My Next Car - I cannot decide

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
That's why it's fun. He's not winding me up in anyway he is just proving what more of an ass he actualyl is when he say's he is trying to prove himself.

fl4vg0n

Banned
That's why it's fun. He's not winding me up in anyway he is just proving what more of an ass he actualyl is when he say's he is trying to prove himself.

Haha, sure Haggus! It seems that you vast amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes show you are shaking with rage. Nevermind, the King of Thidranki is sympathetic. However, I am not sympathetic when has-beens like you, whom were never respected by the likes of me, start slating me for making a simple point.

Get over it, you will never be as good as me.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ah yes, still bitter are we?

Still bitter that I countered and bettered everyone of your arguments?
Still bitter that everytime we met in Thidranki I destroyed you?

I have been given no second chance, by the forum users or the moderaters yet I have repeatedly shown I am more intelligent and witty then them. I have never acted like an ass, it has only been false interpretation and hate-fueled ignorance which has made me unpopular.
There you go again, you lasted all 8 posts must be a record for you... enjoy your ban

Not given enough chances? you are given at least a few hours/days/weeks in which time and time again you proove why the powers that be don't want you here

At one point i probably would have toyed with you and your delusions of grandure but it gets boring on the um'teen time

I am sure you will come back, after all you don't seem to get the message

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, sure Haggus! It seems that you vast amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes show you are shaking with rage. Nevermind, the King of Thidranki is sympathetic. However, I am not sympathetic when has-beens like you, whom were never respected by the likes of me, start slating me for making a simple point.

Get over it, you will never be as good as me.

Wasn't a very valid point though was it Dori. My spelling should have nothing to do with this - It mearly means I cba to type as i'm only talking to the likes of you.

I'm so unhappy i'll never be respected by you, seriously it breaks my heart.

I've enjoyed our little discussion Dori.

Have a good life now.

fl4vg0n

Banned
Wasn't a very valid point though was it Dori. My spelling should have nothing to do with this - It mearly means I cba to type as i'm only talking to the likes of you.

Excuses, excuses. I can tell you are seething with rage. Why so angry though? It seems as though the jelousy you posses - directed at me - is blinding your vision of me as a person. I am actually quite an infortmative, sensitive and witty human being. Unlike you, that is.

Haggus said:
I'm so unhappy i'll never be respected by you, seriously it breaks my heart.

That would be sig material if I knew I wasn't going to be banned within the next 2 hours (these mods are slow, you see).

Haggus said:
I've enjoyed our little discussion Dori.

I havn't, it was rather annoying actually. I would rather share my discussions with someone more intelligent.

Haggus said:
Have a good life now.

No worries in that department.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
lol I actually think you might be quite a funny guy irl if you didn't try so hard to be a twat :)

I would have been honoured to be in your sig.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dori actually repped me for the winged door prelude so he agrees with me! Love love :clap:

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
LOL ole Dori is always good for a laugh. Gotta chuckle at the - you cant spell - part maybe he should look at some of his own posts.

hehe ahh well brightened my afternoon a little anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom