My Goodbye..

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Gargo :(. Very sad to see you go, I know I had a great time with you in tdd. I really hope things get better. I wish you the best..

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

this thing hurts me a lot, i would like to say u gargo, I consider u 1 of my friends in DAoC, although i didnt play the last 2 months, and i think, u forgot me :p, if i wanted to come back to DAoC, 1 of the reasons, was to waste time RvRing with u, and talking with u, WTF, im so sad with theese news, U, Miss, and Enlighter are my best 3 friends in game, and now i will miss 1 of the 3 :(, i hope we will be able to talk a bit in MSN, see u later my friend, take care and i hope all youre problems will be resolved, and u will come back to get fun again :(

me and all LA guild will miss u a lot, and hibernia will miss one of the best bards in the realm

Im so sad to read this :(

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Take care gargo, really sad what happend to u and I hope you sort it and hope I see you sometime in the future.
Gr8 Bard and really nice guy.

SMÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖRGÅSBOOOOOORD

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck and All the best Gargo, I hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel soon bud.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Azzzz We had some good times m8 Especially when I 1st started on Daoc :<) lol Champ with Cloth armour How good did I look lol.
Known you for long time m8 From SDO to Daoc DAM still miss SDO we had fun there Thanks for you help here m8 :D you be Sorely missed by Every one.
GL with what you do m8 Head up high (You Welsh and Proud Butty ).
Soulja
Photon
Ensnare
Soulbow
GL AZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :<)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
GARGO!!!!! no no i wont believe it!!!

if u log on again pm me..

Send me forum pm with email etc u welsh git!!!!!!!!

bah now who will i cyber with.... oh well oi Vulc

serious mode -

Bro u will be missed big time.. one of my fav peeps in game a good friend and person, always nice and willing to help...... and now u go off into the darkness

GL hope we can meet one some time and :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers:

see u soon i hope

Slicer

Fledgling Freddie
Don't post here much. But!!

Gargo i'll truely miss you

Firby for life :fluffle:

come see us when you can. msn/irc what ever :(

Sonny

Fledgling Freddie
You cant quit you Welsh twat! There aint that many of us as it is! Ah well, youre always welcome to sunny Wrexham if you fancy a few beers.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Gl with rl
Sonny said:
You cant quit you Welsh twat! There aint that many of us as it is! Ah well, youre always welcome to sunny Wrexham if you fancy a few beers.
...it's never sunny in Wrexham

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
bye bye gargo. damn.. cant believe i said that.. gargo.. its like anme thats always been there.. and because of that you've made LOTS of friends here u know. and yeah its just a game.. but.. its a different type of game where friendships can be made. and because of that.. damn lots of peeps are gonna miss you..

judging from the responses from earlier replies.. LOTS of peeps :) that says something about you :) good guy

will be missed

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Was genuinly shocked when I read the title but understand your reasons for quiting.

GL sorting things out, you will be missed by all your friends here and remember it's never too late to come back once you're life is back on track.

/salute :cheers:

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
may the path you choose take you to happy times elfie..

atleast, from here - you can have a blessing from the king of all elfies, amoungst which i surely will count a nice bard elfie.

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo all the best m8 hope all works out as you envisage.

See you /salute.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't expect so many replies, so many names, so many memories.
I wont lie and say I didn't cry reading some of the responses.. because I did.

Perhaps I'll be back some day, who knows what the future holds for me. But unless things drastically change from the way they are right now, I'll likely not be coming back.

My msn is there for the people that need it. I'll try and pop by from time to time on irc/msn.

And.. thank you for the support.

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
noooo Gargo ;(
sad to see u leeving :\

Anyway, wish u the best of luck with u solving whatever u need to solve irl ;)

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
:(

Gargo i had the pleasure of getting 2 know u and its sad to see u leave, but i understand u totaly as i myself lost almost everything possible from work to school and gf while playing Uo some years ago. So i know about rl problems. I hope u sort out your stuff, and wish u sucess in life!
Thx for the good times m8

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
did u cry over me Gargo :x ?

but serious Gargo. Come when come , dont rush anything or make any ideas for when u getting back or if u do.

Just know one thing Daoc friends are teh most trustable u got :) we are here for u xD (mostley cuz u got ur damn speed...j/k)

Btw Miss wont let me druid into LA :<

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck mate )':

Feel free to offer me 10g again next time you want me to join your guild ( ; Ahh the memories.

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
awww :(

saad to see you go ben playing with you for a very long time and even thoug we had oure ups and downs you will still be missed from my side.

so for all the good times back when we were noobs, the times when we were lerning and oure times In and after LA i thank you, will miss you as a person and a great player, and ack no more peeping on you and leth while you make out in keep towers T_T.

gl and hf with rl m8 hope you get it all sorted out and maybe one day com back to sing songs of love and war again =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom