My Point about the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Embattle

Originally posted by yaesu
i dont want to have to do this because there will be serious reprocussions for the forum if i do.

Oh please don't over rate your possible complaint, or yourself.

S

Summo

Originally posted by kameleon
Where's Summo with the chaff pic when you need him?
Man if I posted that for every chaff thread on the boards at the moment, my bandwidth would max out and then where would GAME be? No website, that's for sure.

B

bids

Must admit that I read some of the original thread, and it's one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a time - this guy can't be for real ?

M

mank!

Originally posted by bids
Must admit that I read some of the original thread, and it's one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a time - this guy can't be for real ?

Sadly he is and his TFC goons all agree with him.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by mank!
Sadly he is and his TFC goons all agree with him.

Lol, that's rich coming from a 17yr old child .

The difference is i'am mature enough to understand what happened and not have my head up my arse and follow others like a sheep.:D

P.S. I'd love to stop and chat some more but im off to spend the weekend with one of those TFC goons.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Hey, remember what Aliyah said (she's dead now so if you disagree you are disrespecting her memory AND are racist!) "Age ain't nothing but a number"

I think you can close this thread now.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Pro]v[etheus

The difference is i'am mature enough to understand what happened and not have my head up my arse and follow others like a sheep.:D

P.S. I'd love to stop and chat some more but im off to spend the weekend with one of those TFC goons.

Isn't it great when the best insult somebody can come up with is 'you're 17, hahaha!'? If my birthday wasn't in my profile I doubt you'd have even thought I was a 'child', so do continue being so mature :>

As for understanding what happened - he acted like a spamming twat, got his posts deleted and kicked up a fuss over losing a few posts and threatened to go to the Trading Standards Agency? If that's what I have to look forward to when I've matured then I can't fucking wait!

S

(Shovel)

ah ha. Ahhh ha ha ha. Ah yes... childhood, the wonderful definition that obviously makes Manks opinion invalid compared to yours. Kindly wake up to the real world and consider that everyone may have something valid to offer. We're equals on these boards so don't try and impose some over-confident superiority on the rest of us.

EDIT:// I feel guilty now, I vowed not to reply to this shit thread on the grounds of it being a pale repeat of this morning.

M

mank!

In addition, I have to say I love the way the so-called adults on this forum have a built-in superiority complex because they're a few years older than most. It's most amusing!

S

(Shovel)

Mank, hows about you try not to outdo Provemtheus for generalisations yeah?

P

Panda On Smack

FUCKING HELL

ARGUING ON FORUMS IS POINTLESS

NOBODY WHO FEELS THE WAY THEY DO IS GOING TO BACK OFF AND GO 'OH OK THEN'. ITS LIKE HAVING A GUN FIGHT FROM EITHER SIDE OF THE PLANET. WE ARE ALL BIG MEN UNTIL WE ARE FACE TO FACE

PEOPLE ARE STUBBORN

BLAH BLAH YADA YADA

on the other hand if you say funny stuff then that's cool

D

Debaser

Originally posted by mank!
If yaesu went on a killing spree would you all turn up in court rolling your eyes and acting like twats?

What do you mean.....If?
crazy3.gif

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by (Shovel)
ah ha. Ahhh ha ha ha. Ah yes... childhood, the wonderful definition that obviously makes Manks opinion invalid compared to yours. Kindly wake up to the real world and consider that everyone may have something valid to offer.

Im not a sheep so i respect the fact that everyone may have something valid to offer, therefore i don't flame people for their opinions. However, Mank has never had a valid point to make so i rest my case.

You'll be pleased to hear that im off for the weekend now but i shall return and read all your quality input. :great:

M

mank!

However, Mank has never had a valid point to make so i rest my case.

Peculiarly enough, the only time you post in the General forum is stick up for your TFC fuckbuddy's, so what on earth have you based that judgment on? I may not have ever made a valid point but hey, at least I don't blindly follow my friends around.

I haven't a fucking clue what your sheep comment is about, because quite frankly I don't consider myself part of any clique in here :>

O

old.Fweddy

Forget about them mank! Lets go throw stones at kittens.

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Summo
Man if I posted that for every chaff thread on the boards at the moment, my bandwidth would max out and then where would GAME be? No website, that's for sure.

I've got an idea... :p

start your own thread titled chaff(or somesuch) and link every thread thats chaff and start the thread with the chaff piccie :D

there you go problem sorted ;)

oh and mank....<scouse>calm down </scouse>

Y

yaesu

the sad thing is that its this sort of behaviour that is endangering the forum, carry on using tha bad language, carry on swearing and not respecting other users

.....but dont be upset when the forums closed down.

this is not teds show now, its GAMES and do you really think such a large, high profile company is going to allow itself to be asociated with this kind of behaviour and this sort of language?

i think not !

believe me, Game cannot afford the bad publicity.

D

Damini

Yaesu, I don't mean to be rude but I can't fathom the depth of importance, significance and angst you are attributing to a misunderstanding that resulted in your post count being wiped. I can understand irritation, maybe mild annoyance, but wanting to burn this place to the ground and acting like the geneva convention was violated seems slightly excessive to me.

Ted made an error, which is easily done when you are moderating a forum that currently has a problem with people "post farming", but I do believe that a little humour would have diffused this situation a long time ago. And since Ted is leaving anyway, why not just bury the hatchett?

M

mank!

What's killing the community is whining shitbricks like you. Bad language isn't going to kill a community, it's people with nothing better to do than complain fervently about a few deleted posts then threatening to take it to the Trading Standards Agency because everybody thought you were pathetic.

Before you say we're all whining just as much, we have every right to. This is our community and we're quite attached to it believe it or not, the death of this community and the bannings of certain key individuals are an important issue, as is the future of GAME.net itself. You are not an important issue, so please go back to your TFC forum with your friends, because quite frankly after your previous behavior your opinion is worth very little.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Damini
And since Ted is leaving anyway, why not just bury the hatchett?

Because he's a pathetic self-important twat.

Y

yankeedoodle

if hes that bothered about being dissed or by his ID being badmouthed by game, just re register and get a new ID! wipe the slate clean with a fresh start. they will never know its you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom