My nipple

Will

/bin/su
Ch3tan said:
Yeah Trem, wait till Will tells the story of his non nipple piercing and uses the same line. It will have a whole different context then :)
Yeah, mine bled for about 3 days.

Ladies love it though.:)

Well, the piercing, not the blood. That tends to put them off.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
*RandomBastard distracts Wij from this thread by shouting look! over there! free pr0n

Will

/bin/su
I'm probably getting my nipples pierced in the near future, once my tattoo is finished, and healed. My last appointment is a week on Thursday. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I thought it was finished already?! Bloody hell thats a lot of sessions, pain and subsequent healing.

We demand pics!

Incidently there has been a noticable lack of Wij, Wazzer, Summo and Tdc this weekend. Have they all followed Bif or something?

Will

/bin/su
It'll be 12 hours once it's finished. 4 hours on the outline and shading, and 8 hours of filling. I've got the collarbone and ribcage next session, which will be interesting. In a bloody painful kind of way.

Will

/bin/su
The collarbone isn't too bad, it does vibrate strangely though. The ribcage, when its over rib, does hurt though. I pay the price for being slim.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
No, you pay the price for allowing some random guy to stick needles in you and fill you with paint.

Will

/bin/su
You meant random chick. Though she is a friend of a friend really, and did come recommended. I wouldn't trust anyone who wasn't with something I'm going to have for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom