My poor tired legs :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
So far, I've been getting around everywhere by running. But now I've reached level 12 there's nothing near enough to kill and I'm finding I have to run a very long way, either to the Canyon or, err, that other zone i can't remember the name of.

Anyways, I came across the glowy crystal thing by that funny shaped white building in the Canyon and someone told me to touch it because I could return there, if i can find someone who will port me. All well and good but I got no replies asking around the AH. Then someone in the linkshell said there's an NPC in the port that can send me there.

Hurrar!, I thought! But then I had to log as we had visitors coming so I never got to ask anything more. To save me time, does anyone know it's name or roughly where they stand?

Thanks in advance!

Ohh, and for those who are interested, I got 10 little worms off my plant :(

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The crag of Mea?

You need a whm to teleport-mea you

.... you should just run through to mhaura though, get a boat to selbina and set it as your HP

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
The crag of Mea?

You need a whm to teleport-mea you

.... you should just run through to mhaura though, get a boat to selbina and set it as your HP

Bear in mind I've only been in the game a few days, I haven't been much further than East and West Saratublah-however you spell it ;)

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
and lo ye have cometh unto the level 12, 12 being the level unto which ye have come. And so ye shall journey across the sea unto Selbina.

in Selbina ye shall find the 'americans' and fear not their language or ways unknown to us but yea ye shall PT with them until ye have cometh to the level of 19 or 20.

then ye shall ride a big yellow bird, which is known as chocobo and as chocobo thus it is known.

amen

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
im stuck at lvl 9 :p I can't even kill decen't mobs :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aaah well since the server was being silly and it wouldn't let me zone out, I used the opportunity to talk to every single NPC in Windhurst Port. I found that the majority of them talk absolute bollocks, and the one that teleports told me I was too young :(

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I just ran everywhere with my rdm.

Canyon aint that far.

Shakrami is a bit, but not too bad.

At 10 go canyon, shakrami preferably. Shakrami is good till 15 with worms. At 15 go from Canyon to Buburimu Peninsula, and to Mhaura there (Watch out for ewul aggro gobs), take boat form Mhaura to Selbina.

Then exp just outside Selbina in Valkurm Dunes from 15-20.

At lvl 20-25 you can exp right next to Jeuno, in Qufim.

Then 25-33 with airship from Jeuno.

Then at 33+ you usually go with choco from Jeuno to your exp spots.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Elvo^Rylu said:
At 15 go from Canyon to Buburimu Peninsula, and to Mhaura there (Watch out for ewul aggro gobs), take boat form Mhaura to Selbina.

Then exp just outside Selbina in Valkurm Dunes from 15-20.

My advice would be Valkrum from 12... it does get a lot better 15+ but 12 is fine, had some great groups @ 12 there.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Shakrami from 10-15 is the best imo.

And it's BS that you need a full caster grp for worms, i've had a melee grp doing worms that did better than a caster grp, great exp.

Can easily get 10-15 in 2 nights in Shakrami.

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyed Shakhrami a lot too, worms are very safe and great xp.
Selbina and Valkurm is very cool tho the first times. Great atmosphere.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like you need to buy some new armour and weapon Wonk.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
The only viable solo classes later on are Paladin and partly Red Mage.

If they have up-to-date equipment and spells.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
The only viable solo classes later on are Paladin and partly Red Mage.

If they have up-to-date equipment and spells.

and Beastmasters I guess.. :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
beastmasters group well if they use the items for familiars.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
[QUOTE='Shy]So far, I've been getting around everywhere by running. But now I've reached level 12 there's nothing near enough to kill and I'm finding I have to run a very long way, either to the Canyon or, err, that other zone i can't remember the name of.

Anyways, I came across the glowy crystal thing by that funny shaped white building in the Canyon and someone told me to touch it because I could return there, if i can find someone who will port me. All well and good but I got no replies asking around the AH. Then someone in the linkshell said there's an NPC in the port that can send me there.

Hurrar!, I thought! But then I had to log as we had visitors coming so I never got to ask anything more. To save me time, does anyone know it's name or roughly where they stand?

Thanks in advance!
[/QUOTE]

Shameless bump for this old post of mine.

Right, well, I found the NPC some time ago and he's been waffling on about being able to teleport me to places but I was too young and needed to be 20.

So I dinged 20 last night - hurrar!!!!!!!!!!1

I went back to him and he talked some complete bollocks about going to the, err, damn I can't remember the name of the place - Jecra help me out! - the big special star tree building place...

Anyways so now I'm stuck because no one will talk about teleporting any more. Do I need more fame? Can anyone help please?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, in case anyone cares, I sorted it now, but I don't think anyone does :( Was talking to teh wrong npc :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Well, in case anyone cares, I sorted it now, but I don't think anyone does :( Was talking to teh wrong npc :([/QUOTE]
Aww :(

But from what Jecra told me, you two should have Chocobos soonish? :)

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
whats the name of the npc? its a bit tiresome trekking all the way to the canyon, my ikkle taru feet can't take much more of this!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
Aww :(

But from what Jecra told me, you two should have Chocobos soonish? :)

Yes, finally made our way to Jeuno, only died twice!!! Now we jsut have to stand around for 5 hours waiting to make friends with them :) Ooo I can't wait!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Spooks said:
whats the name of the npc? its a bit tiresome trekking all the way to the canyon, my ikkle taru feet can't take much more of this!

Cant' remember off the top of my head I'm afraid, but it's a taru, stands in windurst port and wears a funny hat. Towards the exit to east saru i think. You have to be level 20, he ports you to the outpost, so handy for Giddeus and cutting down journey time to the canyon.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, all I can say is:

shhy_choco.jpg

Hurrrrarrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom