My Goodbye..

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
This past weekend I lost a lot in my life. All my future plans went kaputt. I'm not going to take the time to explain because well, it hurts, its personal and it will take too long. A few will understand what I talk of, namely the people I got to know best in this game.

I saw a lot of people come and go in my time playing daoc, never thought I'd be one of the people that left especially with such haste. But looking at my situation right now.. Im marooned on an island, I've gotta find some way off that island but I can't find out while still playing DAoC. Not only that, theres too many memories left here for me to hang around.

During my time playing daoc I had the pleasure of knowing not only a lot of great players but a lot of great people too.
So here come all the personal thank yous. No one other than myself will understand the thanks here..

Red Barons.. we came, we saw, we conquered. You guys kept me in daoc for alot of reasons. Great players, great guys, great times. Thank you for those times and thanks for being there for me when everything went wrong..

Ojaas, bestesteste BM around. Made me laugh a lot, never a dull moment with you around. A really good friend. You have my complete respect as a person and a player.

Ceix, cool guy, another friend I'll miss. Thanks for the RvR tunes. Might take you up on that offer this summer if you're paying for the beer.

Twi, you fat git, re-roll celt while you're still young!

LA - Thanks for your patience at the start, the fun in the middle and your support at the end. The guild was my home. Respect you all, and will miss every last one of you.

Popov - craziest elph out there! Will miss you, your croc and all the dm stealing! :D
Kuca/Dev - almost as bad as trying to figure out which miss is playing. Both great players. Wish you all the best with your time together.

LA officers, You're a special bunch. Can never manage to stop pussing those öäå buttons. Gonna miss the finnish spam from you three and heste moaning about MLs.

Miss, who works twice as hard as any other I knew ingame. Not only for himself, but always for the guild. You taught me a lot of what I know as a bard after my return. You also taught me never to give up no matter how shit things are - for that I thank you.

The Vengeance crew. Another set of great players. Enjoyed the recent groups. And yea Aluv we know youre the bestest grappleabusingwarden out there. Sheph don't count cos he's some kinda greater being.
Xanny, you fanny ;)

Tero, just saw you've returned to daoc. Sorry I couldn't help you out, you're a nice guy. Had some fun times back in TdD with ya.

To the people I forgot to mention.. I'm sorry my head is a big mess at the moment so I can't really recall people from the past, just recent times.

To the people I was an arse to. Some of you deserved it, some didn't. For those that didn't, I appologise.

To the people that were an arse to me. :kissit:

For those that we're there with the support when I needed it, I deeply thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I guess that's everything. I'll leave you with a picture of me in a cheap shirt from last summer. Theres a bit of a story behind it but I cba to explain.

me.jpg

G hanging his harp up for the last time..

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Bye dude, your gonna be missed, but from what your sayings, its problly for the best :(

good luck.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck in real life Garg's, I truly hope everything gets sorted out for you.

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
:( cant really find words atm, but since i have little idea what you are talking off... im sure we are gonna have a chat sometime...

Lusche

Fledgling Freddie
Hurts to see you go, and even more as you won't be one of these farewell-forever-back-in-two-weeks-guys.
We had loads of fun doing MLs, hope you find that way off your island.

Freud

Fledgling Freddie
Always sad to see a good m8 go. but hope you solve your problems in the messy thing called IRL. and hope to speak to you before Roskilde.

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear, that sounds serious :(

Didn't know you well Gargo, but you've always been a respected member of the realm. Hib will miss you.

Gl, with getting your RL sorted m8

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no, you are a nice guy, bite away if i get to annoying (i know i can be).
You will missed :(

Hope everything goes well with you know what.

Kainz

Fledgling Freddie
Take care matey, was good grouping up with ya back in the day :) :m00:

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
bye mate
sorry to see you go but RL > games

I hope you can sort your stuff out and return to a happy life.
Perhaps we will see us some time again ;)

wish you luck and cheer up !!

:wub:

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Gah once again Someone got killed by RL, Maybe for the better....
Seriously hope you get these problems sorted as Iwent trough the same thing (happy now :D).

Always thought u were a nice fella and sad to see one of the better Bards leave. Glad u got rr9 before u left :)

Good Luck and Byebye

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt post if i didnt think this time was the real time, but bye bye anyway friend, sort yourself out irl, i know you dont have alot of time for some of it, you know where i am if you wana talk or when you're ready it would be great to hear from you.

friends forever. /salute

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
always tried to keep my distance after everything that happened, but i cant let this thread pass by without at least saying goodbye

i think you're really a good person, hope you become happy after everything you're going thru atm..

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
cya gargo, who's gonna help me laugh at teiten now :/ gl

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
well gargo sorry 2 hear m8

i wish you all the best we have had alot of fun and was a pleasure 2 have meat you m8

we of LA will miss you alot thx for everythin and i will miss you very much i wish you all the best in rl and i hope in my heart everythin gets sorted and you will be back someday m8 /hug

you will be missed on excalibur

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best friends in game. Im going to miss you alot m8.

Who will now lead the Red Barons when u aint there :(

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
u must be joking right ? :<<<
tell me it isnt true .. omg omg :<<<
I am gonna cry irl now :////

....... aint joke right ? :x .. I cant believe this .. for real man ?

omg , im gonna miss joo so much :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope u get all sorted soon ://////////

I really (HOPE) to c u sometimes in game again, not in a week or month, but sometimes ..

very good guy, good friend :////

and also 1 of the best bards :<<<<<<<<<<

and plz contact me asap, i wanna talk to joo :(((((((((((((((((

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo :(

you will be missed mucho, but sort the stuff :x

remember to pop in on irc/msn from time to time or i'll have to come kick ur ass :)

Cya around Aaron :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
u must be joking right ? :<<<
tell me it isnt true .. omg omg :<<<
I am gonna cry irl now :////

....... aint joke right ? :x .. I cant believe this .. for real man ?

omg , im gonna miss joo so much :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope u get all sorted soon ://////////

I really (HOPE) to c u sometimes in game again, not in a week or month, but sometimes ..

very good guy, good friend :////

and also 1 of the best bards :<<<<<<<<<<

and plz contact me asap, i wanna talk to joo :(((((((((((((((((

what jika said tbh, and givf mls!

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo - You are both a gentleman and a poet.

I hope u find a tall ship to take you from your island to la nuova vita.

All the best m8,

Jonny 5 ;)

arneduck

Loyal Freddie
daaaaaaaaddy :((
this is the first time i post in, like, a loong time - but i had to have a "last" goodbye here... (well, you WILL pop in irc, right??)

where is my special goodbye? pfft, i feel bumed out now ;))
well nevermind, just wanted to say that a life without daoc is actually nice and all - so i really hope you get your RL sorted alright so you can start enjoying it without daoc! :D

peace out!
and i wished i could come have a beer with joo on roskilde, but im not going this year :(

*goes back to hibernation*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom