My thoughts on Camlann

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
danmrman said:
Ack Bahumat has been on the Drugs again........ and we tried so hard to keep him off em :(

Now im gonna have to find the cage and the Straight jacket :fluffle:

you have issues.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
you have issues.

have u seen bahumat irl....... no well hes a crazy mother monkey!!

Ocalinn said:
you know that 95% of the chars from 20 to 35 on camlann atm are people from prydwen right?

YOU GET REP! coz I wub u and ur ruby red slippers!

I loved lvl 20 on camlann, it was sooo fun :D reason ppl log their 50s on to chain u.. is coz ur prydwen people, and ur the ones who maketh server lameth.

Everz

FH is my second home
Im from excal on my 33 shammy..

Solo shammy .. thats hardmode babeh!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
just curious, which class's are people allowed to /level 20 without getting chained by purple con retards?. tried a few now but nothing seems to work...

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Too many noskill classes like necros, wls and bonedancers - I want more Armsmen!

Unfortuneately they left a while ago :( completely /agree though

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
just curious, which class's are people allowed to /level 20 without getting chained by purple con retards?. tried a few now but nothing seems to work...
All heavy tanks and generally Luri's

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
confused said:
All heavy tanks and generally Luri's
tried hero, tried champ, was going to make a heritic but no way i am exping to 9 (or whatever level it is) just to become con bankrupt. Bit of a shame, i was nearly convinced by some people that camlann isnt the grey ganking german zerg fest that it is :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
tried hero, tried champ, was going to make a heritic but no way i am exping to 9 (or whatever level it is) just to become con bankrupt. Bit of a shame, i was nearly convinced by some people that camlann isnt the grey ganking german zerg fest that it is :(
Who the fuck cares if you die or not? I am fed up from all those whining noobs from rvr servers ! :puke: Stay on ur blue server and don't come back !

Dorimor1

Banned
It really depends on your cup of tea, Camlamn (sp?) can be a really fun server, at other times it can suck ass big time. So far on my 5 days on Camlamn I've only been chained 3 times, though all you really need to do is log and come back on in 10 minutes, these things are easily avoidable.

Despite most people on Camlamn being very helpful, there is a minority who give the server a bad name, unfortunatly, they are the ones who get remembered. Most of the twats I met there were, to my suprise, Prydwenites, its kinda sad how people think they can come onto a server and insult others, the true Camlamn players were extremely helpful (most of them at least)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
It really depends on your cup of tea, Camlamn (sp?) can be a really fun server, at other times it can suck ass big time. So far on my 5 days on Camlamn I've only been chained 3 times, though all you really need to do is log and come back on in 10 minutes, these things are easily avoidable.

Despite most people on Camlamn being very helpful, there is a minority who give the server a bad name, unfortunatly, they are the ones who get remembered. Most of the twats I met there were, to my suprise, Prydwenites, its kinda sad how people think they can come onto a server and insult others, the true Camlamn players were extremely helpful (most of them at least)

you my good man earn a REP point :)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
usually i give haste/DA/BT to any grey i pass in df or so, just to encourage them that the server has its good sides too :D

(usually gettting me scout intel on enemies passing by later)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Tankgirl said:
usually i give haste/DA/BT to any grey i pass in df or so, just to encourage them that the server has its good sides too :D

(usually gettting me scout intel on enemies passing by later)

You've never given me haste :( Well I suppose that's okay since I never go to DF :p (/hug <3 all Fear members \o/)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i love maulerz cause he ml9's my ice cream

If you had seen me ml9 my manhood u would understand why Namarie is so fond of my compagny.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tankgirl said:
If you had seen me ml9 my manhood u would understand why Namarie is so fond of my compagny.

so ml9'd its at about 2 inch's yeah?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
said the lvl 44 bonedancer :clap:
1) I am lvl 43
2) I am better player then you by far
3) I never whine like you

And ye you are right,I am THE bonedancer so fuck off ur whining nooby ass out of here !

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
funny thing is you actually do think you are in some way skilled :)

if i dont have any trouble with fully buffed RR5+ BDs i very much doubt i would have trouble with a lvl 43!!! 4L4 < (on a pvp server lol) BD :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
About my skills is up to judge for others.I just said you are another unskilled whining noob from a blue server . Live with it wanker :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
funny thing is you actually do think you are in some way skilled :)

if i dont have any trouble with fully buffed RR5+ BDs i very much doubt i would have trouble with a lvl 43!!! 4L4 < (on a pvp server lol) BD :)
lol ! you cannot deal even with lvl 20 players,can you? :D You have said it urself in the previous posts :clap:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
About my skills is up to judge for others.I just said you are another unskilled whining noob from a blue server . Live with it wanker :D

arent you one of the retards in odins? :)

edit: nvm, checked one pic same "skill" (sarcasm wanna be:() - class (newsflash: warlock is even more "op-skillfull", maybe time to reroll?) - mentality and attitude though, should apply there :p

raven: i usually dont chain anyone but if i ever see a theurgist - bonedancer - warcock i kos him/her, no matter what con... not that i play on camlan regulary, maybe 2 times in a month... vampiires are close to that point aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom