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Arquest said:
Well i guess it took not much effort to change a game from being superb to a really ridiculous system.

I assume you must wonder how a game with 30.000 online players in 2003-2004 turned to 12.000 nowdays.

Well lets see step by step what u have done....

Introduction of ToA+ML : Many players left due to be bored to xp new items or gather ML experience

Introduction of New Frontiers : Now why do that?? u had a perfect terrain with none complaining why do so?? Just to say u evolved the game>>>??
u could have add some more zones and leave the old ones there

Introduction of Hasteners: Ok here we go. Why not help classes go faster? hmm maybe cause that is one reason u have created some classes like skald or minstrel

but lets go further here hastener is not enough what else do we need??? SPEEDWARPS.. oh yes ofc . so here is the formula. we got a caster with 10% increased range and casting in an incredible rate and damage and we expect any class to catch em up? but then u might say why not roll another char? Because some of us decided to join this game for the one class we like and if you still get our money is cause we still love this class

but what are u doing for all those of us? U have changed a game to a caster game and thats it. where are the lessons u have taken from the past?

U created savages-bonedancers and then savages where steamrolling everything well nerf em
then u created warlords-bainshees..... again the same thing just for selling catacombs then nerf em ...

well why dont u simply post as what r the class u want us to play ? or if u can ever be fare with all classes and i mean do not abstract them the single advantage u have given em and so they r unique. Imagine a zerker not been able to use Bear mode due to a BearWarp :) .

And u have done this constantly to all realms some times favouring one and others the other realm. Had we found balance in old frontiers? i say Yes.
Even hib group purge was not so problem

And i assume many will join the thread and flame me or call me a whiner

Well ppl try to see that i only say the facts and try to be realistic.

Really for the older players they will remember how things were.

Maybe they can understand some of my concerns.

For the new comers.... well just as a hint ROLL A CASTER :wanker:

But then why should i trust u and join Warhammer if u will make again the same thing there?

P.S i give more exmples from mid class since i only played mid and dont know too much abt other realms-classes.

Ty for your patience reading the post

It was the perfect MMORPG with SI. You had good PVE and great PVP experiences, it was absolutely perfect.

Mythic ruined their own game and the fun of those who only had 2-3 hours daily to "dissconnect" from real world.

Thanks god www.ageofconan.com is comming out this year only for Matures, not more kids messing around. It will blown away all past MMROPGS and make look ridiculous those which compete with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom