Mythic actually listens???

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:
Glottis, same person as always.. doesnt know shit about the game and only have played one class

Regards, Blazie

Yes, one class.
I have personally played each class to 50 and beyond....
Armsman (oops, lie, gimped and rr4)
Sorc (oops, lie, gimped and rr4)
Scout (rr7, solo)
Inf (r5l9, solo )
Minstrel (rr5, solo)
Reaver (was rr2 when I stopped)
Necromancer (rr2, they are not meant for rvr :( )
And of coure the buffbots (4 of them)
Cabalist (rr1, getting arti's atm)

But yeah, I only played one class. You complete and utter noob.
Regards, Glottis

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Afther reading alot on VN board, it seems like the best tool for rvr in NF is zerge. Albs dominate most of the servers, and i sure hope that hibs can put up a fight, but it dont look good. So when we get NF here, i think albs gone take all the relics fast, if goa dont get eny patch/fix that can give the other 2 realms a fighting chans. If this dont happent, albs might face an empty rvr zone whit not mutch to do.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
m8 your a melee class, fun RvR ends when they patch NF ;)

Oh and just if anyone wants a free laugh Mors is still arms TL, think eventually only arms left on excal will be me, Jimmythepost (if he can put up with being nuked to death from range over and over while tryna use his xbow), and yourself m8....

Im not even gonna whine, infact I think its got to the point where its heading to a badness you just have to laugh at.... or go completely nutball.... which way Im head Im not sure yet... Altho Im sure after my 5 billionth range death my nice cute carbon steel katana will be flying straight thru the monitor into the back of the wall...

Oh deh joys of being an armsman ;)

Yes I read his last 1.70 T/L report and decided the shit wasn't even worth posting about.

But its not just melee classes that suffer, fun RvR in general will suffer, most excal players are not bothered about keeps and only take them when necessary to either farm, create a response, get DF or for relics. Now you have to attack or defend all keeps 24/7 in order to hold an enemy relic so its back to the old relic ping pong days. Whats the point in launching a full on zerg offensive to take an enemy relic thats going to need the coordination of hundreds of people to succeed in order to get a relic that can be taken by 2 fg in the morning?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
best thing is not being able to port to 3 furthesr enemy keeps. e.g u cant port to cracuhon crimthainn or Bolg.. return of the fg fights :worthy:

Aye thats what I thought. The port limiting should open things up a bit, making it more than just keep fights. Time will tell ;)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Pop imbalances - check
Relic dominance - check
Teleport limits - check

Just needs class utilities to be sorted and things are looking damn good :D

http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=25008

HomeLAN - Will there be any new playable races or professions in the expansion?

Matt Firor - No new races, but we will have new classes per Realm. We're still working out exactly how many new classes to introduce, and are toying with the idea of giving more new classes to Midgard and Hibernia than Albion, since Albion currently has more classes than the other two. We'll release details on this very soon.

think its a step in the right way to balance the class imbalance

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
think its a step in the right way to balance the class imbalance

i dont belive it ...

lets say utopia should happen for alb .. 1 class's who can fill the spot 2 class's use today in the groups....

then you need ppl rdy to exp+ toa'ise that char .... months of pve'ing and RvR'ing just to get rr5 which most class's need..

and tbh i think the fg figths die with NF ... all the sudden ppl can chose NOT to move out in an alb fg who gets killed over and over ... what they gonna do ... masta zerg ofcuase so the gang groups from hib and mid (and the odd alb group) will roam and feel like they where roaming HW or Odins now .... and get soo boored ... becuase there is no RP cows to farm

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
i dont belive it ...

lets say utopia should happen for alb .. 1 class's who can fill the spot 2 class's use today in the groups....

then you need ppl rdy to exp+ toa'ise that char .... months of pve'ing and RvR'ing just to get rr5 which most class's need..

and tbh i think the fg figths die with NF ... all the sudden ppl can chose NOT to move out in an alb fg who gets killed over and over ... what they gonna do ... masta zerg ofcuase so the gang groups from hib and mid (and the odd alb group) will roam and feel like they where roaming HW or Odins now .... and get soo boored ... becuase there is no RP cows to farm

There is still Warder Zergs to Farm. :p

The only difference is:

The Albs dont get farmed infront of Amg but infront of Keeps they attack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom