My nipple

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Here it is, damn did it hurt :)
nipple.JPG

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Should draw/tattoo a smile underneath it. So the silver bolts are like eyes, and it has a smile :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I have my ear done, my eyebrow done, i plan to get my lip done, but ffs you couldn't pay me enough to get my damn nipple done! :eek:

Sar

Part of the furniture
Why'd you go and glue ball bearings to your nip?

:D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hurt like buggery.

My nipples are fairly small and the piercer said himself that I din't give him much to work with :) Anyway he clamped it and pulled it up a bit before stabbing a piercing needle through it.

"Grit your teeth he said". I did, it still hurt like hell.

So I am sittting there with a needle through my nipple, and the guy offers me a choice of bar. One was fat, obviously I chose the smaller one. I am not sure what he did with it, all I know is that the bar was wider than the piercing needle and even the guy said it was stubborn getting it through the hole. It hurt, a lot, and it was a slow process getting it through.

No swelling or bleeding for the first day, ultra sensitive though. End of the second day it had swelled up huge, it was bleeding and the blood was drying around the balls. The swelling has gone down now, 4 days later. It is still really sensitive, depending on how i move or what force my clothing brushes past it with, I get a lot of pleasure or pain.

I did it for lots of reasons, cause I wanted to, to see if I could handle the pain, for the increased sensitivity and because I think it looks cool.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah Trem, wait till Will tells the story of his non nipple piercing and uses the same line. It will have a whole different context then :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah the blood around the balls on the bar <pokes Trem :eek:> happened to my eyebrow too, had to use some of those cotton buds and some slightly salty solution to clean it, did a good job too. :D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit, the thought of letting some sort of bearded motorbike-club maniac near my nipple with a two inch long needle has me squirming in my chair :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I use savlon, a much better solution than salt water.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
And as a side note, the missus is now fearing my sexuality.

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Meatballs said:
sweet jesus I will never understand piercings :(

I found that peircings, like tatoos, are somewhat addictive, after I had my first I just couldn't stop ....well I could but didn't want to.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I want a tatoo fs! :p

Going to get one on my shoulder to my elbow or something, either that or on my chest. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have one on the top of my arm, a very painfree place to get one.

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:
I want a tatoo fs! :p

Going to get one on my shoulder to my elbow or something, either that or on my chest. :D

Then get one :p

and yes, top of the arm, pain free..ish and easily hidden if you decide after the skull/dagger/snake combo wasn't what you really wanted to be stuck with for the rest of your life.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but there's also the little fact that im Mister Impatient. :p

I want one now! :p

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
When it calms down and is fully healed (about 6 months preferably) I can fully recommend vertical piercings for the nips too.

Had my septum done again yesterday. Hurt a bit, but not as much as stretching somewhere else...got a 6mm gauge BCR through my donger now. Huzzah.

Meatballs, piercings = a happy woman.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:
Yeah but there's also the little fact that im Mister Impatient. :p

I want one now! :p

DMW is quite correct. Its against the law if you are under 18 and I would in fact wait a lot longer as you will (sorry to be blunt) probably pick something shit that you will want covering up in a few years.

I waited 15 years for my sleeves to be done. I was quite sure of what I wanted by that time. There is NO rush with tattoos, its a hell of a lot easier to have something done than it is to remove or cover up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was thinking about having a vertical piercing instead of a horizontal one. Wasn't sure how it would look though so I settled for my original idea of a horizontal one.

Not sure I would go through the pain again, I will see how I feel in 6 months, may well get one through the other nip.

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Its true, I was sixteen when I picked my tatoo , 21 when I had it and haven't regretted it. Some of the designs I picked out back then would of had me screaming in embarrassment now...much like the ex-boyfriend of mine who did the heart/name thing...bloody idiot.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
I have toyed with the idea of getting a tattoo done as well.

But from the experiences of my older sister/brother i think i will put it on hold for a few years till im sure it's what i want.
As fun as it would be too find out in 5 years i hate the design or location and then be a bit screwed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You can get the non-permenent tattoo's now though. Fade away in 5 years.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
If you ever want a natter about piercings or ink just PM me btw :).

I'm funding a body piercing studio at the minute which will probably become my full time business eventually.

There are loads of dodgy fuckers out there who are cowboys claiming to be proper tattooists or piercers btw. We had a guy come in who had had Wile E. Coyote tattooed on the right cheek of his arse. He was meant to be chasing someone...well you'd think it would be Road Runner but for some reason the guy had Wile E. Coyote on the OTHER arse cheek as well.

I said "wtf haven't you got Road Runner on there?" The guy says "the tattooist couldn't draw Road Runner so I had the coyote chase himself as he could draw him ok."

Fantastic (slaps forehead).

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I don't have any piercings at all, but then again I am male after all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jonaldo said:
secure with your sexuality are you.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:

WTF,has that got to do with your sexuality.a lot of friends of mine have piercings etc and i certainly wouldn't question their sexuality,well not from earshot anyway hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom