My thoughts on Camlann

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Made a shaman since Prydwen is down and played Camlann for a bit

Things that put me off are

Portal Campers, especially at Gothwaite - Time your screen loads up you have 5 cockbois waiting there with swords drawn

Sulking children, when you kill them, they log off and bring a level 50 to chain you

Inconnu Crypt, Kobold Undercity and Shar Labarynth arnt safe zones

Too many noskill classes like necros, wls and bonedancers - I want more Armsmen!

My too cents, thought id post after being chained by a bluecons alt because i killed him

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I played it a bit too. Concluding thoughts: 99 % of the people playing on camlann are lame,,,, thats right, Lame.
If it would be something that made people serialkillers it would be Camlann, because it makes you pretty raged at all the noblets running around there.

So please, i beg you, all who play on camlann,, stay there !!!! We dont want you on our servers, gimping around and give the server a bad reputation.

Thank you.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fett, stfu. Go play a char with some defense/offense, I've allmost got 3 50s there now, 50 Shaman, 50 Inf and allmost a 50 necro.

Stealthers are by far the easiest classes to play when first starting there, and all you do is PK, not exp. Don't bother PvEing till 36 where you're green to you.

God, all these morons who think Camlann is hard should be :twak:.

Overdriven.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
I played it a bit too. Concluding thoughts: 99 % of the people playing on camlann are lame,,,, thats right, Lame.
If it would be something that made people serialkillers it would be Camlann, because it makes you pretty raged at all the noblets running around there.

So please, i beg you, all who play on camlann,, stay there !!!! We dont want you on our servers, gimping around and give the server a bad reputation.

Thank you.

What you called on Camlann?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thadius said:
What you called on Camlann?

I don't play there much now, but when I do I'm either on:

Overdriven <--- BD (lowbie)
Overdrivens <--- Necro
Vicedriven <--- Inf
Shalarion <--- Shaman

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
U'd be surprised how u're realmmates are when they could do things like on Camlann.

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Enough on this, really...

It is always funny to see this kind of threads about Camlann to pop up quite regularly. Then there are few comments, which consists opinions both for and against the server.

Well, like it has been concluded several times before, it's matter of taste you like it or not (PvP-server vs RvR-servers). It has both the good sides and the bad sides while compared to RvR servers.

Personally, like I have said before, I like to play both servers, PvP and RvR. There are moments I get really pissed but I'm not running around here flaming how crap the current server I was playing atm is or something like that... If it doesn't make me feel good playing there, I go to another place. If I don't like that one either, I check out if there's something else to do (uh-oh... RL maybe???).

I think we have seen these threads so many times that it'd be time to bury 'em sooooooo deep... Even before making them. Right guys?

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:

you know that 95% of the chars from 20 to 35 on camlann atm are people from prydwen right?

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
you know that 95% of the chars from 20 to 35 on camlann atm are people from prydwen right?
and 80% of them are theurgists grouped?

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie

haha some1 got pwned here tbh.

and btw, about the 99% of ppl playing in camlann are lame, if you had a lvl 50, you would see that camlann in 50, with a good guild is rly nice. If you are saying that camlann is full of lame players because you are playing lvls 20's , maybe 30's then i agree you, tbh in camlann there isnt chance to play a lvl20 anymore without bb, without get pissed of the leecher gimps, it's almost impossible to make a 1on1, always have ppl leeching. But in lvl 50, at least time ago, it was rly nice, excepting some kind of guilds that use lame ways to "win", or well, still to lose; but 8vs8 are usually great fight's and a lot of fun.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Yet another retarded post brought to you by the creaters of other amazingly lame posts such as...."Why does my armsman die all the time?" and "When will my voice break? I'm 20, shouldn't it of happened by now!"

Thadius, get a clue. At low lvls it is always like that. Get something a bit higher get TOAed, into a good guild then claim you have a reason to make judgement.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
tsabo said:
Thadius, get a clue. At low lvls it is always like that. Get something a bit higher get TOAed, into a good guild then claim you have a reason to make judgement.

exactly :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:

I never did get the chance to 1hit kill your Hero :(

Looks like I will have to settle with 1 hit killing you BM on Excal with my Pryd Inf when Clustering comes ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I dont doubt that it would be fun to have a lvl 50 char with a guild. But as it is to be low lvl now,, it could be fun if you get used to all retarted ppl out there xD
Just because i say something bad about your beloved server doesnt mean you have to take it personal and insult me. Only make me feel sorry for you pathetic noblets out there.

***** Xenophobia has no place here - Jup.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
Yet another retarded post brought to you by the creaters of other amazingly lame posts such as...."Why does my armsman die all the time?" and "When will my voice break? I'm 20, shouldn't it of happened by now!"

hehe lovely post :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:

You still sulking because Dan told someone a cheaper price for your item?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:

qq more?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Nerf having no edit key

I wasnt saying its hard to level there, just saying it gets annoying sometimes.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Nerf having no edit key

I wasnt saying its hard to level there, just saying it gets annoying sometimes.

And we were saying... wow, like we haven't heard that before. Either deal with it and keep playing, or bugger off to an "easier" server.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tsabo said:
And we were saying... wow, like we haven't heard that before. Either deal with it and keep playing, or bugger off to an "easier" server.

Tsabo,, if youre going to be such a biatch, stay on Camlann please. Camlann is a harder server when having to deal with all scums there. Nothing more.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Myself and Tsabo have no quarrel atm ty thadius :)

Also a bit difficult to have a Tiff as we talk most nights and play in the same lan cafe sometimes.

<3 u Tsabo, also u Bahumat ooohhhhh mebbie we could have a Love Triangle

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Tsabo,, if youre going to be such a biatch, stay on Camlann please. Camlann is a harder server when having to deal with all scums there. Nothing more.

My main is actually Alb pryd ;) And yes, I will be back on there being my usual wankerish self on my Inf.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Made a shaman since Prydwen is down and played Camlann for a bit

Things that put me off are

Portal Campers, especially at Gothwaite - Time your screen loads up you have 5 cockbois waiting there with swords drawn

Sulking children, when you kill them, they log off and bring a level 50 to chain you

Inconnu Crypt, Kobold Undercity and Shar Labarynth arnt safe zones

Too many noskill classes like necros, wls and bonedancers - I want more Armsmen!

My too cents, thought id post after being chained by a bluecons alt because i killed him

Get 50 and geared up, wholes different game if you don't have to fight the /level people from RvR servers

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh mr windforce i just wanna comb your hair and call you percy!

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Ack Bahumat has been on the Drugs again........ and we tried so hard to keep him off em :(

Now im gonna have to find the cage and the Straight jacket :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:
Get 50 and geared up, wholes different game if you don't have to fight the /level people from RvR servers

Already level 30 thanks to your help :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tsabo said:
My main is actually Alb pryd ;) And yes, I will be back on there being my usual wankerish self on my Inf.

Cewl ; ) And stay there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom